Introducing Coocase topcases to Thailand

I only see the coocase rack, can you attach picture of normal rack too, and how many kg can each of them hold?

So the s40 is sand black, black plastic colour like the case?

The normal rack photo will take again in shop tmr and post it here.....actiually post the white PCX is using normal rack. Rack can usually hold up to 10kgs but topcase that mount on the rack will depend on the quality on topcase and base plate. For Coocase S40 recommended weight is 4.5 kgs.

Price for normal PCX rack about 700 baht and Coocase PCX rack about 1600 baht.

Dimension of both S40 & V36 can be found on the catalog attach, and yes for S40 is sand black, black plastic colour.

post-184157-0-19001500-1378137108_thumb.

post-184157-0-53092800-1378137324_thumb.

S40 and V36 picture * S40 urban in left side V36 in right side

E230E390E1B0E200E320E1E0.jpg

E230E390E1B0E200E320E1E01.jpg

E230E390E1B0E200E320E1E02.jpg

And this is PCX normal rack

E230E390E1B0E200E320E1E016.jpg

E230E390E1B0E200E320E1E015.jpg

PCXRack.jpg

I only see the coocase rack, can you attach picture of normal rack too, and how many kg can each of them hold?

So the s40 is sand black, black plastic colour like the case?

The normal rack photo will take again in shop tmr and post it here.....actiually post the white PCX is using normal rack. Rack can usually hold up to 10kgs but topcase that mount on the rack will depend on the quality on topcase and base plate. For Coocase S40 recommended weight is 4.5 kgs.

Price for normal PCX rack about 700 baht and Coocase PCX rack about 1600 baht.

Dimension of both S40 & V36 can be found on the catalog attach, and yes for S40 is sand black, black plastic colour.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm looking for a top case.

1 - What is the price for the Astra S48 & Reflex V50?

2 - Why should I chose a Coocase instead of a Givi or Shad?

3 - Do you have a rack designed for the Versys?

Thank you

1. Go to page 1 , click the pictures, prices are there, come on only 2 pages for this thread, you no time to read? You must be an extremely busy man.coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

2.Why is a very subjective question, you need to research and compare yourself, from what I think, the brake lights, quick release button, color lid tops, win over others,as for the alarm, I will opt that out as it drains battery if you already have the bike alarm. Youtube coocase and there are plenty of introductions there,

[yt]

[/yt]

3. Kawasaki has them, the side panniers mount too, maybe coocase has better ones.

Hello,

Thank you

1. Go to page 1 , click the pictures, prices are there, come on only 2 pages for this thread, you no time to read? You must be an extremely busy man.coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

2.Why is a very subjective question, you need to research and compare yourself, from what I think, the brake lights, quick release button, color lid tops, win over others,as for the alarm, I will opt that out as it drains battery if you already have the bike alarm. Youtube coocase and there are plenty of introductions there,

3. Kawasaki has them, the side panniers mount too, maybe coocase has better ones.

1 - Thanks for the answer although the question was directed to Coocase Thailand. I admit I should have made it clearer. Your ironic and condescending tone is the main reason why I have deserted this forum for some time. People like you make the experience unpleasant. I think I did wrong by coming back!

2 - Same as above. I would like Coocase point of view and people who have actually experienced the product vs Givi/Shad. Again I should have made that clearer. I have seen the videos on youtube before and researched prior posting. Didn't gave me any information apart from functionality. I need qualitative opinions, not features descriptions.

3 - Thanks but I was referring to Coocase Thailand. Kawasaki has some perhaps so does SW-motech too as well as local brands.

I appreciate people answering but if the purpose is to talk with such tone, then no thanks.

Edited by Polanskiman
  • Like 1

Hello,

1 - What is the price for the Astra S48 & Reflex V50?

2 - Why should I chose a Coocase instead of a Givi or Shad?

Thank you

1. Go to page 1 , click the pictures, prices are there, come on only 2 pages for this thread, you no time to read? You must be an extremely busy man.Posted Image

[yt][/yt]

Are you the hidden owner of coocase?

The questions directed to coocase so let coocase guy answer them!

I would like to hear the answer for the question 2 as well but from coocase.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Very constructive answer Cobrabiker saai.gif Shame that on this TV forum there are more and more useless answers like yours where people feel obliged to bash on any sort of question.

I am also curious to hear from Coocase Thailand and from people who actually use them, how do they compare with the market leaders like Givi and Shad.

They look very neat on the pictures and video and seems competitively priced for Thailand for the features advertised.

But how do they actually feel compared to the other big brands quality wise? (closing mechanism, quality/thickness/feel of the material used, waterproofness...)

Thanks for your help cowboy.gif

Keep riding!

But Cobrabiker is partly right coffee1.gif

Don't know what you are expecting as answer to such "why should i buy your product" question. The answer from Coocase Thailand has to be within the legal rules for doing business in Thailand. So most likely it will be advertising phrases. Most already said i guess.

But maybe Coocase Thailand can point us to some independent test reports, e.g. in bike magazines...? Or there are members knowing the brand who can report their experiences?

A Coocase Thailand website will follow soon IIRR. Guess there will be more info. Meanwhile maybe look at coocase.com?

But Cobrabiker is partly right coffee1.gif

Don't know what you are expecting as answer to such "why should i buy your product" question. The answer from Coocase Thailand has to be within the legal rules for doing business in Thailand. So most likely it will be advertising phrases. Most already said i guess.

But maybe Coocase Thailand can point us to some independent test reports, e.g. in bike magazines...? Or there are members knowing the brand who can report their experiences?

A Coocase Thailand website will follow soon IIRR. Guess there will be more info. Meanwhile maybe look at coocase.com?

I really don't know what is right in the way he answers. I come here to exchange ideas or get some. Not to be talked that way like I'm a stupid person.

Regarding the reason why I would buy Coocase, well, I simply want to hear people's opinion. His answer is in no way giving his opinion, so again I don't see where he is right. I simply want Coocase to say what they have got so say (not sure what's wrong with asking that) but also opinion of people who have had the experience of owning a Coocase top box to compare it with Givi and Shad.

Why threads here always have to degenerate when the answers can actually be simple and straightforward. I guess people have nothing else to do other than bash and talk like that all day long. Life frustration I presume!

Hello,

Thank you

Hi Polanskiman,

1. Thanks for your questions, the price for basic Keylock model for Astra S48 start from 6400 baht and Reflex V50 start from 7200 baht. Optional item such as color lid, padded inner liner, back rest are recommended items. For both S48 & V50 do have alarm/remote option, which I personally feel the benefit more to the remote feature which makes easier for locking and unlocking your top case, especially in dark area no need to look for light or trying to poke the key hole tongue.png

Thanks to Cobrabike for helping in answer some of the question, nevertheless please allow me to clarify especially the draining battery for remote model. For the remote/alarm version which come with a rechargable battery on the top part of the topcase to supply power (after being charge from bike battery) to the remote and alarm in topcase. So if you're not around and someone trying to move your bike, the alarm will sound for 1 mins and auto cut off, this is to deter thief or alert others around to help keep a look up for you......and the bike is not start and rechargerable battery will power the alarm. So even if some cut off the wire or power supply from the bike to the box, your coocase alarm will still be working.

Addition benefit for remote/alarm version due to the build in rechargable battery, you can choose to add inner trunk light (classy LED white light to see during night in low light condition) and also mobile phone charger with USB outlet to fix any mobile phone model.

2. As to compare Givi, Shad & Coocase (Kappa not available and is also under same factory as Givi Italy), these 3 brand are so far similar quality brand in Thailand against local China brand like KTM, Jintan etc. My personal experience with Shad is the opening and closing of Shad not as easy compare to Coocase and the thickness of box seem a little thinner although price may be a little lower compare to Givi & Coocase. As for Givi, no doubt is the oldest brand in town but certain lower range model of Givi are similar to Shad. But Givi has some high end model imported from Italy instead of their Malaysia factory and those quality are best. As for Coocase, I'll see it as another option to topcase lover to have more optional choice with similar quality, Coocase customer can "customs make" to each requirement just like going to tailor for your make to order suit.

If you have time to browse our facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/coocasethailand) under "our customer" album, you can see some of our customer chose to have the full option with remote/alarm, trunk light, inner liner, color lid and back rest which some just chose color lid to match their bike with basic keylock model. And some customer chose the most basic S28 which cost only 2000 baht but come with quality topcase compare to KTM or Jintan for just a couple of hunreds baht more.

3. As for Kawasaki Versys rack (seem like Kawasaki don't supply rack), Coocase only have the older version 2005-2008 of Versys rack but not the latest model, therefore I'll suggest to go with Givi or Shad (Dr bike) rack which work fine with Coocase with a adaptor which cost 300 baht.....our previous customer of Versys bought his rack from Dr. Bike and match with Coocase topcase.

Hope this help and please do drop in to our Chiangmai showroom if you happen to be in Chiangmai. Or if you're in other province, we do have free deliver promotion now with 7 days money back guarantee should you not satisfy with your Coocase after receiving and tested it. wai.gif

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=361751663927987&set=a.361749853928168.1073741837.274149116021576&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/coocasethailand

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Highly appreciated. Finally a respectful answer with meaningful information.

Givi I believe is overrated and over priced, thus why I am looking for other options. For now I am not yet sure what to get: Shad/Coocase/Hepco Becker. The three seem to be in the same category/quality and price range (more-less).

Givi's rack for the Versy is too high in my opinion reason why I was originally more inclined to go for Sw-Motech rack. The problem is that Sw-motech doesn't have adapter plate for the Shad SH48/50, reason why I am looking for other top case brands i.e. Coocase or Hepco Becker.

I've just been looking at the Shad rack for the Versys and the problem is that it is not fixed where the handle bars are (the rack is actually fixed below) . This seems to be a problem for me as I am also thinking of purchasing some side bags from Hepco Becker and the holders go where the Shad Rack goes. I still haven't made up my mind so I might well rethink my side-bags configuration.

Thanks again for the time taken in providing the information. If anyone wants to drop a line explaining their experience with Coocase/Givi/Shad/Hepco Becker it would be great.

Edited by Polanskiman