Buying a new bike

dogpoo

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035252.318091.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035270.269115.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035285.614039.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035299.094167.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035226.525628.jpg[/quote

nice, happy rides and congrats. good and sensible choice. comfy bike.

i ma sure it lasts forever and enjoy tractor like low down torque from 1000 rpm!

how much you paid for the protector and aux lights?

get some hand guards, panniers and a pipe too!

did you find it heavy?

post your impressions about the bike. thanks.

The spot lights are Motech they were 9k approx! They can be switched on and off, Looking for the top case but everything for this bike is expensive, waiting for the rear wheel hugger at some point, hand guards yes but no hurry for them it's not heavy!

It's a great bike, sounds a bit like the Kawa Er6n, you can hear the bike changing gear and it's pretty much perfect, manual mode is very good and good for the traffic as it prevents the bike changing up hundreds of time over 100yards, the traffic here is awful, the compartment at the front where the fuel tank is on other bikes is great, 12v outlet is a must on any bike as you can inflate after a puncture! this is the first thing I always get on bikes! I carry the tools and plugs to sort it, the seat is not comfy, so have to look into making it better, no plans to change the exhaust it sounds great to me!

just get panniers as it will be better for these type of bikes. Top boxes make the bikes claustrophobic IMO.

Bigwing BKK has rear hugger and hand guards in stock and many other parts for nc700x so Bigwing Phuket does not have any?

how did you find the dct?

Edited by ll2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035252.318091.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035270.269115.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035285.614039.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035299.094167.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1388035226.525628.jpg[/quote

nice, happy rides and congrats. good and sensible choice. comfy bike.

i ma sure it lasts forever and enjoy tractor like low down torque from 1000 rpm!

how much you paid for the protector and aux lights?

get some hand guards, panniers and a pipe too!

did you find it heavy?

post your impressions about the bike. thanks.

The spot lights are Motech they were 9k approx! They can be switched on and off, Looking for the top case but everything for this bike is expensive, waiting for the rear wheel hugger at some point, hand guards yes but no hurry for them it's not heavy!

It's a great bike, sounds a bit like the Kawa Er6n, you can hear the bike changing gear and it's pretty much perfect, manual mode is very good and good for the traffic as it prevents the bike changing up hundreds of time over 100yards, the traffic here is awful, the compartment at the front where the fuel tank is on other bikes is great, 12v outlet is a must on any bike as you can inflate after a puncture! this is the first thing I always get on bikes! I carry the tools and plugs to sort it, the seat is not comfy, so have to look into making it better, no plans to change the exhaust it sounds great to me!

just get panniers as it will be better for these type of bikes. Top boxes make the bikes claustrophobic IMO.

Bigwing BKK has rear hugger and hand guards in stock and many other parts for nc700x so Bigwing Phuket does not have any?

how did you find the dct?

The DCT does what it is supposed to do, I did think the changing of gear would be very quiet but it is just like a normal manual bike apart from the fact I don't operate a lever or foot changer.

I will let big wing Phuket know that big wing Bangkok has the hugger in stock.

I don't need side panniers, top box is enough for my needs!

Edited by dogpoo

I don't believe it. You actually bought one in the end. thumbsup.gif

I see you made it to Facebook and your name is neither 'dog' nor 'poo'. That's probably for the best. tongue.png

(You'll be getting rid of the NC700X within 2 years - too heavy, too tiring, I have made my prediction)

I don't believe it. You actually bought one in the end. thumbsup.gif

I see you made it to Facebook and your name is neither 'dog' nor 'poo'. That's probably for the best. tongue.png

(You'll be getting rid of the NC700X within 2 years - too heavy, too tiring, I have made my prediction)

Bike is great, soooo nice to drive, fuel gauge still showing full after 120kms not sure I understand the bike is heavy and it's tiring quote, bike is not heavy when you are riding, it feels light to me! it handles very well, have many people look at it everywhere I go, seat is getting better.