Bottle bombs, brick hurled into anti-govt protest leader's home

webfact

That just goes to show the world how low the opposition will stoop to reduce the pressure on the opposition (Redshirt/Taksin family)........ That should just give the Anti-government side more fuel to continue what they are doing, since now they know that it is working.

Read what I wrote, look at the picture, and refute it logically. You can't!

People resort to name calling when evidence runs contrary to their opinion. The last resort of the intellectually incompetent.

cheesy.gif

The last resort of people who cannot prove their own lies is to come up with even more dishonesty and lies in order to disguise that the actually lost argument.

Better luck next time mate. We are all waiting for you to provide us with credible and reliable evidence.

wai2.gif

I notice you still haven't refuted a single thing I said, but just resorted to name calling. Sorry mate, engage brain before opening mouth. Better luck next time.

thumbsup.gif

now dont shoot me down, but hear me out first.

im neither for or against the reds or yellows or browns or blues, or whatever the fancy calling themselves today.

i have no interest in a political system i can not vote for.

but i overheard a funny conversation in our village last saterday.

a girl in the shop was talking to the shop owner, saying that sm yellow protesters would go to protest to the leaders homes because they have not been paid.

she said her sister was among them, and they had been promissed 700 baht per day.

i dont know if this is true or not, but the plot thickens me thinks.

lot going on we know jack about.

now fire away.

Do you speak Thai fluently?Just asking.Maybe you misunderstood the conversation.

Edited by dundee48

Read what I wrote, look at the picture, and refute what I said logically.....refute one single point...just one.

I won't hear anything along those lines because you know I am correct in my assumptions and it really ticks you off to see a protest leader so obviously cught out with his knickers down.

I'm a scientist. If you disagree with my conclusions, then disprove them. If you can prove me wrong, I am all ears. Calling me a poopy head does not end the argument at all. It makes the thinking people laugh at your bombastic self-indulgence posing as altruistic incompetence.

You might need a dictionary for that one.

cheesy.gif

Bottle bombs, brick hurled into protest leader's home, no injuries reported

Thai bricks, hurled into a Thai home, owned by a Thai, thrown by a Thai, in Thailand. I can draw a crayon picture to more simply explain why that is just wrong, if you need me to.

There are many authenticity problems with the photo above that came from the Nation. That sucks.

It appears the van was sprayed with water, moved back a few inces, and then photographed. This must be true because there is a dry spot in front of each of the front tires. The water was sprayed on the van, and the van was moved back a few inches immediately afterwards. Notice the tire on the left is dry and the tire on the right (camera perspective) is wet. Since the wheels are turned, not facing straight, the dry tire travelled a greater distance than other and that is why the tire is dry. The part of the dry tire you can see was protected from the water by the van's weight when it was sprayed, and remained untouched by liquid. When they sprayed the water and then ingeniously moved the van for the picture, it exposed the dry part of the rubber to the camera. The other tire is wet because the front of the van pivoted on it and it did not turn.

Further, molotov cocktails make an impressive fireball and mini-mushroom cloud. Again, not one single object but the van was damaged, not even the very dried out bush to the right of the van.

This vehicle was damaged in one place and photographed in another.

With dwindling numbers at the protests, dwindling publicity, and dwindling interest, the timing is perfect to 'fuel the enraged protestors' for this weekend's newest march against the once again violent red menace. Pick whatever side you like, punters, but this picture is bullsh#t.

This photo op was poorly staged and timed. 1zgarz5.gif

Shenanigans.

Man your brain is so twisted and corrupted with the red mist that you are starting to see things.

I have looked at your idea of a staged burn, and nothing makes sense to me. It looks as real as it gets. You are starting to view EVERYTHING with such a pro Thaksin perception that you are no longer able to operate as an individual. You have lost all of your identity as a human and become a complete Thaksin controlled clone. I deeply sympathize for you.

You are also asserting that the pro-red explosives team connected to the police is in on this as well do you?

You think they are so stupid they can't tell that a vehicle has been damaged elsewhere and then moved to this spot?

Or maybe when they called the police they asked only to send officers who were in support of the PDRC.

You couldn't make this up.... correction, you certainly did.

Edited by Nibbles48

Read what I wrote, look at the picture, and refute it logically. You can't!

People resort to name calling when evidence runs contrary to their opinion. The last resort of the intellectually incompetent.

cheesy.gif

The last resort of people who cannot prove their own lies is to come up with even more dishonesty and lies in order to disguise that the actually lost argument.

Better luck next time mate. We are all waiting for you to provide us with credible and reliable evidence.

wai2.gif

I notice you still haven't refuted a single thing I said, but just resorted to name calling. Sorry mate, engage brain before opening mouth. Better luck next time.

thumbsup.gif

There is nothing to refute there. We're still waiting for you to provide any credible evidence to back up your ludicrous claims. As for name calling, re-read everything again. It appears that you've got a problem with understanding the term name calling.

Evidence, please.

wai2.gif

There are many authenticity problems with the photo above that came from the Nation. That sucks.

It appears the van was sprayed with water, moved back a few inces, and then photographed. This must be true because there is a dry spot in front of each of the front tires. The water was sprayed on the van, and the van was moved back a few inches immediately afterwards. Notice the tire on the left is dry and the tire on the right (camera perspective) is wet. Since the wheels are turned, not facing straight, the dry tire travelled a greater distance than other and that is why the tire is dry. The part of the dry tire you can see was protected from the water by the van's weight when it was sprayed, and remained untouched by liquid. When they sprayed the water and then ingeniously moved the van for the picture, it exposed the dry part of the rubber to the camera. The other tire is wet because the front of the van pivoted on it and it did not turn.

Further, molotov cocktails make an impressive fireball and mini-mushroom cloud. Again, not one single object but the van was damaged, not even the very dried out bush to the right of the van.

With dwindling numbers at the protests, dwindling publicity, and dwindling interest, the timing is perfect to 'fuel the enraged protestors' for this weekend's newest march against the once again violent red menace. Pick whatever side you like, punters, but this picture is bullsh#t.

Shenanigans.

Nice conspiracy theory that fails on a number of items. There is a white, not necessarily dry, strip in front of one tyre, but narrower than the tyre. The black mark on the tyre is quite likely carbon, not water, which I expect if a very hot fire erupted there. Exactly how you pivot a van while moving only one front tyre is beyond me - drag the back sideways perhaps?

And the very dried out bush looks like it has had most of its leaves burnt off, and the pot shows soot on the side closest the van.

So we are left with your theory of someone going to a lot of effort to achieve very little, or anti-Thaksin protesters being targeted with bombs, something which happens far too frequently. Which do you think the most likely?

Edited by JRSoul
  • Like 1

Shenanigans.

Nice conspiracy theory that fails on a number of items. There is a white, not necessarily dry, strip in front of one tyre, but narrower than the tyre. The black mark on the tyre is quite likely carbon, not water, which I expect if a very hot fire erupted there. Exactly how you pivot a van while moving only one front tyre is beyond me - drag the back sideways perhaps?

And the very dried out bush looks like it has had most of its leaves burnt off, and the pot shows soot on the side closest the van.

So we are left with your theory of someone going to a lot of effort to achieve very little, or anti-Thaksin protesters being targeted with bombs, something which happens far too frequently. Which do you think the most likely?

Yep.. I noticed all those errors, but didn't want to play his game.

But I will add this.

A petrol bomb when hurled does make a big cloud of smoke, but i don't know why that makes any difference unless you want the smoke to remain hanging there for forensics arrival. The main part of the fireball burns out within a second and just leaves traces of fire while the last of the petrol burns off within about 30 seconds unless it has had sugar mixed with the petrol bomb. Likely these red thugs just used palain old petrol which is not an effective type of petrol bomb.

I have thrown petrol bombs in my youth just messing around, so I know what I am talking about. All the evidence in the picture points to a petrol bomb (no sugar) impacting in front of the left quarter of the van probably on the ground and looks to have been extibguished by the security guards pretty quickly with the garden hose from the right of the shot.

Drying on concrete happens in patches and is controlled by the undulations in the surface with lower dips drying last. So proves none of your theory.

Lastly... Why would anyone go to the trouble of doing it somewhere and moving it to somewhere else? Makes more sense to just ask the security to throw a petrol bomb at the van and then put the fire out. No need whatsoever for moving the vehicle as it would lend zero credibility to the report.

You are delusional my friend.

im neither for or against the reds or yellows or browns or blues, or whatever the fancy calling themselves today.

a girl in the shop was talking to the shop owner, saying that sm yellow protesters would go to protest to the leaders homes because they have not been paid.

she said her sister was among them, and they had been promissed 700 baht per day.

now fire away.

When did you hear this? The Yellow shirts haven't protested in three years.

whatever u wish to call them sir, they,re still the same bunch. call them what u want, it makes no difference to the fact.nitpicking comes to mind

Sorry but this being an online forum, we tend to disbelieve people who tell about overhearing someone else doing this and that.

Like I can say I heard a red shirt near my soi who said he was directly paid by Yingluck 750 baht to throw those bombs. So the plot thickens.

Of course both sides pay there protesters, why do you thing the anti government protesters look more like rice farmers than

Thai middle class Bangkok residents. The pot calling the kettle black, Suthep complaining about corruption and vote buying

by the Red Shirts. No difference between the two parties except for who they share the spoils of corruption with. The King

is the only person that has both the moral and ethical ground to stand on.

now fire away.

whatever u wish to call them sir, they,re still the same bunch. call them what u want, it makes no difference to the fact.nitpicking comes to mind

Sorry but this being an online forum, we tend to disbelieve people who tell about overhearing someone else doing this and that.

Like I can say I heard a red shirt near my soi who said he was directly paid by Yingluck 750 baht to throw those bombs. So the plot thickens.

Wow! I overhead a student talking to his grandma about exactly the same thing 10 minutes ago. But he said it was someone in a Manchester United shirt who had been paid 7,500 baht by someone beginning with 'Y' to blow up a Volkswagen parked in the driveway, because the owner of a Volkswagen dealership in Bangkok was having an affair with the wife of an influential anti-government protester who is good friends with the Singha heiress who lives at that house. The plot thickens even more.

• Like 1

Read what I wrote, look at the picture, and refute what I said logically.....refute one single point...just one.

I won't hear anything along those lines because you know I am correct in my assumptions and it really ticks you off to see a protest leader so obviously cught out with his knickers down.

I'm a scientist. If you disagree with my conclusions, then disprove them. If you can prove me wrong, I am all ears. Calling me a poopy head does not end the argument at all. It makes the thinking people laugh at your bombastic self-indulgence posing as altruistic incompetence.

cheesy.gif

When they are at the height of their unpopularity its normal to bomb yourself to garner sympathy.... or have your own supporters lob grenades off a freeway into a peaceful crowd to up the anti as your numbers are dwindling

Shenanigans.

Yep.. I noticed all those errors, but didn't want to play his game.

But I will add this.

A petrol bomb when hurled does make a big cloud of smoke, but i don't know why that makes any difference unless you want the smoke to remain hanging there for forensics arrival. The main part of the fireball burns out within a second and just leaves traces of fire while the last of the petrol burns off within about 30 seconds unless it has had sugar mixed with the petrol bomb.

just used palain old petrol which is not an effective type of petrol bomb.Likely these red thugs

I have thrown petrol bombs in my youth just messing around, so I know what I am talking about. All the evidence in the picture points to a petrol bomb (no sugar) impacting in front of the left quarter of the van probably on the ground and looks to have been extibguished by the security guards pretty quickly with the garden hose from the right of the shot.

Drying on concrete happens in patches and is controlled by the undulations in the surface with lower dips drying last. So proves none of your theory.

Lastly... Why would anyone go to the trouble of doing it somewhere and moving it to somewhere else? Makes more sense to just ask the security to throw a petrol bomb at the van and then put the fire out. No need whatsoever for moving the vehicle as it would lend zero credibility to the report.

You are delusional my friend.

Likely these red thugs....

Evidence of perpetrators...links please

Again, not one refutation of my observations in particular. Not one. Everyone is waiting for you to dismiss geometry, chemical engineering and logistics--please do. I hear a wahmbulance--wah, wah, wah coming down your tawdry soi.

Thaksin was a greedy, corrupt bugger that should see jail time, but this picture is complete bullsh*t, and no amount of spin can change that.

Resume rants.

cheesy.gif

Again, not one refutation of my observations in particular. Not one. Everyone is waiting for you to dismiss geometry, chemical engineering and logistics--please do. I hear a wahmbulance--wah, wah, wah coming down your tawdry soi.

Thaksin was a greedy, corrupt bugger that should see jail time, but this picture is complete bullsh*t, and no amount of spin can change that.

Resume rants.

cheesy.gif

Give it up mate. No use trying to talk sense on these political forums anymore. Waste of time. You will only get howled down by the rabid anti government mob who troll these forums now. Many have only signed up to TV within the last couple of months and have hundreds of posts already. Wonder who is paying them. Hope they have work permits.

cheesy.gif

There's really nothing to refute. From one picture, you're trying to out CSI the police. Are you a trained CSI? Or does watching a couple of hundred episodes on TV make you one?

Many of us here offer differing opinions but there's always a few conspiracy nuts like you who just take it to the next level. You really need to take the tin foil off your head.

Edited by TVGerry

Resume rants.

cheesy.gif

Try post #38.

BTW do you type with only one hand?

now fire away.

I could belive this as I think the leaders had their bank account seized or will be seized.

now fire away.

They are the same people if you check just a new name. Get real.

now fire away.

These are the same people just a new name. Wake up.

Shenanigans.

1) Molotov cocktails do not explode with a mushroom cloud. The bottle breaks and the fuel spreads and bursts into flames.

2) The water would have been used to put the flames out.

3) If you can see the dry spot of the tyre, then the vehicle hasn't been moved very far. Maybe they moved it to see something underneath, like the broken bottle.

4) There isn't that much damage on the car. You can't see whether there are any burnt leaves on the tree. The tree wouldn't burst into flames from a small fuel fire.

Sent from my phone ...

now fire away.

Yawn, heard this type of fairy tale before.