Is TV back to its old form?

CBR250

After enjoying a smooth connection to TV for about a year, in the last few weeks I have found that the old TV seems to be back - crashes, delays and dropouts. Is it just me??

All generalizations are false. Especially this one.

• Like 1

It's got a lot, lot better over the last week after they fixed some problem about 10 days ago.

But one problem that is now occurring for me that I didn't have before the fix was when trying to insert a Link (you know, use that little chain link symbol) into a post, the Link popup quite frequently don't popup like it use to before the fix for you can enter your link. And sometimes when clicking the Chain Link the popup does not occur "and"it causes the whole screen to grey-out for about 30 seconds"....it almost like it's trying to make the web connection to allow the Link popup to appear. I've experienced several times this morning just for example....but I've been experiencing this problem any time during the day/night for about the last 10 days. I'm in Bangkok on a True 14Mb connection.

It's got a lot, lot better over the last week after they fixed some problem about 10 days ago.

But one problem that is now occurring for me that I didn't have before the fix was when trying to insert a Link (you know, use that little chain link symbol) into a post, the Link popup quite frequently don't popup like it use to before the fix for you can enter your link. And sometimes when clicking the Chain Link the popup does not occur "and"it causes the whole screen to grey-out for about 30 seconds"....it almost like it's trying to make the web connection to allow the Link popup to appear. I've experienced several times this morning just for example....but I've been experiencing this problem any time during the day/night for about the last 10 days. I'm in Bangkok on a True 14Mb connection.

I now see "&" "n" "b" "s" "p" ";" ans "&" "#" "1" "6" "0" everywhere in the reply box.

And I don't see any names at the top of quoted posts that indicate whose post I'm quoting.

Time to shoot the "developers" and get somebody else in, methinks.

Edited by JetsetBkk

I now see "&" "n" "b" "s" "p" ";" ans "&" "#" "1" "6" "0" everywhere in the reply box.

And I don't see any names at the top of quoted posts that indicate whose post I'm quoting.

Time to shoot the "developers" and get somebody else in, methinks.

Please disregard the above.

My laptop was working fine - only the desktop had the problem. By comparing configurations, I tracked the cause down to one of my add-ons, and fixed it.

My apologies.

Developers, please carry on.

post-35489-0-11481400-1376847377.gif

Embedded YouTubes not playing ... anyone else with this Problem?

TV Admin ... is there a problem?

Have seen none. Posted 3 just yesterday and one today. This is a test video only below. I have seen some members where the link was showing but no video. Will look at those closer but in the past it has been due to the 's' missing on https. Also, was this from the TV app or from standard PC and browser?

Embedded YouTubes not playing ... anyone else with this Problem?

TV Admin ... is there a problem?

Have seen none. Posted 3 just yesterday and one today. This is a test video only below. I have seen some members where the link was showing but no video. Will look at those closer but in the past it has been due to the 's' missing on https. Also, was this from the TV app or from standard PC and browser?

Mate ... always appreciate a quick reply to our problems ... thumbsup.gif

I'm here in Thailand, on true interent, XP SP3 ... no problems playing YouTubes ... uploaded a personal clip and played it today, but the imbedded ones in TV don't play ... just recently, maybe just this week.

The one you have in the post above appears as a black box with a red play arrow.

When I click the Play button ... just turns to a black box ... nothing else.

Obviously it's me and not you guys.

What programs do you suggest I look for updates?

Any other things to try?

Thanks.

Any other things to try?

Adobe Flash would be the one to update or re-install in case corrupted. Did you try different browsers such as FF/Chrome/IE to see if it fails in all of them?

Any other things to try?

Adobe Flash would be the one to update or re-install in case corrupted. Did you try different browsers such as FF/Chrome/IE to see if it fails in all of them?

The Adobe Flash did the trick ... plus I found 1 virus ... last time I try and help the gf's sisters computer.

I downloaded a virus checker onto a stick, cleaned up her computer, but a tricky little trojan virus hopped onto the stick and then walked onto my computer ... Grrrrrr

Thanks for the reply ...

Oh ... to the OP ... older style photo uploader is working fine (for me)

• 2 weeks later...