Bamboo Supplies?

p1p

I find myself in need of some few lengths of big bamboo, maybe 30-50 in all, and discover that my previous handy bamboo supplier has turned themselves into a trendy garden ornament place with not a trace of any Mai Pai in sight.

Does anybody know of a bamboo supplier not too far away to the South of Chiang Mai who could post directions, or - even better - a phone number?

I find myself in need of some few lengths of big bamboo, maybe 30-50 in all, and discover that my previous handy bamboo supplier has turned themselves into a trendy garden ornament place with not a trace of any Mai Pai in sight.

Does anybody know of a bamboo supplier not too far away to the South of Chiang Mai who could post directions, or - even better - a phone number?

Heading from Narawat Bridge past Duke's, past Gymkhana, past Sheraton, past Nong Hoi market keep heading straight all the way through the main road junction and about 1.5 km along that road (CM-Lamphun?) on the left hand side there is a place that supplies all kinds of wood and bamboo building supplies.

JxP

Or.... going south from town, past Hang Dong Lotus, middle ring road traffic lights, turn left, go all the way across the river, left hand side, lots of shops selling pieces of bamboo as well as furniture.

TT