Babysitter needed on Samui

krisb

As the title says, required for a falang family based on Samui.

Babysitter must be experienced, trusted and speak at least conversational English.

Wages to be negotiated, but will be paid well.

Feel free to send details via pm.

Unless you are looking for a professional nanny service

http://nannyservicekohsamui.com/

then location on the island is very important.

eg lots of Thai teaching assistants will do babysitting - but not for a lousy journey on Samui's infamous roads.

Are you looking full time/part time/holiday only?

More info might help please.

JFI

I have heard that a girl has just turned down a job as a nanny in Bang Por with a salary of 15,000 to 20,0000 baht per month - because of the travel.

• Like 2

I have heard that a girl has just turned down a job as a nanny in Bang Por with a salary of 15,000 to 20,0000 baht per month - because of the travel.

I know this is not directly related to the topic, but what you mention is what is killing this country workforce wise. The stupidity, and maybe we can call it laziness.

I live exactly 12 km outside Pattaya on a main road leading straight to the center of the city. In Pattaya are hundreds if not thousands of cleaning ladies, but when I ask for one and offer a reasonable salary, the answer I get is " too far " .

I will get more precise, I have a friend who owns a condo in View talay 5 for years and has a cleaning lady, and bought a new condo about 1 km as the crow flies from there, in fact from his old condo you can see the new building. When he asked his regular cleaning lady if she agreed to come clean there, he got the same answer.

To me that nanny service looks like the safest option.

Not sure if I would trust just any babysitter and looks like the nanny service have properly background checked their employees.

The job is around Chaweng, and it's more of a part time role.

As the title says, required for a falang family based on Samui.

Babysitter must be experienced, trusted and speak at least conversational English.

Wages to be negotiated, but will be paid well.

Feel free to send details via pm.

What times do you need?

As if day time some of the nurseries are not too bad between 0800 and 1600 pm if that helps

I am also interest in this subject and watching this thread

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Give it a few years.. The Thais will be moaning because all of the jobs will be going to the Burmese, lao and Cambodians!

As for a baby sitter you could always use a forang. Young enthusiastic lady needs extra cash in hand

Try the schools see if any of the teachers want some over time

As for work permits if they have a teacher visa then you could have them look after you child and cover it as a teaching session if you catch my drift

If she tries to teach your kids 1 2 3 4 5 then that is a lesson even if it does take 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• 2 weeks later...