Kittirat runs for his life after getting hit by water bottles thrown by angry farmers

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the wife has just left ubon with 56 others bangkok bound.again ....told her to leave her gun here though .you know she will be called a terrorist again.w00t.gif ...average age about 57..armed to the teeth...with whistles..and a love of their ruined country..wai2.gif

• Like 1

When people continue to get it wrong, it should be pointed out that it is wrong.

There are enough comments about "coup-mongering" farmers already. I don't really understand why farmers that a demanding payments should be considered "coup-mongering".

It is the PDRC faux farmer Leaders that I take issue with.

I'd be more impressed if all those posters who have embraced the rice farmers plight so wholeheartedly, admitted to themselves that suthep and the PDRC are just exploiting them for political purposes.

It wasn't that long ago that they, along with some posters here, were cursing the rice farmers as ignorant peasants and red kwai.

Frankly, the hypocrisy sickens me.

If the hypocrisy sickens you the quickest way to get better is not to read the posts and better still not reply to them either.

Have a good day and I hope you get better soon.

The so-called faux-farmers tag is just a parrot of one of the PTP's double-speak gurus from a day or so ago. Because an apparent non-farmer has been appointed as a spokesman for farmers he has to be shot down, messenger-like.

Personally, I've supported the farmers being paid what they were promised. No doubt Suthep is using them just as they are being used by Thaksin &Co. Actually I'd say that the red kwai leaders are not farmers at all - hired goons more likely.

It's a classic case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

I just love the fake hypocrisy bit

• Like 2

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Designer water? Evian?

On the news it was the bottles with the green labels that you see the uni girls carrying. (you also see then topping of the posh bottles from the cheap ones).

I am not saying that the farmers are girls.

Water donations from Bangkokians have been going in by the truckload.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

WHO IS WRITING THIS CRAP!!!???!!! I watch the video of the incident. The man looked quite calm, actually. The police rushed him off the scene. He took what appeared to be two or three steps that looked like a jog . . . and then disappeared . . . .

Did someone from Thai Visa come up with this headline?????? Distressing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking to Thai Visa for more objective reporting, since we have no objective news source in English here. Shame on Thai Visa for allowing this Crap Reporting

2 posts and already you hate it...leave your not forced on here are you ...who were you before pipkins jackrich..clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif everyones a winner eh

me thinx u guys r all confused - TV is a blog and does not report on anything but merely expresses opinion on a wide range of media - if u do not like a story then go to the first post on the first page of thread 2 see from where the story comes and troll the real creator if they upset u so much

When people continue to get it wrong, it should be pointed out that it is wrong.

There are enough comments about "coup-mongering" farmers already. I don't really understand why farmers that a demanding payments should be considered "coup-mongering".

It is the PDRC faux farmer Leaders that I take issue with.

I'd be more impressed if all those posters who have embraced the rice farmers plight so wholeheartedly, admitted to themselves that suthep and the PDRC are just exploiting them for political purposes.

It wasn't that long ago that they, along with some posters here, were cursing the rice farmers as ignorant peasants and red kwai.

Frankly, the hypocrisy sickens me.

Just like the PTP have been exploiting the Farmers for years, right?

Careful of the monster you have created YL, looks like its turning on you now...

WHO IS WRITING THIS CRAP!!!???!!! I watch the video of the incident. The man looked quite calm, actually. The police rushed him off the scene. He took what appeared to be two or three steps that looked like a jog . . . and then disappeared . . . .

Did someone from Thai Visa come up with this headline?????? Distressing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking to Thai Visa for more objective reporting, since we have no objective news source in English here. Shame on Thai Visa for allowing this Crap Reporting

2 posts and already you hate it...leave your not forced on here are you ...who were you before pipkins jackrich..clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif everyones a winner eh

me thinx u guys r all confused - TV is a blog and does not report on anything but merely expresses opinion on a wide range of media - if u do not like a story then go to the first post on the first page of thread 2 see from where the story comes and troll the real creator if they upset u so much

Actually, TV just repeats the news from various news sources. TV itself doesn't express any opinion. That is just up to the posters.

So who is a "farmer"

This media thing would have you believe there is an angry rice farmer uprising in their ongoing anti/UDD/RS/PTP campaign.

This magnification of Kitirat running for his life from so-called rice farmers obscures the fact these were coup-monger protesters, some of whom are probably rice farmers, whose actions would be predictable.

Trying to make out that coup-monger elements are generic rice farmers is media agenda, pure and simple, out to embarras the Govt. and its' millions of voter-support.

It stands to reason that the majority electorate behind the Govt. are not about to attack in the manner described in this article.

According to what I am hearing from the other side...namely the UDD/RS/PTP.

Always good to hear both sides, right!

Calgary, you should really change your scratched record, it doesn't fit reality. It never did, but now it's so blatantly wrong that it's beyond funny.

@ AleG........... Hang on, now I am confused. You say Fryslan boppe is actually the infamous Calgarly ? But I have been informed via pm by two long serving TV members that Fab4 was actually the reincarnation of Cal. How many names is this guy posting under ? His ruse does not seem to be working, no matter what name he posts under, or is banned under, the writing style is easy to pick.

And the incident described in the OP proved one thing to me, that these protesters were real farmers, not "paid by the day" redshirt trash. If they were redshirts the bottles would not have been filled with water and they would have been capped with flaming rags.

In all, the entire event was just another nail in the PTP coffin. As another poster suggested, any of the PTP with any brains will leave the sinking ship now and join the protesters. May be able to salvage a little bit of face at least. thumbsup.gif

Probably just a bunch of fake farmers, or paid "farmers", organized by Suthep, Bluesky or The Nation, to help with their anti-government propaganda agenda.

The real farmers know who the real enemy is... its Suthep, the EC and their cohorts who are actively trying to block loans and payments to them through the government.

Probably just a bunch of fake farmers, or paid "farmers", organized by Suthep, Bluesky or The Nation, to help with their anti-government propaganda agenda.

The protesting farmers have all probably been just photo-shopped into the photos and videos. Their water bottles are also probably just fake.

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Disgusting comment. Absolutely disgusting.

Discusting! I think you are going a bit far.

I agree with the earlier posts that said I was stereotyping, the rice farmers I have met (and I have met many) tend to be dark-skinned and not very tall. The rice farmers I have met have never been seen carrying bottles of water, but as an earlier poster said they may have been donated bottles.

I still take the view that the people I saw on TV were taller and lighter-skinned that the typical rice farmer.

The protesting farmers have all probably been just photo-shopped into the photos and videos. Their water bottles are also probably just fake.

Why go to all the trouble of photoshopping when you can rent a mob of "farmers" or unemployed southerners for half the price ?

The real farmers know who the real enemy is... its Suthep, the EC and their cohorts who are actively trying to block loans and payments to them through the government.

I will not buy this record, it is scratched.

• Like 2

This is the radio, son, not the record store. don't like what you are hearing then switch channels.

This is the radio, son, not the record store. don't like what you are hearing then switch channels.

Well, the radio station appears to only have one set of worn out songs.

And don't call me Son, my Father was a man of honesty and integrity. If you were my father I would put myself up for adoption.

• Like 1

Well, the radio station appears to only have one set of worn out songs.

And don't call me Son, my Father was a man of honesty and integrity. If you were my father I would put myself up for adoption.

Keep blowing that whistle boy, keep blowing that whistle. rolleyes.gif

Edited by moonao

The peasants are revolting - and rightly too

The wheels are coming off

How much time is left?

...and still she will not face them...!

In my mind, they have less than a week left in their caretaker role.

Yingluck has been told

Plan 1 take control with no trouble be patient and wait

Plan 2 if we look like we can not win then we have nothing to loose, make these Thai people who forced me from my homeland pay

We are getting close to the peace pipe being broken

this will happen when they know they can not win and have nothing to loose

Remember the Red shirts setting fire to BKK

it happened after the end when they had nothing to loose

Make them pay

• Like 1

Can you please tell me

what is the period of time they allow you to stay in Thailand when you come from La La Land

• Like 2

Really had to laugh about all the red crap about designer water bottles.

Normally at these doos there is water provided on the table which in all probability happened in this case.

Who provided the venue, oh that's right Yingluck with her stand in Kitteratt.

So all he would be getting was his own back.

Could count himself lucky he didn't get them shoved up his ass.

• Like 1

Kittirat runs for his life after getting hit by water bottles thrown by angry farmers

Must be bottled water from Patong bay.

That would be even worse than water laced with urine....

Regardless of the merits of throwing water at the (caretaker) finance minister, the fact that a minister of Thailand was forced to "run for his life" is yet another example of the Royal Thai Police being a national and sometimes international disgrace, failing to provide the necessary protection.

Calgary, you should really change your scratched record, it doesn't fit reality. It never did, but now it's so blatantly wrong that it's beyond funny.

@ AleG........... Hang on, now I am confused. You say Fryslan boppe is actually the infamous Calgarly ? But I have been informed via pm by two long serving TV members that Fab4 was actually the reincarnation of Cal. How many names is this guy posting under ? His ruse does not seem to be working, no matter what name he posts under, or is banned under, the writing style is easy to pick.

<snip>

I'd put money on Fab4 being a reincarnation of PhiPhiDon.

• Like 1