Bluesky Channel host's home fire bombed

webfact

Political TV host's home fire bombed
By Coconuts Bangkok

bomb.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Petrol bombs were thrown at the residence of Theema “Judd” Kanjanapairin, the host of a political debate show on the anti-government Bluesky Channel, causing three small fires this morning. No injuries or major property damage were reported.

The assailants threw bombs into Judd’s home at 3am this morning, he described on his Facebook. The fire burned the fence and a trash can near his car. Authorities in the Samae Dam community have investigated the incident but have not identified a motive for the attack.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/01/07/political-tv-hosts-home-fire-bombed

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-01-07

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatsujin, on 07 Jan 2014 - 10:46, said:

Not identified a motive for the attack? Seriously? What a farce . . .

"Theema “Judd” Kanjanapairin, the host of a political debate show on the anti-government Bluesky Channel"

Most intelligent people might think that was a possible motive.

• Like 2

"Theema “Judd” Kanjanapairin, the host of a political debate show on the anti-government Bluesky Channel"

All intelligent people......

All intelligent people......

So , we are not talking about Red Shirts then......

Fire bombs thrown at anti-government TV channel’s moderator

1521521_651574778214339_451812334_n-wpcf

BANGKOK: -- Three fire bombs were thrown into the house of a television moderator of Blue Sky Channel last night, causing slight damages to his property.

The attack was complained to Samae Dam police station by the television journalist Thira Kanchanapairin, moderator of the “Fa Talai Chon” program on Blue Sky Channel, an anti-government television channel broadcasting the live protests of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee around the clock.

Thira is also the spokesman of the opposition leader in the House of Representatives.

Shortly after the fire bomb attack, Thira posted on his “JudgJudd” Facebook that the attack happened at about 3.00.a.m. when an unknown number of assailants hurled three Molotov cocktails into his house. One fell near the front gate, and two others fell at a dustbin and at his car.

Fortunately the bottle bombs missed his car, he said.

He later rushed to Samae Dam police station to file complaint.

Forensic police inspected his house this morning to collect evidence.

It was not immediately the motive of the fire bomb attack but it was likely to be a politically motivated attack similar to several previous fire bomb attacks at opponents to the government.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/fire-bombs-thrown-anti-government-tv-channels-moderator/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-01-07

Must mean there are no intelligent people investigating the case :)

House of Blue Sky's anchorman attacked with firebombs
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Unidentified men hurled firebombs into house of an anchorman of Democrat-affiliated Blue Sky Television’s house early Tuesday morning in Samaedam area.

Police said the fire slightly damaged gate and a garbage bin inside Pima Kanjanapairin’s house compound. The attack at about 3am was the latest and was suspected of politically-motivated as former Democrat MP Suthep Thaugsubanafter is leading a protest against Yingluck government and Thaksin Regime. Earlier houses of other Democrat’s leaders and of those who are core leaders of the protest were also attacked such as Chuan Leekpai, Sathit Wongnongtoey and Chitpas Kridakorn.

Pima also updated the photos of the fires inside his house in his Facebook; Judge Judd.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-07

Plod won't be in a rush to do anything, they're too busy crowing about the drug haul they raked in earlier on Monday.

That and a certain former DPM, Party List MP candidate #6 and all 'round peoples choice nominee resides within a small radius of this location adds further fuel to the aluminium foil conspiracy theory :P

The photo on post 12 looks a tad staged to me.

The fact his name appears on the bottom makes it look even odder.

I think most people would be dousing fires in their garden rather

than taking snaps of them, methinks.

More than a tad methinks.....

Just out of interest but if you look at the fire in the bin at the bottom of the photo, just to the left looks to me like a hand. If it is, it obviously belongs to a person who would I think be more interested in rescuing the garden water hose reel which is next to the burning rubbish bin, but obviously not.

You can see signs of an explosion there, notice the scorched palm leaves in the foreground and broken glass or something... Not a seriously destructive device at all, but the size of the bomb is irrelevant and only the intent matters.

Edited by Local Drunk

You can see signs of an explosion there, notice the scorched palm leaves in the foreground and broken glass or something... Not a seriously destructive device at all, but the size of the bomb is irrelevant and only the intent matters.

Thank you CSI local drunk for your astute and expert observations

Just out of interest but if you look at the fire in the bin at the bottom of the photo, just to the left looks to me like a hand. If it is, it obviously belongs to a person who would I think be more interested in rescuing the garden water hose reel which is next to the burning rubbish bin, but obviously not.

If it happened to me id document it first to show the world what those red terrorist are doing.. just like in 2010 they love fire.

Then i would put it out of course, but you need proof especially with the police so bias.

Poor guy an other fine example of red violence. So far I havent seen any firebombing of red tv stations.

They love fire as easy for them to start a fire as they always have plenty of alcohol to hand according to the statistics

IIRC at the last home fire-bombing they put the fire out before documenting. This led to some PTP sycophant claiming that it was staged to garner sympathy.

Whenever another violent attack occurs against Thaksin/PTP critics, the same names appear to disparage it. Anything rather than admit that there is a recurrent theme of attacks against them, their families and homes.

• Like 2

If it happened to me id document it first to show the world what those red terrorist are doing.. just like in 2010 they love fire.

Then i would put it out of course, but you need proof especially with the police so bias.

Poor guy an other fine example of red violence. So far I havent seen any firebombing of red tv stations.

And your empirical evidence it was the "red terrorists" is? A blind bias against anything Thaksin attributed perhaps?

• Like 2