Thai Customs Dept Confiscates 13 Luxury Cars Belonging To Businessmen In Isaan

webfact

Don't need to go so far to find smuggled cars. Just go to those grey market dealerships on Rama 9. Or look in any car magazine for ads. Duuuuuh.

I see there are tons of youtube videos and online photos of these people and their super cars.

Love to show off.

Not all the grey dealers are smuggling.

All greys represent a form of smuggling in the way they acquire their cars. Fraud in tax declarations and clearance with customs. The biggest problems for customers is trying to get their blue books legalized. But I guess saving 20-30% off official pricing is worth it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need to go so far to find smuggled cars. Just go to those grey market dealerships on Rama 9. Or look in any car magazine for ads. Duuuuuh.

I see there are tons of youtube videos and online photos of these people and their super cars.

Love to show off.

All greys represent a form of smuggling in the way they acquire their cars. Fraud in tax declarations and clearance with customs. The biggest problems for customers is trying to get their blue books legalized. But I guess saving 20-30% off official pricing is worth it.

Not at all. It's just not going through the manufacturers network. Pay the taxes and still the savings can be quite significant.

Love to show off.

So I ask again - which ones are not? Or to put it another way - which ones would you buy from?

Love to show off.

So I ask again - which ones are not? Or to put it another way - which ones would you buy from?

Buy from the ones that have family connections to PTP politicians ... safe as houses .. you know 100% it's safe.. trustworthy lot that they are :D

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Love to show off.

Isn't there at least some of them quoted on the stock market?