Urgent help needed!

jayme83

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like that you feel responsible for this but as a Thai I have to say what I know about my country.

You might not know how many Thai girls (especially Pattaya girls) are ready to get pregnant just to get a foreigner husband to support them and their families.

And you might not know how many people here have STD and HIV as you decided to have unprotected sex.

And...one sperm can make you a father in 9 months, that one sperm (or 1000 more) can come out before you have orgasm.

Anyway, I'm sorry that this happens when you're not ready and causes stress but you have to make sure about everything before you take full responsibility.

My boyfriend was claimed to be the father of his ex-thai date's baby (he used condoms). I knew the story after we are together.

My boyfriend and his family always supported her very well, even took her to Austria to take care of her.

She acted so nice in front of his family but acted like a b_tch in front of us and said she was 1000% sure that the baby was my boyfriend's.

I suffered a lot because of the fact that someone was gonna have my bf's baby but finally when the DNA test came out, it wasn't his.

Now she says "I'm not sure anymore but I'm not a bad girl" (yeah yeah...)

So, get the DNA test. It's important. If it's yours, congratulations! If not, umm you should stay away from this girl and learn your lesson.

My bf lost a lot of money and learned his lesson already.

Just wish to say thanks and that I’m really happy we have some Thais, like FloranceM, who wish to join the Thai Visa Forum, share their view and post their opinion or advises; that balance it all up or even confirms how some of us aliens see the Thai way of living. wai.gif

• Like 1

I have learn't so much from these posts.

1) ALL women who live in Pattaya are hookers, HHMMM

2) ALL Thai women are crafty, greedy and dishonest liars. HMMMM

3) ALL Farangs who ask for opions are stupid and deserve to be insulted, (by their peers). HMMMMM

4) There is no such thing as meeting a decent woman on a dating site, and if there is an age difference then you are nothing more than a walking ATM.

Very interesting, Thankyou for enlightening me, I will now tell my Thai Fiance that it is over between us, thankyou all for the good advice.

Good move.

I was being sarcastic to all the doom and gloom posters.

I met my Fiance on Thai Lovelinks, Yes she is from Isaan, 14 years in BKK in the banking industry, no children, VIRGIN when she met me after 6 months of Skype EVERY day 1-2 hrs plus emails.

Yes she loves me and yes I love her. 2 weeks together last August, met family etc. 2 more weeks coming March and wedding in May.

Yes I am 53 and she is 35, so to all you synics, Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid.

Branch manager of what?

Burger King/or MacDonald's.

Edited by Hedghog

This is actually very easy to understand. Like many posters already mentioned, you are being trapped with the oldest (and most easy) scam there is.

The fact that she works in a sushi restaurant does not verify that she is not a prostitute. In Pattaya, 90% of the girls working in restaurants, hotels etc. have another freelancing ''job''. They can be found freelancing in bars all over pattaya, walking street, discos etc.

Another fact, lost all contact in December? well, that is the high season in Thailand, and she was most ikely with some guy(s). Probably gotten pregnant with him as well in that time and the guy did a runner. So now she is trying all potential sponsors in her black book.

Well, at least you are not the only one she is pulling the pregnancy scam on...

If you, considering all the warning given here, still want to try your luck. Do a DNA test in a respectable hospital. Bangkok hospital in Pattaya or Bumrungrad hospital and BNH hospital in Bangkok. The premium price you pay is worth it tenfold and will destroy her scam. Do not do it in a non-international hospital or clinic, the doctors and the tests there are shady and easily bribed.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and I have a major dilemma which I'm hoping you maybe able to assist me with.. In a nut shell, here is my problem:

- Thai gf stops talking to me in December.

- Finally get in contact just a few days ago and find out she is pregnant with my child.

I met her on Thai love links website around April 2012. I went to Thailand to meet her for 1 week in February 2013, I buy her an ipad and help her with some little money and pay for her monthly internet so we can talk every night.

I went back for around 4 weeks in August 2013 which we travel together and I met her family in Khon Kaen. There was 2 occasions where I didn't use a condom but pulled out well before. Now she is saying she is pregnant and has known since December.

Her mother doesn't want her family to know (I think it will bring shame).

I don't know what to do.... I have asked her many times if the baby is mine and she said she is 1000% certain it is and is willing to do a DNA test to prove this. I'm planning on going to Thailand asap to take her to the hospital and get the ultrasound done. I think the doctor will also be able to tell me when the baby was conceived and when it's due which will also give me an idea its my child.

She is 20 and lives in Pattaya and I am 30 and live in Australia.

I'm thinking when I go to Thailand,

- get ultrasound done

- see if I can get her tourist visa to Australia (not sure how or if this is possible) and bring her back with me to Australia.

- convince her to have the baby in Australia for Australian citizenship.

- get a DNA test done to confirm it's mine.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but the last 5 - 6 weeks for me has been extremely stressful and I'm just not thinking clearly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advice

Digest this STRONGLY -

Resist whatever pressure she is bringing upon you.

Do not bring her to Australia repeat do not bring her to Australia.

If it's your baby you're screwed for child maintenance for 18 years.

Let her have the baby in Thailand. Help her a LITTLE financially if you wish. Return after it's born and have get the child DNA tested. Not your child - walk away wiser for the experience. If it is your child then you have to determine your level of involvement and financial commitment.

Were you the victim of a scam? Surely in such a short time you cannot have fallen in love with the lady. Other posters are correct to bring her involvement in a dating agency as a reason for suspicion. She would have been dating other foreigners - this is a fact! Just that you weren't there to witness this. Remember a great many working girls are on these Internet Dating sites. It's just another avenue for finding financial sponsors.

Even if it is your baby do not get confused between doing the right thing financially by the baby and marrying the mother out of some MISGUIDED sense of obligation to her after such a short term relationship.

Perhaps she's looking for a ticket out of Thailand. Why ruin your whole life for a little mistake. Do the right thing but do the SENSIBLE thing.

Edited by johnnycthedog

@ petercarr3 - Don't take it to heart too much - most TV posters aren't as cynical as it appears.

I wish you and you Thai gf all the happiness for your wedding in May. If it's a good match it will be a terrific marriage. Thai girls just have that "something".

You could put a post on here in 5 years about how happy you are but everybody would have forgotten the reason for your original comment.

• Like 1

3) ALL Farangs who ask for opions are stupid and deserve to be insulted, (by their peers). HMMMMM

4) There is no such thing as meeting a decent woman on a dating site, and if there is an age difference then you are nothing more than a walking ATM.

Very interesting, Thankyou for enlightening me, I will now tell my Thai Fiance that it is over between us, thankyou all for the good advice.

Good move.

I met my Fiance on Thai Lovelinks, Yes she is from Isaan, 14 years in BKK in the banking industry, no children, VIRGIN when she met me after 6 months of Skype EVERY day 1-2 hrs plus emails.

Yes she loves me and yes I love her. 2 weeks together last August, met family etc. 2 more weeks coming March and wedding in May.

Yes I am 53 and she is 35, so to all you synics, Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid.

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

@ petercarr3 ...............

"Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid"

-----------------------------

Sorry to have a go at you PC but so many Thais girls with no education, dirt poor upbringing, no qualifations, no nothing ....would run rings around you before you know it. Mess with you head, heart and pocket whilst you were trying to work out what day it was.

You may have got to where you are by hard work, social skills and a great work ethic. But here in Thailand so many girls have "street cunning." You can't buy it. It's learned and honed into a true skill that visiting foreigners and ex-pats will never possess. Just that the ex-pats are more likely to be aware of it and sense a "shake down" when they encounter it.

Edited by johnnycthedog
  • Like 2

Sorry to have a go at you PC but so many Thais girls with no education, dirt poor upbringing, no qualifations, no nothing ....would run rings around you before you know it. Mess with you head, heart and pocket whilst you were trying to work out what day it was.

You may have got to where you are by hard work, social skills and a great work ethic. But here in Thailand so many girls have "street cunning." You can't buy it. It's learned and honed into a true skill that visiting foreigners and ex-pats will never possess. Just that the ex-pats are more likely to be aware of it and sense a "shake down" when they encounter it.

They cant run rings around me.......i not like op........................lol. Really guys dealing with hookers isnt that hard. No degree needed.

!. use better method than pull -out method

2. pay as you consume whatever they are selling.

3. contact is ok as long as you realize u aint their boyfriend.

I dont class the girls as cunning as i do the guys as stuppit! I find the most difficulty when you are interested in a purchase is that the girls just place a too high value on themselves. It prevents a lot of transactions .

Edited by oogster8

Good move.

You will find out for yourself.

Beautiful young virgin falls in love with old man. I couldn't make this up.

oogster8, on 23 Jan 2014 - 03:18, said:
zoza, on 23 Jan 2014 - 02:55, said:

ok lad first things first why did she stop talking to you, I mean did you have a row, because even thai girls do things

for a reason even if its difficult for us farangs to understand.

the fact that you mention this implies to me you were not totally happy when she stopped communication.

the fact that she is/was not a bar girl is irrelevant, a friend was dating a girl from a laundry who had multiple boyfriends

with names photo's and details pinned to the wall above her computer desk. very well organised and not shy to show

resident farangs how clever she was.

so take nothing for granted and plan for the worst scenario and hope for the best, I have seen quite a few expats get

caught with the baby thing some turn out to be thai some are farang but in a lot of cases it is viewed as a way to tie

down the farang (just like the uk when I was a lad)

a friend up country after spending £200k and nine years on farming confided that if not for the baby he would of been long gone by now, so slowly slowly do not dive in, you have your whole life ahead, there are a lot of things to consider, like

would it be best to pay a decent P.I to check this lady out, if I was at your age in your predicament I would seriously

consider it. but as they say here up to you. good luck.

200,000 pounds is $331,500 . What kind of thai family farming needs $331k? more hilarity! i can see op doing the same same!

er buying land and then converting the land into a four lake fish farm buying the fish and food for two years +wages = a lot of dead fish.floating.

buying more land and investing in rubber saplings, planting and looking after the saplings for around three years +wages = a lot of diseased and dying trees

buying more land and purchasing palm oil plants er jury still out on the palm oil, but the machinery and outbuildings roads and fences plus truck and modest house in the village and a few family on wages has left little out of his starting figure so I'm told

he also put that many hours in supervising the various tasks that it put me off having any thing to do with thai farms.

WOW ... thanks for sharing ... coffee1.gif

There is hope for humble folk like me yet!

So, just for clarification ... a Virgin @ 35 *

You must be a very Hunsum man ... thumbsup.gif

*or 34 if she's had a birthday since you met her in August.

• Like 2

all kids out of the womb look alike

Crikey...you mean they turn black later ?

Strangely enough, that's often true.

Most born with white skin, but it changes quickly when they are exposed to the sun.

My last one came out pink compared to the fully Thai white babies.

Most born with white skin, but it changes quickly when they are exposed to the sun.

I'll have confirmation in most likely the next fortnight ... w00t.gif

I'll have confirmation in most likely the next fortnight ... w00t.gif

Good luck and best wishes to you and the misses!

(always a bit scarey)

• Like 1

Some African fathers must have heart attacks..

• Like 1

Please calm yourself down and think rationally.

Don't do anything with visa's n stuff til you find out the baby is yours. I think this is rather unlikely anyway.

How well do you really know this 20 year old from Pattaya you met on a dating site? She had unprotected sex with you a few times. What are the chances of her having unprotected sex with just about anyone and everyone else too? (please try to think objectively here).

Talking to a doctor is a decent idea to find out if she actually fell pregnant when you were in Thailand with her. A photo of her pregnant would be nice too before flying all the way over there to find she isn't even pregnant at all. (forgive my suspicion). Is she pressuring you for money? (bit of a give away)

The baby doesn't have to be born in Australia to get Australian citizenship, Thailand will do fine. (unless Australia is unique in that respect). My daughter got British citizenship very very easily from Thailand

Tell her to pay "the social" for health cover. She will know what you mean. It is about 350 per month. They will give some money to reimburse the birth. My GF got 25k, i think that is the most you can get. It depends on timing too (i can't really remember). The least she will get is 12k.

A very good private hospital in BKK will cost about 30k for the whole birth package.

We used the "pull-out" method of contraception every day for 2 years, no problem. Maybe we just got lucky, but as soon as we actually tried for a baby she was pregnant within a month.

Try to relax. I think you are the victim of a scam. (which is good)

Edited by Water Buffalo

probably not even pregnant.

Usually just a scam to extract money from the gullible.

Until she's wee'd on the kit in front of you, and it is positive, she isn't pregnant.

I agree.

According to when he supposedly impregnated her, she must be 5-6 months pregnant by now. And it took her 4 months to find out? (somethings not right here)

• Like 1

@ petercarr3 ...............

"Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid"

Johnny .... Peter is not listening. He is in looooooove!! LOL Edited by DeeMockMark
  • Like 2

Here the best advice: hang a sausage in front of her nose. When the baby is yours, and you do not doubt it during communication...... tell uer she will receive CND $20, 000. But before the child is born you insist the documents are made (which will require great input from your side) to have your child registered as Thai + Canadian + full custody for you.bis she is real she helps you. For you it will save a lot a lot of pPer misery when doing it beforehand and sensible. When the child is there you might be grilled. Now You are in charge. I tell you; I take care of my son now for 9 years. 50% Thai / 50%"Dutch

I have fallen in this trap 10 years ago. Do nothing! And do not get stressed. Wait till the newborn is there (if any) and have a DNA check AT AN OBJECTIVE INSTITUTION.

If the child is yours you have to take responsibility, not earlier. The worst you can do is sent money and start believing the child is yours at this point.

For me; I paid my lesson. After taking care very well for my GF and her family, the baby was born, it was 'mine', they kept him away from me for 6 months and I paid USD$16,000 for the custody signed.

You could say I know about these things smile.png

Each case is different!!!!!!!!!!!

What is differe t. The amount of money. The sincerety factor of the North East families? There is 1 pattern and that is to anticipate and prepare documents (for the childs future) and plata/pasta/dollars/pecunia. I do not know 1 case which would be different.