4G News & Developments

Today 41 Meg DL

So far , of draw line from Siam to silom, up to emporium, across to Rama 9, up to Le Meridian on Ratchada and back to paragon ... Seems to be current coverage area

Does not eat my battery, cause I am not a heavy video watcher - just seems to load everything a lot faster ( less lag between click and waiting to load )

post-25605-13737233260566_thumb.jpg

Today 41 Meg DL

So far , of draw line from Siam to silom, up to emporium, across to Rama 9, up to Le Meridian on Ratchada and back to paragon ... Seems to be current coverage area

Does not eat my battery, cause I am not a heavy video watcher - just seems to load everything a lot faster ( less lag between click and waiting to load )

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1373723343.054346.jpg

You must be going through your data allowance pretty fast doing all those speedtest!

Today 41 Meg DL

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1373723343.054346.jpg

You must be going through your data allowance pretty fast doing all those speedtest!

LOL.... I did when I first got it, cause did not realize it was a big file. Now do maybe one a week. Have 7GB plan now , so not a big issue. Edited by skippybangkok

• 1 month later...

FYI ....

after returning from the US ( where i inserted a prepaid SIM form AT&T ), could not use LTE in Bangkok anymore. After lots of trying things ( i.e. putting my SIM in a friends iphone5 ) it was clear it was a iPhone issue.

After reset to factory settings, and restore back up..... worked ( go figure apple !)

On another note, seems to be alot more LTE all over bangkok now.