masses of email

bluejets

What type of emails do you get so many of? Is it notification emails or newsletters?

What's the subject line of a typical email?

They are listed as "Thailand Forum" ........I deleted them yesterday so do not know the subject....sorry

Guess I'll just have to put a block on it.

Usually get maybe 2 or 3 a day normally which is ok...like to see what's new etc but this amount is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

bluejets, please look at your settings:

-- Top right of the screen, click on your member name

-- Click on My Settings

-- In the left frame of screen, click on Notification Options

-- Review what is selected there for notification of topics and posts

-- Deselect anything you don't wan't

-- Look at the other options and select what you would like to have

If you are not sure what a particular option does, please ask about it here and somebody will know the answer.

If you are subscribed to the Thaivisa newletter, as I am, you get one or two emails per day from Thaivisa.com News Editor, exceptionally, for example on Monday this week, more than two, and each newsletter has a list of links to the most important topics of that day.

From what you wrote, it seems that you would like to be fully in control of what topics you get email notifications for. I find it convenient to browse through these lists of headlines and, if a headline interests me, to click on it to read the full article and quite often also the discussion that follows.

If you really get masses of emails from Thaivisa per day, not just the above-mentioned mails from Thaivisa.com News Editor, then you should indeed, as Gorge has suggested, mention here the sender and subject line of these mails, perhaps all mails you have received in one day, and we can give you specific guidance how to stop those mails that you no longer wish to receive.