Yamaha Nuovo indicator mounts

jbrain

I have a Yamaha nuovo of 5 years, and the rear indicator mounts are made of rubber. This rubber deteriorate completely to the point that the indicator just falls off.

One has fallen off today an the next doesn't look like it will hold much longer as the mount has disappeared half already.

Replacement mounts will probably easy and cheap to purchase, byt if they are the same material, it will just repeat itself.

Are there any aftermarket mounts that are not made out of soft rubber, maybe plastic or another stronger material, and if so where to purchase them.

I'm in Pattaya.

Had the same problem on my Nouvo. One day the indicators fell off. Replaced both rear indicators. 2x 450Baht. You have to replace the complete indicator "assy". Rubber alone is not available. Seems to be a design flaw on the Nouvo.

post-129800-0-92859100-1382763183_thumb.

Good luck in finding a better replacement.

Had the same problem on my Nouvo. One day the indicators fell off. Replaced both rear indicators. 2x 450Baht. You have to replace the complete indicator "assy". Rubber alone is not available. Seems to be a design flaw on the Nouvo.

attachicon.gifrear-flasher.png

Good luck in finding a better replacement.

Hell, almost can buy a second hand bike for that price biggrin.png

So any suggestion to where the whole assembly is available at a reduced price is welcome .