Smoking on Nok Air

Sirius1935

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea, and that is You are a Mean Small Sort of Peson O.P.

I agree with this. The O.P sounds like one of those Unbearable small minded, Politically correct, Jobs worth, Irritating, Little twerp kind of people who have nothing better to do than winge and complain.

Why should Unbearable small minded, Politically correct, Jobs worth, Irritating, Little twerp kind of people not stand up for themselves ?? Rather than sit at a bar and cast their stupid comments

Oh sorry I missed a bit. He is probably in his 60s, his wife has left him and he is going bald with a comb over.

• Like 1

For the second time this year I have suffered badly from cigarette smoke from the Flight Deck.

I hope you didn't spend too much time in hospital from this incident.

How many others were taken ill ? Were there any deaths related to this incident ?

laugh.png

The pilot smoked in his closed room a cigarette....yes that sounds like a real dangerous situation.......yesterday I saw a taxi driver who didn't use a the safety belt ...where I can report that?

• Like 1

I love people smoking on Planes. It is so 70's...and exotic...

1999 or 2000 was still a smoking area in the flight from Vienna to Bangkok.

We as non smoker always booked smoker because there aren't any crying children......(but on that flight we had the bad luck to sit in group that was afraid of flying and the smoke non stop the cheapest ciggies for 11 hours......still better than having children but also not soo good)

I would rather have a pilot who smoked in the cockpit, than one with nicotine deprivation rage.

But that's just me.

Yermanee wai.gif

And I would rather have a stewardess who smoked the passengers. But thats just me !.

• Like 2

Be very careful of Nok Air. They are dishonest and quite rude. A month ago my wife left a package at the gate in Bangkok. When she arrived in Surat Thani she informed the people in Surat and they called Bangkok and sure enough her bag was there. So, they said they would hold onto it and give it to her when she returned. Then the package disappeared. Recently I was booking flights and their website malfunctioned, adding 600 baht to my ticket. Their "English" speaking help desk was an amazing waste of time. They were rude, inflexible, and gave me the run-around for an hour. This airline has some advantages vs Air Asia on the surface, but once they steal your bag and rip you off on your tickets that advantage is gone. I would expect that they will discipline the offending smoker in the same way that the penalized whoever stole my wife's bag or the idiots who I spoke to via their help desk -- by doing nothing. My suggestion is to use another airline -- any other airline.

I have an idea, and that is You are a Mean Small Sort of Peson O.P.

I agree with this. The O.P sounds like one of those Unbearable small minded, Politically correct, Jobs worth, Irritating, Little twerp kind of people who have nothing better to do than winge and complain.

Why should Unbearable small minded, Politically correct, Jobs worth, Irritating, Little twerp kind of people not stand up for themselves ?? Rather than sit at a bar and cast their stupid comments

Oh sorry I missed a bit. He is probably in his 60s, his wife has left him and he is going bald with a comb over.

so not are you only proving to be an ignoramus, but you also seem to have a mirror... And a small Willy.

Get a life

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Be very careful of Nok Air. They are dishonest and quite rude. A month ago my wife left a package at the gate in Bangkok. When she arrived in Surat Thani she informed the people in Surat and they called Bangkok and sure enough her bag was there. So, they said they would hold onto it and give it to her when she returned. Then the package disappeared. Recently I was booking flights and their website malfunctioned, adding 600 baht to my ticket. Their "English" speaking help desk was an amazing waste of time. They were rude, inflexible, and gave me the run-around for an hour. This airline has some advantages vs Air Asia on the surface, but once they steal your bag and rip you off on your tickets that advantage is gone. I would expect that they will discipline the offending smoker in the same way that the penalized whoever stole my wife's bag or the idiots who I spoke to via their help desk -- by doing nothing. My suggestion is to use another airline -- any other airline.

Yes, suggest you use another airline. Absolutely. Nok Air is complicated and frought with bad luck, karma and horrible fung shwei (murdered that one).

English in Thailand. Who woulda thunk.

Edit 1: To check why the word "suggest" was auto-deleted by the seemingly new, high speed TV curse word editor-out-er. Removed some grammar, maybe that'll do it.

Edit 2: Yep. Removed a space between Yes, ___ and "suggest" and avoided the <deleted>. Good to know. Cheers, J.

Edited by 55Jay

Well why don't you compare apples to apples? I suggest you book a flight and "forget" a bag with those other airlines you suggested and then come back and tell us your experience? Sorry you had a bad experience but could have happened with any other airline.

There aren't many other budget airlines and I can't even say they're better. Oriental has a very poor safety record, AA is complicated with booking and will nickel and dime you on every little thing while you book and then try that again during check in and again at the gate. BKK air and Thai aren't in the same league.

Web site malfunctioned and added 600 baht? How did that happen? Was it before or after you click the confirm button? For the future if it happens and they give you a hard time, just use your credit card service to cancel the transaction. easy.

My opinion still stays the same - Nok is the best budget airline, been flying with them monthly for 5 years with ZERO issues. Flew with AA a few times and never again...

• Like 2

Yes, suggest you use another airline. Absolutely. Nok Air is complicated and frought with bad luck, karma and horrible fung shwei (murdered that one).

English in Thailand. Who woulda thunk.

Edit 1: To check why the word "suggest" was auto-deleted by the seemingly new, high speed TV curse word editor-out-er. Removed some grammar, maybe that'll do it.

Edit 2: Yep. Removed a space between Yes, ___ and "suggest" and avoided the <deleted>. Good to know. Cheers, J.

Nok is complicated? You sure not thinking the Air Asia?

For the second time this year I have suffered badly from cigarette smoke from the Flight Deck.

I hope you didn't spend too much time in hospital from this incident.

How many others were taken ill ? Were there any deaths related to this incident ?

laugh.png

The pilot smoked in his closed room a cigarette....yes that sounds like a real dangerous situation.......yesterday I saw a taxi driver who didn't use a the safety belt ...where I can report that?

a real crime is smoking in a one-way street on a sunday morning.

• Like 1