Best Sunday dinner

charlie1968

Sausage King today was the Dogs <deleted> the food was awesome with Aussie Lamb (aint really up for aussies but the lamb was AWESOME smile.png ) then ther was pork and chicken with mint sauce apple sauce, plenty of roasters this week and tons of veggies.

Overall ABSOLUTELY AWESOME and a bargain at 225 bht

See ya next week

best deal out of town smile.png

PS ChiangmaiJoe

you might want to learn to read mate, its 225 not 199 and by the looks of the crowds of people today munching down on sunday luncj, i think Rob is cashing in BIG TIME but as the negative numpty you are, you can think what ya want mate coffee1.gif

Rob is providing an awesome service to the expat crowd and there will always be jelous bastards that will try to put him down LOL

the proof is in the food and it was awesome today.

Edited by DiamondKing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sausage King told me the other day he is starting a SUNDAY CARVERY on the 5th January and it will be held every sunday from that point onwards

Its an ALL YOU CAN EAT Carvery which includes

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

All the side veggies including Mash Potatoe, roast potatoes yorkshire pud etc

price is ridiculous I told him to put it up but he says it will stay at just 199 baht per person which is a fantastic value.

I will be making it a regialr Sunday thing because as with other SK products I am sure its gonna be great

diamond king, sausage king, you arnt brothers by any chance?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Passed by Champaca wine restaurant tonight ( just 100 meters South from S.K on the same road but on the opposite side ) .Called in to ask what the story is .The wine buffee is B289 and runs from 5 pm till 9 pm .( they open till 12 oc ).Its all you can drink wine ,and they have wine from many regions of the World .They also sell food but i did not look at the menue .They had a guy playing the piano when i was there ,later they have a guy with a guitar .

At 7 pm on a Sunday there was only one couple there .Maybe it fills up later ? Anyway it looks very nice and is tastefully decorated .They also have an out door seating area .

Sausage King today was the Dogs <deleted> the food was awesome with Aussie Lamb (aint really up for aussies but the lamb was AWESOME smile.png ) then ther was pork and chicken with mint sauce apple sauce, plenty of roasters this week and tons of veggies.

See ya next week

PS ChiangmaiJoe

you might want to learn to read mate, its 225 not 199 and by the looks of the crowds of people today munching down on sunday luncj, i think Rob is cashing in BIG TIME but as the negative numpty you are, you can think what ya want mate coffee1.gif

Rob is providing an awesome service to the expat crowd and there will always be jelous bastards that will try to put him down LOL

I was being sarcastic with a hint of irony thrown in for good measure aimed at a99az. I'm a great admirer of Rob and a regular customer of his products, but not at the restaurant because it's too far out for me and I don't really eat much at that time of day. I thought a99az was being negative, hence my comment. I wasn't aware of the fact that I'm a negative numpy but thanks for the heads up on that.

I agree that some folks are probably jealous of his success but personally I think he deserves it, he works hard, does his best and is a genuinely nice bloke too.

• Like 1

See ya next week

PS ChiangmaiJoe

I was being sarcastic with a hint of irony thrown in for good measure aimed at a99az. I'm a great admirer of Rob and a regular customer of his products, but not at the restaurant because it's too far out for me and I don't really eat much at that time of day. I thought a99az was being negative, hence my comment. I wasn't aware of the fact that I'm a negative numpy but thanks for the heads up on that.

I agree that some folks are probably jealous of his success but personally I think he deserves it, he works hard, does his best and is a genuinely nice bloke too.

Your Welcome :)

And yes he does. I have known Rob for a long time and before he ever stuffed his first sausage LOL and he deserves every success he works his ass off and deserves every bit of success.

I must of misread your post :)

Sausage King told me the other day he is starting a SUNDAY CARVERY on the 5th January and it will be held every sunday from that point onwards

Its an ALL YOU CAN EAT Carvery which includes

Roast Lamb

Roast Pork

Roast Beef

Roast Chicken

All the side veggies including Mash Potatoe, roast potatoes yorkshire pud etc

price is ridiculous I told him to put it up but he says it will stay at just 199 baht per person which is a fantastic value.

I will be making it a regialr Sunday thing because as with other SK products I am sure its gonna be great

diamond king, sausage king, you arnt brothers by any chance?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nope not related in anyway :)

I agree with diamond king Rob is a nice person and worked hard to get where he is now and had many people try and copy his products (Indian Curry) over the Years. Sausage king has been going 8 years now Rob tells me and his products what he sells are all the best in Thailand. Had a few beers with Rob today,(Top Man)

Think I will try Archer's this Sunday if our appetite is up to it.

Note* TVF really slipping up here ! This thread has gone for almost 70 replies with no one ludicrously bragging they have not

eaten Farang food in so many years, whats so great about it, why come to Thailand and eat Western food,etc?

Edited by arunsakda
  • Like 2

Anyone have simplified direction to SK from Meechok

GPS 18.833154, 99.02015 (Sausage King Co.,Ltd & Restaurant)

Sorry but I was hoping for second left / first right sort of 'simplified' directions. I guess I'm behind the times as not a clue what to do with the coords you gave but thanks all the same.

Sorry but I was hoping for second left / first right sort of 'simplified' directions. I guess I'm behind the times as not a clue what to do with the coords you gave but thanks all the same.

Read my post which is number 58. Pretty straight forward I thought. Stay on Ring Road No1 and follow my directions as above.

Read my post which is number 58. Pretty straight forward I thought. Stay on Ring Road No1 and follow my directions as above.

CMKiwi, thanks very much. Not sure how I missed your post but I can certainly follow the directions. Thanks.

Archers is very good, just wish they did chicken.......the choice is Beef (pictured below), Lamb or Pork. Also has Old Speckled Hen on draught!

Here is Sausage King's location......down this lane:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview#!data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d99.020198!3d18.833162!2m2!1f259.39!2f68.39!4f75!2m9!1e1!2m4!1s86ucxo-0jd_HZWssPW_5HQ!2e0!9m1!6s%C2%A9+2014+Google!5m2!1s86ucxo-0jd_HZWssPW_5HQ!2e0&fid=5

That meat is so rare a skilled vet could still save it.

If it was any more rare, it would have to come from a unicorn.

• Like 1

Just try the sausage king Sunday buffet and you will not be disappointed,All you can Eat and its by far the best in CNX at this time 225 baht and kids 10+ 99 baht 3 x meats,soup starter,Dessert Been 3 times now and will be their next Sunday.

Tel:085-7060105

Map: http://bit.ly/1cgeqna

Longitude: E 99 1" 11"

Latitude : N 18 49" 59

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/preview#!data=!1m4!1m3!1d3717!2d99.02015!3d18.833154!4m12!2m11!1m10!1s0x0%3A0xe4ff4bf41a96b9fa!3m8!1m3!1d4825851!2d-4.064941!3d53.800651!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1

post-176706-0-13165600-1390141650_thumb.

post-176706-0-16007200-1390141669_thumb.

post-176706-0-41844500-1390141690_thumb.

post-176706-0-09660000-1390141744_thumb.

post-176706-0-17765800-1390141769_thumb.

post-176706-0-09153800-1390141776_thumb.

Edited by wholetthedogout