Facebook scammer lures women into 'sexual meditation' in Bangkok

webfact

Facebook scammer lures women into 'sexual meditation' in Bangkapi
By Coconuts Bangkok

216387.jpg?itok=Yt9f6VqR

BANGKOK: -- Yesterday, an “orgasmic meditation cult” Facebook page surfaced online, but was shortly taken down after eliciting condemnation from the online community.

The Facebook page admin, who went with a female name and photo, claimed to have studied Tantric sexual techniques from the US for over 20 years and wanted to spread the word for other interested persons.

The scammer said that the sex would help restore spiritual energy, making practitioners young and beautiful.

In a recruitment announcement, the culprit urged only women under 40 to apply. White skin and good look were a plus. Successful applicants would be invited for a session at a hotel in the Bangkapi area.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/03/facebook-scammer-lures-women-sexual-meditation-bangkapi

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-03

• Like 1

"They exposed the scammer by pointing out that he or she had used an image of a Vietnamese internet idol as the group’s profile picture."

Horny and stupid. A poor combination.

• Like 1

From the full story: "netizens instantly stormed into the page after its launch, forcing it to be taken down in a matter of few minutes."

I wanted to make a comment on the extreme vagueness and speciousness of this story but my comment was taken down after eliciting condemnation from the online community.

Edited by seminomadic
  • Like 2

"They exposed the scammer by pointing out that he or she had used an image of a Vietnamese internet idol as the group’s profile picture."

Horny and stupid. A poor combination.

"Horny and stupid. A poor combination."

A very strong combination! Visitors fitting that describtion has brought in the tourist $'s to Thailand for decades! rolleyes.gif

NICE ONE!!!!! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Can anyone point out any other places in Bangkok for some tantric therapy? I know that there are many places for normal sex but most girls don't know tantric techniques.

Go on be a devil... Start a new thread..... Be sure to note personal preferences.... !

So presumably the successful applicant is willing and fully expecting to have some tantric sex at the hotel. Maybe the scam is that as he is pretending to be a woman he has fooled everybody into believing there is a new form of lesbian tantric sex ...

• Like 1

And I wonder why people are saying its a scam? Who got scammed?

More likely it was an unsuccessful lure. Perhaps people got lured, then I wonder what happened to them.

The police will probably trump it as yet another Human Trafficking case broken, that they can showcase to the world.

Thailand - "The World Wide HUB of Human Trafficking".

The fact is it was probably just some horny out of control teenager sitting in his bedroom waiting for a line of women at his door. laugh.png