Things That Grate On You In Pattaya....

blackman

Errr yes it is Troppo, very common in Queensland.

Errrr....I'm from Queensland mate.

The word is common to describe guys who beat their wives, but not as a name for a tank top.

will have to agree to disagree then as I find the saying to be very common in SE QLD.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for information. In the UK a wifebeater is slang for a vest and a pint of wifebeater is slang for Stella Artois beer. I would guess that wifebeater is also the common proper term for a person who beats his wife.smile.png

• Like 1

waiting for these drunken, yaba-filled up psychos on their motorbikes to crash against the next big van -

waiting to see their blood splashing...

but nothing like this happens ...

(black humour so no need for vacation ....)

People in Pattaya who push the button at a pedestrian crossing after I've already done it, apparently the display light is lying to them.

Even worse is when they try pressing it repeatedly to make the lights change faster

same principle for lift call buttons

People on forums that just want to get their post count up and talking nonsense. w00t.gif

Multiple posting doesn't raise your post count. He got the same number of posts ( 493 ) after 9 entries as at the first one.

i didn't realize he was talking about me

• Like 1

People on forums who attempt to place labels on every other individual they encounter, in some vain, egocentric attempt to make their worldview appear to be logical and ordered, whether it is or not.

• Like 2

Thai chicks in Pattaya who walk around in slutty outfits and expect guys not to look and scowl when you do.

If you're gonna stick 'em in my face, I'm gonna look at 'em.

Deal with it!

same for guys with Thai wifes/girlfriends who like to dress slutty

if you don't want other guys to look at her and imagine things then don't let her dress like that

• Like 2

I used to be a regular punter in pattaya, but since retiring I have moved to nakonsawan, when on my visits ,alone my wife does not like pattaya, I get very up tight wewhen the bar girls try to get you to buy bar drinks,i have no objection to buying drinks but I hate the stupid prices they try to charge for a ladies drink

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts

Pattaya people who persistently update their status on Facebook with worthless shit which nobody wants to know especially those posts accompanied with photographs of their last meal

Note: you are not the first foreign person in Pattaya to eat Thai food

• Like 2

People you meet in pattaya bars who smoke weed and won't shut up about the fact that they smoke weed.

I have no problems with people who smoke weed, that's your own business, but please shut the xxxx up with the "LOL I GOT SOOOOOOOOOOO BAKED LAST NIGHT MAN LOL" stuff.

• Like 2

i have just been into town

i saw a farang riding a PCX

he was wearing a tank top, singlet, sleeveless vest or wifebeater (so as not to offend any sensitive folk, you decide which best fits )

he also had a really hairy back

ticked all the boxes for me..