Thai protesters lay siege to provincial offices

webfact

True maybe keep the holiday islands, but hand the rest to Malaysia.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stupid comment!

Stupid reply to the comment.

If he is suggesting that every province south of BKK should be given to Malaysia that sounds pretty stupid to me. Probably though he is so ignorant of what is going on that he thinks all the protesters come from Yala and Pattani.

True maybe keep the holiday islands, but hand the rest to Malaysia.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stupid comment!

I'll second that.. Super stupid comment...

Apart from the fact that some of us have lives here in Thailand, therefore should obviously be concerned with what is happening politically, why do some people get caught up in the North/South divide battle ??

North of Thailand is beautiful, South of Thailand is beautiful... Stop making useless comments to get a rise out of other members on this site !!

• Like 1

As the administration tries to arrange their dominos in order to press what they've always wanted - the backing of the military - this latest attempt - to frame what has been clear and coordinated attacks on the protesters in a terror grenade campaign - as occurring within the movement itself, is a preposterous and Syrian regime-inspired argument and stance of Thaksin's cousin, that shows just how far the administration is prepared to go in their effort to use every lever of power at their disposal to not only subvert justice but to deflect from it, as well as to stamp out the voices of the Thai people in their right to peaceful protest.

Peaceful protest?? I guess you have not kept up with the news in the last few weeks.

Exactly, just as he still thinks this minority are "the voices of the Thai People" and siege a capital is peaceful ....

So who really cares what they do in the south. No effect on anyone else except their own people.

Exactly.

Just when you thought the protesters couldn't get any stupider, the come along and do something like this.

And the farangs on this board are so stupid. They do not speak Thai and obviously do not know shit about whom is doing the work in the south. A big part of the Thai economy is thriving on ...... tourism. Where is that tourism ..... right you guessed it, for a large part in the south. Guess where you can find big Isaan colonies .....

Not to mention rubber.

Before you comment, go to the places you comment about and know whom is living there and contributing to the national economy. I have been to over 50 provinces. How many have you been to?

51. Why?

As the administration tries to arrange their dominos in order to press what they've always wanted - the backing of the military - this latest attempt - to frame what has been clear and coordinated attacks on the protesters in a terror grenade campaign - as occurring within the movement itself, is a preposterous and Syrian regime-inspired argument and stance of Thaksin's cousin, that shows just how far the administration is prepared to go in their effort to use every lever of power at their disposal to not only subvert justice but to deflect from it, as well as to stamp out the voices of the Thai people in their right to peaceful protest.

You just like to hear yourself talk (lol). Goon...