Message to Bangkok Thai's and Farangs

Pattaya Pat

Please stop coming to Pattaya and clogging up our streets, stop bringing Bangkok to Pattaya. Tired of you people taking over our city.

I thought this place was a sh!thole full of dregs? If so, why insist on coming here all the time?

Get back on the bus, leave Pattaya to us.

Thanks for reading.

PP

• Like 2

Possibly the elitists in Bangkok like to take the opportunity to see for themselves the shithole that is full of dregs, I do hope you don't mind me quoting you on that.

And as for getting on the next bus to return to Bangkok, how delusional you are, the buses are for the dregs, and our elitists wouldn't be seen dead on a dregs transportation, why should they when they can clog your really dirty and crowded roads with their upmarket SUV's

If Bangkokians didnt come to Pattaya many years ago as a retreat there would be no Pattaya. It is a myth to think that Vietnam R & R built this city all alone. I thought people were bemoaning slow businesses so any visitors should be a blessing. And when was it your city and your roads ?

• Like 1

If Bangkokians didnt come to Pattaya many years ago as a retreat there would be no Pattaya. It is a myth to think that Vietnam R & R built this city all alone. I thought people were bemoaning slow businesses so any visitors should be a blessing. And when was it your city and your roads ?

Personally, I blame the Germans.

chill out. pattaya is probably the last place in thailand i'd have any interested in visiting. you're welcome to it. biggrin.png

Well we will not miss you ,but you obviously like something here or you would not be "visiting" our talk pages .

"methinks thou doest protest to much sir" to misquote shakespear.

chill out. pattaya is probably the last place in thailand i'd have any interested in visiting. you're welcome to it. biggrin.png

With you 100 percent on that Sam... no interest whatsoever ....

Get a room you two, and get off the Pattaya forum!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Correct. Bangkok was one of the available R&R destinations but Pattaya was not. The troops had one week, and while some may have wandered down, most likely did not

However, there were any number of Air Force guys stationed at Utapao, and it is very likely that they spent their off hours, between loading up B52s in Pattaya. I have no idea of the impact that that had.

1) The OP is telling THAIS not to come here?

2) Troll post

3) I can't believe this has been on as long as 24 comments.

4) OUR city? Are you a Thai?

Edited by Gone
  • Like 1

1) The OP is telling THAIS not to come here?

2) Troll post

3) I can't believe this has been on as long as 24 comments.

4) OUR city? Are you a Thai?

"I can't believe this has been on as long as 24 comments."

It won't be that long until the annual April Fool's Day gullibility thread. It doesn't matter how unbelievable the first post is ( remember the one about Thailand shifting to driving on the right in stages?), there will be pages and pages of comments from the Thai Visa intellectuals making absolute fools of themselves chasing the bait.

Consider this thread to be a warm up exercise in preparation for the annual gullibility marathon in April

april-fool-illus.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting the people who say that are always on the Pattaya forum - may be jealous ? whistling.gif

Interesting the people who say that are always on the Pattaya forum - may be jealous ? whistling.gif

And, although they would NEVER come here, they seem to be amazingly well informed as to what goes on here (or at least what their fertile imagination think they would be doing if they were here).

tumblr_static_sour-grapes-make-the-best-

Pat. as the wife is off to see her niece in Khon Kaen for a few days, I was thinking of nipping down for a few days.

If I promise to leave the Bentley, expensive clothes, at home can I apply for a visa?

I'll "go native" if you want and wear me flip-flops and wife beater singlet plus I'll fill up on pie over the next day or so and make sure I have a pot belly so I'll fit right in, I'll even put on a bit of blusher so I look on the verge of a coronary while I stagger around town pushing my bar girl's latest baby around in the hope people will think its mine and not really the work of one (or several) of the local moto boys....I won't go as far as to shit me kecks mind you....

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 2

Okay fair enough, but why are you 2 guys here on Pattaya forum then?

Bored in Isaan perhaps?

I suspect they are frustrated 'closet' Pattaya lovers.