Police rally in Bangkok to demand arrest of cop killer

webfact

UPDATE:

Police demand right to self-defence in wake of protests

In the statement, the police group said that the perpetrators who harmed the policemen on duty must be penalized quickly. They vowed to resist the use of force against the police and to resist attempts to incite unrest and division in the society, especially those who bent on undermining public faith in the police.

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2013-12-30

Do these Bozo's really know what the majority of people think about The BIB. It's almost as comical as Thaksin suing people for damaging his reputation.

Better fit they did their job properly.

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Police demand right to self-defence in wake of protests

In the statement, the police group said that the perpetrators who harmed the policemen on duty must be penalized quickly. They vowed to resist the use of force against the police and to resist attempts to incite unrest and division in the society, especially those who bent on undermining public faith in the police.

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2013-12-30

Do these Bozo's really know what the majority of people think about The BIB. It's almost as comical as Thaksin suing people for damaging his reputation.

Better fit they did their job properly.

It's almost as if they are saying we will act on our own to get justice, because the legal system has failed us. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

If the average citizen was going to rally, every time police didn't do their job, you would have 65 million people on the streets 24/7/365!!whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn width=19 alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609>

This is one of the issues Protested by the Protesters.

Instead of wasting your time rallying, what about doing some policework to catch the killer??whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn width=19 alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609>

Or is that too simple?

They don't have or want the Skills to do real Police work and Investigations.

A fine example of the mentality and the I.Q. level of these ''public servants.''

They really are a pathetic excuse as a bunch of human beings who can't or won't do the job they are trained and employed to do.

Fine first class service at extorting money both motorcycle and taxicab drivers and the motorist in general along with the commercial vehicle drivers too and let's not forget the bus drivers neither.

Fine at trashing motorcycles and cars and terrorising women as so recently seen on Channel 7 a couple of days back..

Never in my born days have I encountered such a pathetic, spineless, useless corrupt group of objects as we see in the O.P. image

'Tis indeed a shame we are not able to call upon the services of the ''Keystone Cops.'' They would have indeed put this current bunch of of turd polishers to shame

Nothing more than an overgrown, Untrainted, and Unsupervised Gang of Thugs in Uniform who expect people to Respect them.

My Condolencs tho to the Officers killed and injured. It is a sad day when anyone dies or is injured regardless of who or what they are.

• Like 1

Forensics officially released have revealed that both fatalities - policeman and protester - were caused from a high vantage point, outside the reach of protesters, and likely police, as well. The photo of men in black was much publicized and distributed. But it seems leads - neither through photography nor science - direct investigations here. Until they do, these crimes are not likely to be discouraged.

Please for the love of god, do not bring logic into this thread.

• Like 2

I don't want, ever, to come across the guy on the right of the picture!

To be honest mate I don't want to come across another bloke full stop! biggrin.png

Ladies and gentlemen I'm available for children's parties, OAP bingo sessions etc...

This does in all honestly have worrying implications, that these thugs in Uniform will take the law into their own hands. It's almost a threat.

They do appear a bit like the chap n the clip below

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

Before anyone ever feels sorry for any of these cops, they owe it to be audited of their financial gains. A lot of these cops, probably own several house and cars that maybe obtained in a suspcious method.

• Like 2

This does in all honestly have worrying implications, that these thugs in Uniform will take the law into their own hands. It's almost a threat.

They do appear a bit like the chap n the clip below

So now we have thugs in uniform, Sutheps rent-a-mob, Thaksins redshirts, the army (to coup or not) and for good measure throw in a few ultranationalist groups!!

What more do we need for a happy New Year Thai style??w00t.gif

I am not a fan of thai police, but for once that they do something right we can not criticize them.

The way is not the proper one agree, but they are actually right.

We can not forget that police follow laws and orders only. Given by their superiors.

May those ones who went to police rally do not understand, as same as me,

why there is nobody doing what it has had to be done long time ago to control protesters and arrest

those ones who don't respect others and think that Bangkok streets are a battle field.

• Like 1

A fine example of the mentality and the I.Q. level of these ''public servants.''

They really are a pathetic excuse as a bunch of human beings who can't or won't do the job they are trained and employed to do.

Fine first class service at extorting money both motorcycle and taxicab drivers and the motorist in general along with the commercial vehicle drivers too and let's not forget the bus drivers neither.

Fine at trashing motorcycles and cars and terrorising women as so recently seen on Channel 7 a couple of days back..

Never in my born days have I encountered such a pathetic, spineless, useless corrupt group of objects as we see in the O.P. image

'Tis indeed a shame we are not able to call upon the services of the ''Keystone Cops.'' They would have indeed put this current bunch of of turd polishers to shame

Please stop bearing about the bush and say what's really on your mind.....tongue.png

Actually, I agree with you 100%, (except that the final sentence suggests they have some skills after all.....whistling.gif )

The demand for the right of self-defence is specified in a statement issued by a group of 500 policemen who rallied at the Royal Plaza on Monday to voice their frustration with their superiors over the way they were told to handle anti-government protesters.

Obviously international standards aren't to the liking of the RTP, I guess defence and self control isn't their strong suit but breaking heads is.

Edited by waza

These are BKK cops and if what I read elsewhere the ones who were (are) there at the time of the shootings were from the north and northeast, drafted in to ensure they were all PT supporters.

They are right in that there is not enough being done to bring cop killers, and killers of others to justice.

In this case I suspect the reluctance may well be because of who the ones are that have done the shooting.

It could well be that the high ups know or have a pretty good idea of who it is but that person or those persons are in the untouchable class.

In other cases such as the red bull lout and Chalerms sons, one of whom is now an officer in the force, I didn't see any cops coming out and protesting then.

• Like 1

Forensics officially released have revealed that both fatalities - policeman and protester - were caused from a high vantage point, outside the reach of protesters, and likely police, as well. The photo of men in black was much publicized and distributed. But it seems leads - neither through photography nor science - direct investigations here. Until they do, these crimes are not likely to be discouraged.

Please provide the source where the results of this forensic report was publicised. Normally an autopsy will take atleast 3 weeks to come up with an full report, this is less than a week. The protesters security wear black, so don't read to much into that rumour/info. If you followed the timeline it is difficult to see how one outside the protest group could have known about the attack on the EC. The previous day Suthep withdrew the protesters and only 500 protesters was send to battle with the police at the stadium. This group that attacked the stadium was not students. The protester that died was 30 years old a clear indication that it wasn't students. The attack was launched by the hired protest security. These security guards are used by both sides when they need to play hard ball and have access to fire arms including M16's. Nothing in Thailand is what is seems to be so be careful of using western logic.

• Like 1

Bunch of dickheads.

Perhaps they would also like to wear ribbons on behalf of those they have murdered over the decades.

Furious.

sent from my hippo phone

The fact is, Sgt Major Narong was murdered, just like in 2010 when Col. Romklao was murdered. What it is telling me is, like in 2010, there are some professional assassins milling around.

• Like 2

Shouldn't they be after the RB heir first... Get your ducks in order!

I am lost for words, don't they realise it is a primary function of their job to investigate murder - collect evidence and proceed to court to convict

I'm not quite sure what the point is that they are trying to make, almost sounds like they want to blame protestors for the murder and be allowed to use live rounds as they see fit - a rather dangerous move as they find themselves facing the RTA they were to move in that direction

• Like 2

Shouldn't they be after the RB heir first... Get your ducks in order!

I am lost for words, don't they realise it is a primary function of their job to investigate murder - collect evidence and proceed to court to convict

I'm not quite sure what the point is that they are trying to make, almost sounds like they want to blame protestors for the murder and be allowed to use live rounds as they see fit - a rather dangerous move as they find themselves facing the RTA they were to move in that direction

I wonder if they even know how stupid they come across in the headline?

Edited by Mosha

I actualy feel sorry for the poor sods for a change - attack dog Suthep is charged with rabble rousing to provoke a breakdown in law and order so that the army can stage their coup to' protect the people'. Since Pheu Thai are bending over backwards to try and prevent such an outcome it will have to be nasty on Saturday if he is to get his wish. This could include shooting cops to get them enraged and push back against the demonstrators violently and these cops probably know this is part of the game plan. They are hapless pawns of their bosses in a power struggle to get front seats at the punch bowl of Thai corruption.

Why the snipers in black have every time a place in the first row? Must think, police is smart enough, to take control about the roofs, do they or not?. Are these snipers Thai, or heired from Cambodia? There is a lot of rumors in the social media and I dont believe that the gun men can act without help from the police...sad.png

It would be refreshing if the members of the RTP could truly reflect on their own actions on a daily basis before they go making demands. The people of this nation could swamp them in one hour regarding the RTP's blatant corruption, dereliction of duty and total ineptitude.

I have a dog with far move intelligence,responsibility and sense of loyalty than any member of the RTP

• Like 2

I actualy feel sorry for the poor sods for a change - attack dog Suthep is charged with rabble rousing to provoke a breakdown in law and order so that the army can stage their coup to' protect the people'. Since Pheu Thai are bending over backwards to try and prevent such an outcome it will have to be nasty on Saturday if he is to get his wish. This could include shooting cops to get them enraged and push back against the demonstrators violently and these cops probably know this is part of the game plan. They are hapless pawns of their bosses in a power struggle to get front seats at the punch bowl of Thai corruption.

When the Red Shirts visited, the police were nowhere to be seen. I feel sorry for the family of the dead cop, but also think it was friendly fire. Just remember The Government in 2010 thought they had an agreement but SKYPE calls kept scuppering that.

The killer is Suthep who is wipping the mad, crazy and lunitics of Thailand into a frenzy. He is in charge of all the nut cases of the country who are following the orders of the biggest nutcase on the planet

When the Red Shirts visited, the police were nowhere to be seen. I feel sorry for the family of the dead cop, but also think it was friendly fire. Just remember The Government in 2010 thought they had an agreement but SKYPE calls kept scuppering that.

Mosha, I don't think the Senior Sgt. Major's death was friendly fire and similarly, In 2010 I don't think the Army Colonel's death was friendly fire.

• Like 1

The killer is Suthep who is wipping the mad, crazy and lunitics of Thailand into a frenzy. He is in charge of all the nut cases of the country who are following the orders of the biggest nutcase on the planet

555 and ordering the burning of Bangkok is the actions of a sane man?

Well it would seem that every minute you spend on here they are missing one!

Thank you.