Hi There Mods, Just A Quick Question

Mr Ling Noi

Hi There Support Dest

Only new to this so pleased don't be pi#sed at my question. :o

I am just curious as to how i can look at all messages i have posted, or at least the last few, as i can never seem to remember what section on the forum and somtimes even what I was talkng about at the time (I blame that totally on Chang).

Where do I find the posts that i have posted already so i can see any responses that have come through.

Thanks guys for the help!! :D

1. Click on your own name, either to the left of your post, or next to the text "Logged in as:" at the top left corner of the page.

The Viewing profile page will show.

2. In the top right hand corner of this page is the text 'Profile options'. Click on it, and a drop down menu shows.

3. Choose 'Find member's posts' from this drop down menu, and you will be taken to a view where you can browse your posting history.

1. Click on your own name, either to the left of your post, or next to the text "Logged in as:" at the top left corner of the page.

The Viewing profile page will show.

2. In the top right hand corner of this page is the text 'Profile options'. Click on it, and a drop down menu shows.

3. Choose 'Find member's posts' from this drop down menu, and you will be taken to a view where you can browse your posting history.

Thanx mate, I know it was an easy one but I couldn't find it.

Cheers Meadish :o

One other thing you can do and is set your default to receive an e-mail if someone responds to a post you made. Under "My Controls" "Options Email Settings" enable "Set email notifications by default" "Delayed Notification".

One other thing you can do and is set your default to receive an e-mail if someone responds to a post you made. Under "My Controls" "Options Email Settings" enable "Set email notifications by default" "Delayed Notification".

Ah, now that's a feature I've been looking for for a while - thanks!