3 Indian Men Deceived At Massage Parlour

Rimmer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave my valuable at home if I don't trust them. Don't have a massage on a raised bed. Also recently downloaded an android app "anti theft alarm" once set it will alarm if the phone moves whilst in your pocket whilst having a massage. Great app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just downloaded and installed the app and you're right, really cool. I don't know how I hadn't heard of it before! Just leave it in a pant pocket whenever one may have a reason to disrobe (ahem) and go to the shower and if the pants are moved or rifled with (I.e., moved) the alarm sounds protecting both the phone and one's wallet.

I knew there must be some reason I was following thus dumb thread and it finally showed up.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Asking price 500, the "characters" offer 200 and if she is lucky enough, 300 for 2 men.

Perhaps other nationalities do not offer 1/3 of already low price

laugh.png

These girls know this and use it to lure them in, girls agree or even offer this sort of prices, and get the "business"

Police does nothing, yes its made the news and this is where it stops pretty much.

Today, i had a guest who was robbed, all the evidence available, including CCTV, id card, address and more and yet police did nothing but to make a report and that is all.

I really do not know why i wasted all the money on installing top nodge CCTV system, its useless as thieves go unpunished.

I have had staff caught stealing and again nothing, and the worst part of it, amount does not even make any difference.

Maybe not a low price compared to what they're used to paying in India...I mean, what's a jerk and jerk go for in the black hole of Calcutta anyway? Maybe to them, Beach Road is the equavilent of a high end Rachada soapy would be to your typical Western or Japanese punter.

Yes . .fancy reporting it to the police. . . I am dumb I know, but now I also want to look dumb and on top of that

I want everyone to know just how dumb i look and am.. . and with what tastelessness I act . . it does provide a laugh

Well, probably when these guys thought up this scam, if it is a scam, then they didnt expect the photo op at the police station. In a normal world, when you go to the police station to report a crime, you dont have your pic instantly on the internet, for everyone to see, including wife and family!

Well, probably when these guys thought up this scam, if it is a scam, then they didnt expect the photo op at the police station. In a normal world, when you go to the police station to report a crime, you dont have your pic instantly on the internet, for everyone to see, including wife and family!

Maybe they should have thought of that before going for a "massage" with some women they met in a notorious area. By the way, I think it is the normal thing nowadays and reporting a crime is a public act so there should be no expectation of privacy.

The good news is, that robbers in Pattaya do not discriminate on the grounds of race and nationality and that they will apply their services for all races and creeds in Pattaya.

The bad news is, that not all victims survive to tell the tale.

Enough said; unless travelling with a group of strong-armed body guards or with 20 or more mates as protection, than best to stay away if you value your safety and well being.

Edited by Beetlejuice

The good news is, that robbers in Pattaya do not discriminate on the grounds of race and nationality and that they will apply their services for all races and creeds in Pattaya.

The bad news is, that not all victims survive to tell the tale.

Enough said; unless travelling with a group of strong-armed body guards or with 20 or more mates as protection, than best to stay away if you value your safety and well being.

Beetle,,, have you forgotten to take your medication again?laugh.png

One just needs to use little brain located above the waste line, not below.

Not to carry much cash around and not go to short time hotel with a female/male who agrees to provide the service for 1/3 of the going rate

• Like 1

First of all, why the hell were they carrying large sums of money in their pockets/wallets like that? Probably since they were too cheap to pay the extra ATM fees. If you don't want to have those fees add up, keep your big money in a safebox at the hotel. In Patts I rarely carried more than 2k-3k baht with me at all times, since I knew if I did get my wallet stolen, they'd make off with a piddly amount. Plus, living here in Thailand I'd rather pay an extra 15-20 baht in atm fees when I ran out of money, but keep my cash small while I was out on the town. I guess it was the (maybe) Indian mindset of being a "baller" and carrying a lot of money on you at all times. But, it's still bad they got robbed.

First of all, why the hell were they carrying large sums of money in their pockets/wallets like that?  Probably since they were too cheap to pay the extra ATM fees.  If you don't want to have those fees add up, keep your big money in a safebox at the hotel.  In Patts I rarely carried more than 2k-3k baht with me at all times, since I knew if I did get my wallet stolen, they'd make off with a piddly amount.  Plus, living here in Thailand I'd rather pay an extra 15-20 baht in atm fees when I ran out of money, but keep my cash small while I was out on the town.  I guess it was the (maybe) Indian mindset of being a "baller" and carrying a lot of money on you at all times.  But, it's still bad they got robbed.

Most Indian tourists carry only cash with them because they can't get credit cards back home in India. But they should have kept the cash in a safe.

Anyway it's only one word that describes this: Stupidity

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

First of all, why the hell were they carrying large sums of money in their pockets/wallets like that? Probably since they were too cheap to pay the extra ATM fees. If you don't want to have those fees add up, keep your big money in a safebox at the hotel. In Patts I rarely carried more than 2k-3k baht with me at all times, since I knew if I did get my wallet stolen, they'd make off with a piddly amount. Plus, living here in Thailand I'd rather pay an extra 15-20 baht in atm fees when I ran out of money, but keep my cash small while I was out on the town. I guess it was the (maybe) Indian mindset of being a "baller" and carrying a lot of money on you at all times. But, it's still bad they got robbed.

Most Indian tourists carry only cash with them because they can't get credit cards back home in India. But they should have kept the cash in a safe.

Funny enough, each and everytime something like this or alike happens, they always claim to be robbed of 20K-30K is that like a minimum amount in India to carry in your wallet when getting cheapest hooker?

Edited by lemoncake

Funny enough, each and everytime something like this or alike happens, they always claim to be robbed of 20K-30K is that like a minimum amount in India to carry in your wallet when getting cheapest hooker?

If you looked like some of the ones I have seen wondering the streets you would need 20-30k as well.

They cannot get credit cards cos they don't have money in the bank (or at home) cheap tourist who live in 200 bath hotels and pick up 500 bath street girls, som nam na !

They cannot get credit cards cos they don't have money in the bank (or at home) cheap tourist who live in 200 bath hotels and pick up 500 bath street girls, som nam na !

You have got it all wrong.

Firstly they are the quality tourists and Secondly they live in 500 baht rooms and pick up 200 baht girlsthumbsup.gif

What a bunch of doughnuts, I never carry big money when im out at night in Thailand, If I did it would be my number one priority and would not take my eyes of it. Stick your wallet under the pillow at least.

Why on earth would you want a special massage with your two mates next to you is beyond me. Then again the main thing for Indians seems getting a cheap deal always comes first.