Where To Find A School For Teaching Thai To A Nationality Changing Status

Thanks for that I should apply really worst that can happen is that I fail then I go Home and find out where I went wrong

When I did it the spoken Thai was assessed by the officer based on our conversations over successive visits. The other tests they will give you the answer immediately. If they like you, there will be a certain amount of winking to hint at the answer. You are also allowed to go with someone and, if you have a Thai wife, you have to bring her anyway and she can kick you under the table. It is not done in anything approaching a professional manner. It is more of a sanook. If you do badly in Thai, you still have the chance to get 50 points in other areas but you still need to communicate in your interview at the Interior Ministry. Otherwise it will be impossible for them to recommend you to the minister, since they will have no means of assessing your suitability, if they cannot communicate with you. If you apply on the basis of PR and have no Thai wife, you will also need to sing the National and Royal Anthems sight unseen at the interview without screwing them up or you will fail the interview but be given one more chance many months later. Basically, if you have intermediate Thai conversation skills, you will get through, but, if your Thai is horrible, you should not apply until you have improved it.

Thanks for that I should apply really worst that can happen is that I fail then I go Home and find out where I went wrong

When I did it the spoken Thai was assessed by the officer based on our conversations over successive visits. The other tests they will give you the answer immediately. If they like you, there will be a certain amount of winking to hint at the answer. You are also allowed to go with someone and, if you have a Thai wife, you have to bring her anyway and she can kick you under the table. It is not done in anything approaching a professional manner. It is more of a sanook. If you do badly in Thai, you still have the chance to get 50 points in other areas but you still need to communicate in your interview at the Interior Ministry. Otherwise it will be impossible for them to recommend you to the minister, since they will have no means of assessing your suitability, if they cannot communicate with you. If you apply on the basis of PR and have no Thai wife, you will also need to sing the National and Royal Anthems sight unseen at the interview without screwing them up or you will fail the interview but be given one more chance many months later. Basically, if you have intermediate Thai conversation skills, you will get through, but, if your Thai is horrible, you should not apply until you have improved it.

Thanks

Are u thai now?