Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at passengers on the flight manifest brings up the possibility that these are the precious "cargo" from my earlier post (somebody earlier mentioned the Freescale employees being the cargo and that got me thinking).

"Five major technological communications military contractor companies have high-tech employees and executives on the MH370 passenger manifest, two American and three Asia Pacific – each strongly tied to military: China Telecom, Business Machines Corp., Austin-based Freescale, International Business Machines (IBM), ZTE Corp., and Huawei Technologies Co. Combined, they have 26 high-tech experts on the passenger manifest list, including two executives. One of these companies refused to identify its employees onboard, and investigators also withheld those identities."

Now the question is "Who has the most to gain from taking them?" I'd rule out Iran as the US and Israel would have their just cause to bomb the excrement out of them. Which government would have the balls or stupidity to do this and expect to get away with it? None as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree with this theory as whichever country is responsible would face the wrath of the other big government players ie. China, Russia or the USA.

Assuming of course they are not involved from the get go!

What a load of hog's wash. If it's what the Russian government, not the media thinks, then they would have evidence. Russians would do anything to discredit the US ATM as it makes its grab for Crimea.

Russia grabbing back the Crimea shouldn't be any concern to the US or the EU as it was part of Russia until 1954.

Anyway, I still feel that the lack of three letter agencies at the forefront of this investigation could be rather telling if the cause is not something similar to the Helios Airways crash.

A guy from an Australian strategic center has called into doubt the effectiveness of the Malaysian Air Force, allowing an unknown aircraft to fly in it's airspace unchallenged. He also went on to say it will be countries like the USA. UK and Australia who will solve this, adding Malaysia just do not have the capability.

Anyone knows what the US radar on Diego Garcia's range is?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am fairly certain that information like that is sensitive and therefore classified 'secret'.

Sorry I do not remember the link, but there is a report on the Internet indicating that 20 Chinese passenger on the plane were working in a project for the Chinese military in connection with an American company, and also explaining theories about a US military conspiracy.

In the world we live now, everything is possible, even the killing of so many innocent people for military or political porpoises.....Unfortunately many very bad things are happening beyond common people imagination.....

maybee the plan was emty? or never really crashed, just turned of the communication and whent back to malaysia?.

Some test for future things maybee?

How do we really know the pictures of people shown is real , or dead?. Same story with 9 11.. can be just emty planes.

It takes a few seconds to pull the "ATC L" and "ATC R" circuit breakers on the overhead panels in the 777 cockpit to disable both transponders. Especially if you've studied the breaker panels in advance. Same is true for the 3 VHF and 2 HF radios, plus the Satcom system.

The Mail on Sunday says Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was an “obsessive” supporter of Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim and the pilot may have attended his latest trial just hours before taking charge of the missing Boeing 777.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/malaysia-mh370-pilots-political-views-under-scrutiny/story-e6frg6so-1226856134448

I personally think this angle is a little thin as iot would have taken more than just 1 pilot to pull this off. But interesting reading all the same.

I posted it on the other threat as well - It looks more and more like the pilot wanted to make a political statement. This has been circulating in Malaysia for quite a while now.

The pilot is said to be a supporter of opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim - he apparently even attended the trial last week and was upset about the outcome being absolutely sure the opposition leader had been framed (again) by the Malaysian government. The same day he was scheduled to pilot flight MH 370.

Word since several days is that the pilot wants to make a political statement and expose the incompetence of the Malaysian government and government agencies - if this was his intention he most certainly has succeeded!

The Malaysian government is trying to cover up the real reasons since days now - they have known for days that the plane has been taken - and still denied the signals from the engines trying to communicate with Rolls Royce's technical department hours after the plane "disappeared" - when these facts where already reported by the WSJ - since the airline had not subscribed to this RR service of inflight technical analysis of their engines no communication was established - but the "Pings" can still be traced.

With the high tech flight simulator the pilot had at his home - he could have not only simulated landing the Boing 777 - but simulated landings on thousands of airports or airstrips he has never visited or flown to in person - the simulations are incredible accurate - some of the airports / airstrips very remote and maybe some abandoned ones used previously in remote areas.There are approx. 634 locations within the reach of the plane which would fit.

And this is where I would concentrate the search now.

What a load of hog's wash. If it's what the Russian government, not the media thinks, then they would have evidence. Russians would do anything to discredit the US ATM as it makes its grab for Crimea.

Russia grabbing back the Crimea shouldn't be any concern to the US or the EU as it was part of Russia until 1954.

Anyway, I still feel that the lack of three letter agencies at the forefront of this investigation could be rather telling if the cause is not something similar to the Helios Airways crash.

There was no such thing as Russia in 1954.

I am sure the three letter agencies are doing a lot of work behind the scenes trying to find out what has happened to the aircraft.

The Mail on Sunday says Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was an “obsessive” supporter of Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim and the pilot may have attended his latest trial just hours before taking charge of the missing Boeing 777.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/malaysia-mh370-pilots-political-views-under-scrutiny/story-e6frg6so-1226856134448

I personally think this angle is a little thin as iot would have taken more than just 1 pilot to pull this off. But interesting reading all the same.

I said it first, I said it first hehehehe

Starting to think that way too now. With the turn west, and no peep out if anyone, it looked like hypoxia, but with the turns and more turns, and then after reading his post on Anwar, the puzzle is falling into place. A guy who hates BN working in a key position in a BN company is akin to asking a British general to work at top levels in the German army during WW2

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Presumed flight path of MH370 along navigational waypoints

capture-d_c3a9cran-2014-03-14-c3a0-11-55

Source: https://twitter.com/AirInfoAviation/status/444431850102988800/photo/1

Here is my theory assuming what we know now. I am not contending the point that the tracking units "went" off. Even today we can not verify how they were switched off, or could it have been a collision? Therefor, I postulate an additional theory, and that is what it is, a wild theory!

Point One, New Zealander Mike McKay saw something burn and fall in the night skye at 1:20am from an oil rig. His location and direction of the 10-15 second burn is acurately documented. Therefor some of the only hard eyewitness evidence we have. I know a lot of New Zealanders, they are essentially very practical people, oil workers also being very genuine and having good directional sense. Second, the plane/debris has not been identified in GOT or surrounding area. Three, the plane diverted course.

So, hypothisis! Plane flying at altitude, has a mid-air collision with a smaller high altitude something, a drone, a small cargo plane, falling satelite pieces! Ok a long shot, but with all the planes in the sky it is a wonder that there are not more possibilities or consideration of collisions. The burning debis Mike McKay sees is the result of the collision, BUT the flames seen are the smaller plane/drone/falling star whatever, Flight MH370's 777 is a big plane, nicely stable in the air and it's wide body giving it great stability (flight MH370 does not go down). The cockpit area is damaged in the strike, windows implode, all electronics destroyed, responders go off as per switching off theory, but only because part of the cockpit area or where the switching is located is destroyed! Pilots are dead, explosive decompression dominos throughtout the plane, maybe some oxygen masks drop and some passengers still remain conscious. The cockpit area is destroyed, no chance of recovery.....BUT, one of the three slave computer systems, located in the rear of the plane takes over autopilot, the plane was bumped from it's flight path due to the impact, but after the slave computer came online it stabalised the plane(hence the direction change). The status is now a new heading assumed correct by the new computers autopilot, the autopilot oversees maintanence of all flight speeds, heights etc. nobody from within the plane crew or passengers if conscious are able to do anything, the plane now has no cockpit or even lost 5 meters of it's front section. Violent wind blasts through the plane and may cause significant speed loss! The plane fly's under the autopilot which goes another 500 km in one direction, over the Andaman Sea, then adjusts course according to degree of course change preset for a location beacon approximately near Hong Kong(but the plane is over Andaman Sea), this preset adjustment sends the plane deep into the Indian Ocean at altitude until it runs out of fuel. Or, the the direction change takes it north into the second tracking zone assumed now by the satellite reponders. Crashes into K2, Kazakstan or some unknow remote northern desert plateau!

Ok, wild I know. But there does not appear to be much logic around this entire disappearance so far!

One thing for sure, much face has been lost....All Governments should be raising hell about this. This might be one of the biggest cover ups in history. Cargo, is the key.... Whatever was being hidden, sure was in demand.... at the risk of international embarrassment. There seems to be an International Consortium ..including Malaysia and China... that has been dodging bullets, publishing B.S. and just confusing the whole situation...not helping.

So here we are 14.00 Thai time Sunday March 16

I simply do not believe that somebody..for body read people/organisation does not know either

what happened nor where the plane is. I know the world is still, in some ways, a strange and mysterious place,

and that people/machines/computers/electronics cannot detect and track everything particularly in and over

vast waters and great land masses. The more people in 'authority' make silly public statements, the more I suspect

they are not telling the truth

One thing for sure, much face has been lost....All Governments should be raising hell about this. This might be one of the biggest cover ups in history. Cargo, is the key.... Whatever was being hidden, sure was in demand.... at the risk of international embarrassment. There seems to be an International Consortium ..including Malaysia and China... that has been dodging bullets, publishing B.S. and just confusing the whole situation...not helping.

Maybe 2nd biggest cover up in history....

Thanks to the Bush / Cheney administration I trust nobody anywhere in power any more sad.png

Pretty amazing simulator setup. Will be interesting when the government

divulges what they found after going over the simulations. Did notice that they saying there may be

crew involvement coincided with the search of his house.

sim.jpg

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Well he could have just had a playstation and a big tv but as captain of a huge airliner this setup he has doesnt seem unrealistic.

Anyways if he was in on it, me thinks he would have ditched the gear in order to cover his tracks prior to leaving home

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At this point, the entire brand of the country of Malaysia has taken a major hit. Not really because of a crash, planes crash sometimes, but because of the perception of the way they have handled the communications about it. So keep in mind, they would love to find a SCAPEGOAT.

Edited by Jingthing

Well he could have just had a playstation and a big tv but as captain of a huge airliner this setup he has doesnt seem unrealistic.

Anyways if he was in on it, me thinks he would have ditched the gear in order to cover his tracks prior to leaving home

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This would not have to happen if he deleted all flight data from any storage areas... I think the amount of people who knew he had this setup would have been a Major Red Flag if it was found missing from his home...

Really depends on the speed used to search Computer... Another delay would only put distance between search and actual Air Craft Position....

In regards to Military Radar Sites.... I know for a fact! That any other Military in the World would have a Major Investigation ongoing here also! Possible act of Colusion??? From the Top down (A General to support staff at both Sites failed to act properly when aware of Data detected. Just a thought.... This looks like a delaying issue to clear this end... Keep everyone in South China Sea... until we are sure!

Then we have severe Movement of plane... was it a signal where we are and beyond reach so it detected now can be anounced... Start to put small peices of puzzle together... It cannot dissmiss the doorway to Malaysian Government (Or Military) Involvement. All the delays....Bidding for time? Major answers need to be addressed NOW! Not dissmissed, or shelved for latter date. If it is too sensitive, Sensitive to who??? There are only 3 correct answers here:

1: Government (any...)

2: Passengers

3: People/Persons in control of Plane..

In any case Someone would know who they are connected to when referring to the above 3 answers!

I posted it on the other threat as well - It looks more and more like the pilot wanted to make a political statement. This has been circulating in Malaysia for quite a while now.

Why? Because the Daily Mail said so?

Give me strength.