my gf things she is always right, even when she is wrong. Am I the only one?

AlexDorneles

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Alex, you should apologize ASAP to Sheryl regarding your ridiculous remark. She is probably one of the most valuable people on this entire forum and I think you have just offended many people, and have been very stupid and so rude to her!

Besides that she is a mod, but I would say this anyway!

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

<<< Flaming comments edited out of post >>>

Wow ... that could be a little holiday ....

Look Alex ...you must be a little new here as it's a trait of Thai ladies - sweet isn't it... maybe not to your extent though... but many would agree that ... I don't need Google - My wife knows everything.

Just look at the bottom line of this post.

Edited by metisdead

What it means is you're so in need of validation that you want her to see you being right. You will find this characteristic in every girl you meet until you learn to be more self-confident. If you are genuinely right then it doesn't matter if she admits it or not, stop depending on her judgement and she will stop judging you as wrong.

You know, I've got some great lady friends who have husband who are insufferable know-it-alls. I don't understand how they can put it with them. They turn into meek little mice when they're around them. Those sweet ladies invite Hubby and I to go out for meals with their husbands but we can't stand the blowhards. I don't mind lunch with those ladies, but leave their idiot husbands at home.

See --- it works both ways!

Mrs.Trans is a bit like that, even if I fix stuff that now works I did it wrong.............laugh.png

In life I have learned to receive talk in one ear that goes directly out the other, works great.............intheclub.gif

With you there brother.

An untrained Thai with a lighter and craft knife is always better than an Engineering degree.

• Like 1