Pheu Thai lawyer claims PM was treated unfairly

Lite Beer

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra arrives at an eatery in Chiang Mai that sells noodle soup for Bt30 a bowl. Guards paid close attention after an uneven floor caused her to fall outside the shop

The graceful PM pirouetting out of her van at the food shop.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More money for public works is required in the rural areas and not just Bangkok. Welcome to how the other half live.
Well her families government have been in power at different times since 2001 for over 7 years. Why haven't they?

Isn't Chiang Mai Thailand's 2nd largest city. Hardly rural!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually Nonthaburi is by far Thailands second largest city.... just a point.. wai2.gif

You are right! I stand corrected. CM is 6th largest according to population ..

Just looked at the video .. who gets out of a van without looking were ya feet are going! An idiot does!

Edited by casualbiker

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NaCC case is an obvious sham in the spirit of that previous case where a PT(ppp) MP was sacked because he went on a variety tv show and made a cooking demonstration , that the thai amata courts call corruption, these sham courts will sack on PM after another for the PAD/PDRC / which then emboldens them to keep protesting, or to start new protests in the future..

If Yingluck had done something illegal, she wouldn't be facing a vague Direliction of Duty charge, something that is inherently bullshit, kinda like the Abuse of Power charge Thaksin faced AFTER the coup, she would be facing a real case in which she actually did something illegal, but she didn't so they throw a bogus case against her. the coup had corrupted the legal system here by filling the bench with PAD activists, that way it could be the coup that kept on couping.

The whole Derliction of Duty 'crime' smaks of PAD/PDRC ideology.. the notion is that Yingluck is derilict in duty or incompetent, she is an incompetent that is elected by stupid people , stupid people that can't be trusted to select this countries prime minister; therefore the NaCC has to constantly step in and force the elected PM out in favor of some 'smart-good' person like Suthep the corrupt politician wanted on a murderer charge because he ordered live fire zones in central bangkok, he didn't have to create these live fire zones but the redshirt protesters wanted a snap election and better to kill then have an election.

• Like 1

Pheu Thai must explain to society why it is that Yingluck would rather honour the time of a noodle soup vendor than the constitutionally empowered National Anti-Corruption Commission.

come on mate. soup noodle, som tam, I don't know a thai that wouldn't drop everything for a feed.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

"But in the case of the prime minister, only 15 days is allowed. The NACC must explain to society about this," Pichit said.

No..... YL and the government need to explain to society exactly where 700 billion baht has gone from the rice scam, where further hundreds of billions have gone from the first water management budget that produced nothing, from the first car buyer scheme that now can not pay either, and why they need to set out on a campaign against the independent agencies on the command of the UDD leaders who actually issued the 'war on the agencies'.

Why does she need more time just to set out a system of lies... The case is obvious that she is incompetent and not capable of running anything... She can't even get out of a van without falling on her arse.

The NACC is doing the country a huge service by speeding up her exit, and their first duty is to the country.

After the most entertaining part, she is seen not really engaged in 'government project inspection' duties.

As a matter of fact, I would say that this sort of action is a lot more tantamount to election campaigning on public funds.

I didn't notice here eating any of the food in front of her......not from the Dusit Thani??

• Like 2

Funny Pichit Chuenban, the cake box lawyer of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is now
whining that everything goes so quick. But he self could not wait until his 5 year ban was expired and tried
previously to be elected as an MP.
The extension of 15 days is fair. It's all about just to a hearing on the matter, and not the preparation for a court trial.
Edited by tomacht8

Show the courts some respect

Attend the hearing

Stop your party members from bad mouthing all the courts

do something!

Non-existent leadership of her government and the country. A telegraph pole would do better

Pheu Thai must explain to society why it is that Yingluck would rather honour the time of a noodle soup vendor than the constitutionally empowered National Anti-Corruption Commission.

come on mate. soup noodle, som tam, I don't know a thai that wouldn't drop everything for a feed.

Your right there as soon as the clock strikes 12 it's drop everything. The only place I know where shops and businesses actually close for lunch instead of rotating staff

• Like 2

Attend the hearing

do something!

Non-existent leadership of her government and the country. A telegraph pole would do better

Are you talking about the likes of Suthep and Issara Somchai who have given the bird, bared their naked bums at and told the courts to bugger off because they are to busy trying to overthrow a government? We will get back to you when we have time and if we overthrow the government we will receive amnesty.

• Like 1

Attend the hearing

do something!

Are you talking about the likes of Suthep and Issara Somchai who have given the bird, bared their naked bums at and told the courts to bugger off because they are to busy trying to overthrow a government? We will get back to you when we have time and if we overthrow the government we will receive amnesty.

You know who I'm talking about - you can't be that thick.

I'm talking about a government and political party following the rules and disciplining those members who don't.

Suthep and his band of loons will need to answer to the law.

• Like 1

15 days does seem a little short in legal proceedings. I know in Australia there is a minimum of 28 day for a respondent/defendant and it is also their right to apply for additional time which can be granted 3 times..

Why doesn't she just tell them that she is busy with the demonstrations and she will get back to them after they have been concluded just like Suthep and his band of wanted people have said.

Sounds fair and makes it an equal playing field instead of stacking all the chips on one side.

she has had almost 3 years to get her house in order, if she spent less time frolicking around the north posing for photos and actually took these charges seriously, what's the bet she'll be out of the country in 15 days on official business

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra arrives at an eatery in Chiang Mai that sells noodle soup for Bt30 a bowl. Guards paid close attention after an uneven floor caused her to fall outside the shop

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More money for public works is required in the rural areas and not just Bangkok. Welcome to how the other half live.

Well her families government have been in power at different times since 2001 for over 7 years. Why haven't they?

Isn't Chiang Mai Thailand's 2nd largest city. Hardly rural!

Actually Nonthaburi is by far Thailands second largest city.... just a point.. wai2.gif

CM was years ago, now seemingly those that are claiming to be are Korat,---Khon Khen,--Udon Thani,

When was your last update ???

15 days does seem a little short in legal proceedings. I know in Australia there is a minimum of 28 day for a respondent/defendant and it is also their right to apply for additional time which can be granted 3 times..

Why doesn't she just tell them that she is busy with the demonstrations and she will get back to them after they have been concluded just like Suthep and his band of wanted people have said.

Sounds fair and makes it an equal playing field instead of stacking all the chips on one side.

But we are not in Kansas Australia anymore.

Your right there as soon as the clock strikes 12 it's drop everything. The only place I know where shops and businesses actually close for lunch instead of rotating staff

Ever been to Spain - the country shuts for 2- 3 hours daily for siesta!

Ever been to Spain - the country shuts for 2- 3 hours daily for siesta!

And, yet, look at the differences. One is prosperous and the other?

This is an ADDITIONAL 15 days. That seems perfectly fair to answer the charges, they are not presenting her full defence in court.

If she had attended the hearing in the first place and put her case for asking for extra time to collect and present evidence I think more people would have the right to feel sorry for her, but she put her two fingers up to the court and sent the "Rent'A'Mob" to intimidate the court.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The NaCC case is an obvious sham in the spirit of that previous case where a PT(ppp) MP was sacked because he went on a variety tv show and made a cooking demonstration , that the thai amata courts call corruption, these sham courts will sack on PM after another for the PAD/PDRC / which then emboldens them to keep protesting, or to start new protests in the future..

If Yingluck had done something illegal, she wouldn't be facing a vague Direliction of Duty charge, something that is inherently bullshit, kinda like the Abuse of Power charge Thaksin faced AFTER the coup, she would be facing a real case in which she actually did something illegal, but she didn't so they throw a bogus case against her. the coup had corrupted the legal system here by filling the bench with PAD activists, that way it could be the coup that kept on couping.

The whole Derliction of Duty 'crime' smaks of PAD/PDRC ideology.. the notion is that Yingluck is derilict in duty or incompetent, she is an incompetent that is elected by stupid people , stupid people that can't be trusted to select this countries prime minister; therefore the NaCC has to constantly step in and force the elected PM out in favor of some 'smart-good' person like Suthep the corrupt politician wanted on a murderer charge because he ordered live fire zones in central bangkok, he didn't have to create these live fire zones but the redshirt protesters wanted a snap election and better to kill then have an election.

Quote from above: "The NaCC case is an obvious sham in the spirit of that previous case where a PT(ppp) MP was sacked because he went on a variety tv show and made a cooking demonstration , that the thai amata courts call corruption......"

As usual you attempt to change the actual facts of the case. It wasn't a 'cooking demonstration', it was a weekly cooking show, Samak was found quilty of having two jobs, which is not allowed by Thai law and also the law in most countries in the world. The good Thai people have every right to expect (as well as it being the law) that the PM is focused on running the country and not attending the taping of: shopping at markets , the rehearsals and the actual cooking, which is very time consuming.

Further, how do you comment this to the amart?

The Red Shirt typing pool is now start their posts with "It is clearly, " it is obviously" etc. In an effort to try and convince us (anyone???) that it actually is self evident, which it never has been in experience reading their posts. Just why would one case be a "sham" [sic] that is about corruption in one of the country's most expensive, divisive and damaging a government scheme have any relevance to a case years back of a PM breaking the rules by taking a second paid job and getting caught? The only "obvious" comparison about it is their respective guilt!

Secondly, he also went on (and on and on) about the charge being tantamount to "Derliction of Duty", which "obviously" it is not. Criminals are often charged with an initial crime that is easily proved to pave the way for other charges down the line; Thaksin was not just charged with dereliction of duty now was he!. There is also the point that it only takes a single charge to remove her from power where she could more easily interfere with the investigation (both legally and otherwise) and Thailand being famously soft on powerful people, it seems a more "fair" way than not (given comparative history - however immoral that really is).

Her lawyers understand that NACC has got strong evidences against her. They saw they cannot use delay tactic for push her testimony until end of the World.

Now they try to push some brainless red followers to storm courts and threaten NACC members..... A poor brainless layers maneuvers......

• Like 1

She chose not to attend the court, treat this matter particularly seriously or concentrate of the really serious issues affecting the country,

More nice trips up North instead.

• Like 1

She chose not to attend the court, treat this matter particularly seriously or concentrate of the really serious issues affecting the country,

More nice trips up North instead.

It's not her fault she discover recently that they are other people living outside Bangkok, ( Farmers) and this people only live with their crop not with corrupt money

Right, how about the over a year to give an answer about her brother being issued a Passport illegally. Same action

Over 2.5 years now Cougar. 2.5 years! A few requests for extensions and extra time to answer and then just forgotten.

She has exactly the same plan for the NACC's questions.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh no, looks like someone cut the strings !! whistling.gif

Yes, treated unfairly, someone neglected to level the floor perfectly because she fell while walking on it. How could the expect her to walk on non-perfect flooring. I mean really, she doesn't than the experience to walk crooked paths.

Attend the hearing

do something!

Off topic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app