Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

"That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

You are saying he is a comedian?

Or as Scamper stated:

Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Labour, head of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order, and the czar for overseeing the emergency decree

Edited by Nickymaster

Don't think he has quite thought this through.

Once he's made the arrest, then what? How does he leave with the perp?

surprised the article didn't mention that - it mentioned every other step of the plan.

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

The country's going to hell while his patrons the Shinwatras are a few steps away from a one way flight to Dubai. What does the alcoholic who's in charge of 'peace and whatever' do? He makes idiot jokes and clowns around. Typical PTP.

• Like 1

Well, this proves how naive and gullible some posters are cheesy.gif

I know, I love it when Thais come out with utter nonsense like this and some silly westerner says "oh, you must have misunderstood, or oh; they must be joking" or the most common one "it must be the language barrier"

Uhhhhh........noooooo........they are being seriouswhistling.gif

• Like 1

Thai people don't really expect much from their MP's, do they? No wonder these clowns are allowed to behave like like spoiled brat kids; it's because no one expects anything better from them. A Punch & Judy show on television whilst the deals are done in back rooms by the real power players.

The media are also to blame here for taking everything at face value and never asking questions. Some reporter got a slap round the chops by one of these MP dolts recently for "not showing respect" ie; asking tricky questions, so what can you expect? thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Director Chalerm Yubamrung said Thursday that he would disguise himself to mingle with the protesters in his attempt to have protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban arrested.

The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep.

Holy shit....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

literally