Lamborghini Crash Survivor: Amulet Saved My Life

webfact

Lamborghini Crash Survivor: Amulet Saved My Life

crash.jpg
Image: Khaosod English

CHONBURI: -- A CEO who crashed his 34 million-baht Lamborghini into several electric poles and survived without serious injury credited his luck to the amulet he was wearing.

The incident took place near Chonburi′s provincial transport hub on Sukhumvit Road.

Arriving at the scene, police found a crashed Lamborghini, license plate ณ-60xx, with its tires exploded, parked on the road after hitting into 2 electric poles and 2 trees.

Mr Somkiat Kruwongpaiboon, 45, was waiting for the police with minor injuries. He said he worked as a managing director at Asian Steel Bar Company.

Mr. Somkiat told police he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi, which is 5 km from the accident site. He said it was raining heavily and he eventually lost the control of his car, spinning it several times before hitting roadside electric poles and trees.

He said he was wearing Great Garuda amulet, surrounded by tiny diamonds, at the time of the accident, which he believed contributed to his miraculous survival.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNMk9Ua3dNVFl3T1E9PQ

-- KHAOSOD ENGLISH 2013-05-31

• Like 1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an old tale that explains that the lucky spirits actually jump ship when one drives like an idiot!

Buddha's all about mindfulness and enlightenment!

Edited by Curt1591
  • Like 2

There is an old tale that explains that the lucky spirits actually jump ship when one drives like an idiot!

Buddha's all about mindfulness and enlightenment!

And they ride a Harley...............................laugh.png

I looked up the Thai for 'aquaplaning" turns out its "mai khao jai"

Nooooooooo, he had the ''I am a nummnut driver'' gizmo switched off.

Do they make electronic driving aids capable enough of coping with Thai driving skills?

I looked up the Thai for 'aquaplaning" turns out its "mai khao jai"

Nooooooooo, he had the ''I am a nummnut driver'' gizmo switched off.

Do they make electronic driving aids capable enough of coping with Thai driving skills?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, eeeeeeeeeeeeer, think cost toooooooooo much to develop. whistling.gif .........................laugh.png

• Like 1

he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi,

Shame his dad isn't around to tell his son to slow the Xxxx down. Not to be glib, but I wonder if the first thing he did when his father passed away was to buy a Lamborghini.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

34 million baht, guess the insurance company is looking for someone to repair, must be cheaper to repair here.? than scrap

Looks like rain, guess greasy and slipery

Edited by ignis

Don't knock amulets until you've tried them. I have been wearing two amulets ever since arriving in Thailand and I have never lost my life yet, so they must save my life every day. But you need to remember you have to wear at least one amulet-activating amulet, because if not, all other amulets will be utterly ineffective. That's where those who meet misfortune go wrong. They wear only a regular amulet.

• Like 2

Don't knock amulets until you've tried them. I have been wearing two amulets ever since arriving in Thailand and I have never lost my life yet, so they must save my life every day. But you need to remember you have to wear at least one amulet-activating amulet, because if not, all other amulets will be utterly ineffective. That's where those who meet misfortune go wrong. They wear only a regular amulet.

A zillion folk in LOS end up in a box with ever Buddha thing covered. BUT, on topic, this guy spent zillions which NOTHING would protect him from. Me, sure of that. smile.png

he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi,

Shame his dad isn't around to tell his son to slow the Xxxx down. Not to be glib, but I wonder if the first thing he did when his father passed away was to buy a Lamborghini.

Either they are keeping the body for a long time or ordering and shipping is a lot quicker than I thought.