Chalerm says CMPO has surprise for PDRC in afternoon

webfact

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep will be arrested this afternoon. Held 7 days, released by Thai courts, P M will resign saying she had given the order, "no violence", people's council will be formed, democracy dies in Thailand, supreme class will rule. That is till these stupid followers of Suthep realize just where he's coming from. Then all Hell will break loose. And that's the way it was on Saint Valentine's Day 2014 in Thailand. Nuff said, lets just get over with it.

Apparently, he has been arrested. Something's up.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Is this a fact or just rumor mongering? Just the tiniest sliver of evidence?

Suthep will be arrested this afternoon. Held 7 days, released by Thai courts, P M will resign saying she had given the order, "no violence", people's council will be formed, democracy dies in Thailand, supreme class will rule. That is till these stupid followers of Suthep realize just where he's coming from. Then all Hell will break loose. And that's the way it was on Saint Valentine's Day 2014 in Thailand. Nuff said, lets just get over with it.

Apparently, he has been arrested. Something's up.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Now now you know the rules about rumour mongering, where and when, my lips are sealed .thumbsup.gif

IMO they are all afraid to give the order to "supress" any protest site. If they do and violence ensues ... then who ever was in on giving the order will ave to be responsible and be held accountable in a court of law ... like what they are tying to do to Abhisit and Suthep for the 2010 protest supression

Protest suppression? Mighty kind words for creating live fire zones and killing journalists.

well, it's not hard to know where Suthep comes from.

It's a a long curriculum of crimes including swindles, corruption, violation of the Constitution, etc..not to mention when less than 4 years ago he ordered the massacres of dozens people, including women and children.

Just ask Chuan Leekpai, the last decent democrat, why he had to resign and what kind of scum Suthep is.

Or just go and ask farmers in Surath Thani who has been cheated and ripped of by him.

BTW, Chalerm looks very sick. When he casted his vote in TV he clearly looks ill.

Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order chief Chalerm Yoobamrung said at 10.45am

At 11.45 Chalerm don´t remember what he said 10.45. cheesy.gif

I got the impression he is seriously ill when I saw Chalerm in TV casting his vote few days ago.

Has anybody of you guys got the same impression ?

Yes, something is up : Thailand is near a crossroad, this year high rank military guys will retire, Chalerm is probably very sick, the powerful -behind the scenes- Gen. Prem is 90 years old, so big changes are ahead for this country, this turbolence is the appetizer of a coming "earthquake" :I hope a "peaceful" or not too violent earthquake. Let's hope the good Thais (i don't know which ones, since both sides in the current political conflicts are not) will come out and "retire" all the old scums.

Good faith yellows and reds should make a deal: let's get rid of Suthep, Abhisit, Thaksin family all at the same time....let's pick up some young talented university degree students without any political experience. A government of young talented technicians not affiliated with anybody.

Perhaps I am dreaming ....:-)

Edited by max72
  • Like 1

Can't she do this in Bangkok???? Why do it in Ayudha????

Thought?

The PM is monitoring the situation. Ayuthaya is not that far away. This is a police operation and the government ministers responsible for public safety have the matter well in hand. As the squatter sites being cleared were somewhat empty and there is no trouble (yet), the carefully planned operation is proceeding on schedule. By attending to a public function, the PM provides reassurance to the public that law and order will prevail. We are fortunate to have a brave and courageous PM who has acted to prevent bloodshed and needless violence. Her dedication to the well being of the nation will be appreciated over time.

If you haven't figured out by now that she's hopeless, clueless, incompetent and spineless then its time you got your head read.

Then again, you were one of the geniuses praising the introduction of the brilliant rice scheme :D

• Like 1

If you haven't figured out by now that she's hopeless, clueless, incompetent and spineless then its time you got your head read.

Then again, you were one of the geniuses praising the introduction of the brilliant rice scheme biggrin.png

It is RED already biggrin.png

Edited by farangbanok

well, it's not hard to know where Suthep comes from.

It's a a long curriculum of crimes including swindles, corruption, violation of the Constitution, etc..not to mention when less than 4 years ago he ordered the massacres of dozens people, including women and children.

Just ask Chuan Leekpai, the last decent democrat, why he had to resign and what kind of scum Suthep is.

Or just go and ask farmers in Surath Thani who has been cheated and ripped of by him.

BTW, Chalerm looks very sick. When he casted his vote in TV he clearly looks ill.

No man, he was just drunk

• Like 1

BANGKOK: Thai police moved onto a protest site in Bangkok on Friday where demonstrators have been camped out for more than three months in their campaign to topple the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, a Reuters witness said.

There was no violence as at least 1,000 police cleared protesters from a site stretching from Royal Plaza to the United Nations headquarters, an area that has been occupied since anti-government rallies began in November.

Read more: Police move onto protest site in Bangkok, no iolence: witness - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/police-move-onto-protest-site-in-bangkok-no-iolence-witness-1.484100#ixzz2tIAG2DE9

Edited by metisdead
Edited per fair use policy

Watching Chalerm these past 2 weeks, one senses that he has been laying out his trap and taunting Suthep along the way. Psychological pressure increased by small increments.

You ruined your post with the last sentence.

Considering Chalerms promise from last year about being headless come the new year would you take anything the man says seriously ?....

I just got a message from the US Embassy saying that the protestors are now setting up a new site at the intersection of Ploen Chit and Wireless Road very close to the US Embassy and near my home. Maybe they are again going to completely take over and occupy it again as they said they would do previously a few weeks ago. If you think Chalerm is a Bulldog; just piss off the Marines stationed there, they will show you how to break up a bunch renegade, flag flying, wistle blowing so called protesters who sit in the roads, close bridges and make life miserable for people who live here in the city and think it is a way to gain support. I am sorry but this is getting old now, what part of " I will not step down" do they not understand. Go ahead and beat me up for this post but I am just tired of all this crap, sorry. coffee1.gif

I just got a message from the US Embassy saying that the protestors are now setting up a new site at the intersection of Ploen Chit and Wireless Road very close to the US Embassy and near my home. Maybe they are again going to completely take over and occupy it again as they said they would do previously a few weeks ago. If you think Chalerm is a Bulldog; just piss off the Marines stationed there, they will show you how to break up a bunch renegade, flag flying, wistle blowing so called protesters who sit in the roads, close bridges and make life miserable for people who live here in the city and think it is a way to gain support. I am sorry but this is getting old now, what part of " I will not step down" do they not understand. Go ahead and beat me up for this post but I am just tired of all this crap, sorry

double post

Edited by soalbundy

I just got a message from the US Embassy saying that the protestors are now setting up a new site at the intersection of Ploen Chit and Wireless Road very close to the US Embassy and near my home. Maybe they are again going to completely take over and occupy it again as they said they would do previously a few weeks ago. If you think Chalerm is a Bulldog; just piss off the Marines stationed there, they will show you how to break up a bunch renegade, flag flying, wistle blowing so called protesters who sit in the roads, close bridges and make life miserable for people who live here in the city and think it is a way to gain support. I am sorry but this is getting old now, what part of " I will not step down" do they not understand. Go ahead and beat me up for this post but I am just tired of all this crap, sorry. coffee1.gif

99% of Bangkok agrees with you, don't worry.

The other 1% are mentally challenged and therefor forgiven.

Suthep has been losing support exactly from when he started the whole "Shutdown Bangkok" crap.

Outside of the embassy those marines haven't even the right to piss in the gutter

In my house, all the yellow stuff goes in the toilet, not on the street.

Outside of the embassy those marines haven't even the right to piss in the gutter

In my house, all the yellow stuff goes in the toilet, not on the street.

you are obviously not a marine