Thaksin's Son Won't Run In Election: Jarupong

Lite Beer

Now this is a rumour I have problems with believing. I'm sure our dear Oaf realises that being a facebook warrior is much safer than being an MP candidate touring the country side.

Hee Hee, he called Oak, Oaf, cheesy.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gif

Fabby, I'm surprised you found that so amusing given the fact that the second version is more appropriate.

Oaks are strong and sturdy, reliable and long lasting. Kon ngoh sounds better and he is amusing.

I think you missed the point. I was pointing out how infantile the post was.

... that would be infantile as compared to your response, right?

• Like 1

"Other countries may learn that there are some people in Thailand disrespecting the country’s rule of law”, Mr. Jarupong warned ....

How very true Mr. Jarupong, but I think they are already aware of that...!! How about the refusal to accept a constitutional court ruling...?!

Didn't the young Shin get caught cheating in his exams at Ramkamheng and fail his political science degree? How can he be an MP without a degree, or did he acquire one later?

I believe that requirement was removed in the last "evil" constitution. Or he went to Khao San road.

• Like 1

Throughout the week many social network sites, particularly of the anti-government groups, have reported that Mr. Panthongtae Shinawatra will be on the ticket of Pheu Thai′s Party List in the election, which is expected to be held on 2 February 2014.

Democrats obsessed with playing the man and not the ball have had it too good for too long, are now desperately scraping the bottom of a completely empty barrel.

Cheers to Suthep they are marching/crawling towards an approaching land slide.

Hey Cal, ( that name seems familiar), Thaksin , to quote his own words, appointed his' clone' sister to run the country.

Why not go for the son? Yingluck may not be too bright, but at least she managed to obtain a Masters abroad.

Oak his son, on the other hand, failed at Thammasart and then was found to be in possession of a piece of paper in his top pocket for his final exam at Ramkhamhaeng.!

Dumb and dumber, the better for Thaksin.

If Opie does enter politics then Thaksin will be pulling more strings than a pro harp player. biggrin.png

@ Siripon, if you are thinking "Cal" as in "Calgarry" then we are surrounded by them. There is already a nasty little poster who used to use that moniker posting on this very topic. Talk about multiple personalities ! cheesy.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gif

I'm not sure of the attributes required to make the PTP party list, but he seems to have, or lack as appropriate, most of those required. From Yingluk and Chalerm to Weng and Korkaew, as nice a bunch of inmates as ever escaped a ward for the criminally insane.

He has the highest attributes to make the PTP party list .

He is family and the only son of the owner of the PTP, what higher qualifications are there?