Abhisit challenges Yingluck to announce her stand on court's ruling

webfact

Why does anyone has to challenge anybody, to comment on this?

It was decided in an International Court of Justice and therefor will surely be honored by the Primeminister, her party, Mr. Abisith and all other law abiding citizens in Thailand...

...mai pen rai...

Oh dear old son, wrong court and wrong court case !!

Never mind, at least you have impeccable choice in football teams !wink.png

Why does anyone has to challenge anybody, to comment on this?

It was decided in an International Court of Justice and therefor will surely be honored by the Primeminister, her party, Mr. Abisith and all other law abiding citizens in Thailand...

...mai pen rai...

Oh dear old son, wrong court and wrong court case !!

Never mind, at least you have impeccable choice in football teams !wink.png

They are playing Sunday...maybe that's why I am confused!

For once, I would not mind, having a post deleted!

Shame on me !

You coward man Aphisit ! Why you don't challenges PM Yinluck in a new election !!! you only hide behind the Military constitution Laws wich is written for you amd the so called Democratic party.

Red Shirts running round with Baseball Bats, Guns and Grenades is not democracy either.

• Like 2

Ask her in the censure debate, live on TV, in front of millions. See what she does, na ka.

Probably need a teleprompter wired up to Dubai.

Would be SERIOUSLY funny if 1 of those wifi/cell phone blockers were to be engaged during the debate so NOBODY could call for help without publicly leaving the meeting. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

She has no view on it because the bill was all up to Parliament and the Senate and nothing to do with her or her government. She just and sent it on its way without reading it because that's what Parliament wanted. Now she will have a team of experts study the judgment and the bill and try to explain everything to her and the general public. Meanwhile, please all stop being nasty to her.

• Like 1

Put up or shut up! Mr. Abhisit doesn't leave her much wiggle room. Poor Dr. Thaksin, who is the only person in the World who can make decisions in this government, is so distracted by all the court rulings, present and future, increasing street protests, threatened corruption charges, potential party dissolution, inability to pay the rice farmers, inability to get the flood scheme off the ground, etc. and now his sister is asking him how to respond to Mr. Abhisit's challenge. He's going to have to use a stronger hair dye after this

If KY doesn't watch it Sunisa could be the next 'real PM'. wink.png

Couldn't be any worse.

• Like 1

Yingluck has made her stance perfectly clear to we students of English.

She says it's unpresidented

Well, despite all his manipulation and rabble rousing, Thaksin certainly remains unpresidented.

And slightly miffed about it.

She'll be heading of for some of those cabinet meetings up country while the mess continues in Bangkok.

Maybe she should revisit her Roman history books.

Nero fiddled while Rome burns or as they say in Thailand the Shin's fiddled the books etc

M808295.jpg

She has no view on it because the bill was all up to Parliament and the Senate and nothing to do with her or her government. She just and sent it on its way without reading it because that's what Parliament wanted. Now she will have a team of experts study the judgment and the bill and try to explain everything to her and the general public. Meanwhile, please all stop being nasty to her.

I really like satire. Good one.

I read elsewhere that one of her spokespersons has said that she is not worried about the coming censure motion because of :

"The good performance of the government over the past two years"

Having such confidence in her Governments outstanding performance she obviously has no need to announce her stand on anything for her record speaks for itself.

You coward man Aphisit ! Why you don't challenges PM Yinluck in a new election !!! you only hide behind the Military constitution Laws wich is written for you amd the so called Democratic party.

Yes, they should have an election, but first let's hear some constructive debate and answers that one woud expect from the Prime Minister of Thailand.

Puppet. Puppet. Puppet. Three times.

I think you mean 'Muppet, muppet, muppet, three times'.

"She has no view on it because the bill was all up to Parliament and the Senate and nothing to do with her or her government. She just and sent it on its way without reading it because that's what Parliament wanted."

clap2.gif

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

"The good performance of the government over the past two years"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Many thanks to whoever made this amazing observation. I have not had a good day but reading that line really cheered me up, except for the coffee I sprayed all over my laptop screen. clap2.gif