St Patricks day anyone?

CaptainKitty

St. Patricks day is an important *AMERICAN* holiday.

If only because America is terminally short on holidays as it is. Especially ones where a good adult party is on the cards.

So let's celebrate with the Irish, and with the Americans of any ancestry!

And the Vinegar Brigade..

You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!
Your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul, I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!
You're a nasty wasty skunk, Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk,

The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk"!

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

If only because America is terminally short on holidays as it is. Especially ones where a good adult party is on the cards.

You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

Your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul, I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a nasty wasty skunk, Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk,

The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk"!

Also being raised in a Catholic school it was a day off. We of course stayed one more day before summer vacation but we didn't care.

I can only speak for the Catholic school I attended although I suspect there was others.

Does any one know if McDonalds will have green shakes we had some in Canada at the various outlets.

That was not a call for the food purists to belittle or praise any kind of food. Also I don't care how harmful the green food coloring was.

So from one American of German ancestry Happy St. Patrick's day to one and all.

Also being raised in a Catholic school it was a day off. We of course stayed one more day before summer vacation but we didn't care.

I can only speak for the Catholic school I attended although I suspect there was others.

Does any one know if McDonalds will have green shakes we had some in Canada at the various outlets.

That was not a call for the food purists to belittle or praise any kind of food. Also I don't care how harmful the green food coloring was.

So from one American of German ancestry Happy St. Patrick's day to one and all.

Happy ST Patrick's day to you!

All you need to do is buy a small bottle of green food coloring, and put a drop in your shake, the same goes for Guinness or beer..

• Like 1