Redshirt community radio station under heavy arm attack

webfact

Just more evidence...as to the direction this country is heading...armed gangs...fighting in the streets...out of control...bad news for the immediate future...must have someone take control...before it is too late to keep the country united...

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can support this side or that side but based on available evidence and facts somehow all the attacks against red shirt targets ended up without casualties despite heavy fire. On the other hand, we have around 20 protesters dead and many more hundreds injured. Draw your own conclusions.

Just more evidence...as to the direction this country is heading...armed gangs...fighting in the streets...out of control...bad news for the immediate future...must have someone take control...before it is too late to keep the country united...

This is the point we are getting to. Bangkok becoming Beirut in the 80s or Mogadishu today. Don't think it can't happen, because that's what the Lebanese thought too.

• Like 1

typical violent, cowardly yellow shirt scum.

gone from bullying and intimidation to attempted murder, didnt take long.

Where's the evidence?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The OP doesn't need any evidence to spin a load of bullshit - just another typical response but it must always include, yellow, scum, violet, cowardly, bullying, intimidation, attempted / murder. Don't feed the troll. .

• Like 1

There's a lot of squirming, denial, deflection going on among the yellows at this thread.

This premeditated and well organized shooting assault and the firefight it created is counter to the invented yellow narrative that the only thing they put their finger on are whistles and that they only blow up balloons. It's incredible to believe that determined and deadly serious insurrectionists don't have an armed element, rogue or disciplined.

Suthep tried to get the army on his side, actively, but failed. Suthep, Abhisit, the DP are among the principals that want a coup d'état that would require the imposing of martial law enforced by tanks rolling in the streets. The yellows are convinced the reds are armed and in training. The army is instantly terrorized by any talk of red villages, red radio, red districts, talk that has caused the chief of the army himself to cry out loudly against everything red and north of Bangkok.

There are a lot of suspects in this attack, to include either the yellows directly or indirectly. Absolute denial is just not credible. Trying to say it's all a red set up is assinine [sic] and only lowers the bar of suspicion against the yellows.

There's a lot of squirming, denial, deflection going on among the yellows at this thread.

That's nothing. You should read the thread regarding the terrorist attacks at Trat!

This thread has nothing on that one.

Glad that you can see this goes both ways and that though I do not doubt that the red shirt radio station was attacked by PDRC supporters the terrorist attacks in Trat would logically, going by this logic of course, would be perpetrated by red shirts which absolute denial being just not credible.

It is refreshing that you are not the same as the others that see violence is not a one way street that is only actioned by one side.

Maybe Trat terrorist attack is different though for reasons that even J.R Tolkiens could not even imagine and because it does not suit the PTP agenda.

One will wait and see what your reply is to decipher if this is the case or not.

I said I believe the yellows are not above violence (to now add although not all of them would necessarily or likely be violent). I indicated the yellows might have armed themselves because, in part, they rightly or wrongly fear red violence, and that I don't believe either group stages attacks on itself. I said no more than that.

Your logic is clear and so is your misapplication of your logic as you try to extend it generally and to another specific instance of violence. My post is direct and to the point and focuses on the immediate circumstance only. I left sophistry behind in philosophy class a long time ago.

Yes, just as I suspected. Admitting the Trat attack could be red shirts does not suit your agenda and you simply cannot apply the same logic even after witnessing the clapping and cheering of the attacks by the red shirts I suspect did it.

Thanks for answering it….Even if it was indirectly.

Cheers.

Some one needs to advise the self-appointed professor that his logic is twisted and mangled to suit his own purposes.

Done. wink.png

typical violent, cowardly yellow shirt scum.

gone from bullying and intimidation to attempted murder, didnt take long.

Where's the evidence?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The OP doesn't need any evidence to spin a load of bullshit - just another typical response but it must always include, yellow, scum, violet, cowardly, bullying, intimidation, attempted / murder. Don't feed the troll. .

You forgot: fascist, thug, amart, elite, feudal, arrest warrant for murder

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This premeditated and well organized shooting assault and the firefight it created is counter to the invented yellow narrative that the only thing they put their finger on are whistles and that they only blow up balloons. It's incredible to believe that determined and deadly serious insurrectionists don't have an armed element, rogue or disciplined.

Suthep tried to get the army on his side, actively, but failed. Suthep, Abhisit, the DP are among the principals that want a coup d'état that would require the imposing of martial law enforced by tanks rolling in the streets. The yellows are convinced the reds are armed and in training. The army is instantly terrorized by any talk of red villages, red radio, red districts, talk that has caused the chief of the army himself to cry out loudly against everything red and north of Bangkok.

There are a lot of suspects in this attack, to include either the yellows directly or indirectly. Absolute denial is just not credible. Trying to say it's all a red set up is assinine [sic] and only lowers the bar of suspicion against the yellows.

Maybe I missed some posts, quite likely, but what I see is mostly yellows arguing that it could be anyone (incl. The PDRC), but that it is weird that the reds are so sure the PDRC attacked themselves in past incidents and at the same time so sure the reds did NOT attack themselves in this case :-)

red brain ( and I use this word loosely ) washed hippocrasy is normal from the red sheeple, I expect no more from them than that...

"red brain"? "washed hippocrasy"? "red sheeple"?

Definitions, please. Preferably in English.

so the PDRC guards are supposed to be armed as the police have arrested some of them - yet the news states that the redshirt guards returned fire so are very obviously armed - so they are allowed to be armed but PDRC are not .....right ?

seems another example of blatant double standards to me - no wonder this country is in the state it's in - if the law cannot be applied to all of the people in equal and fair measure then you have no law or order

so the PDRC guards are supposed to be armed as the police have arrested some of them - yet the news states that the redshirt guards returned fire so are very obviously armed - so they are allowed to be armed but PDRC are not .....right ?

seems another example of blatant double standards to me - no wonder this country is in the state it's in - if the law cannot be applied to all of the people in equal and fair measure then you have no law or order

Let's vote on it, the equal and fair application of the law to all people - 1 person, 1 vote.

I suspect also your account above is a tiny crumb that is very highly selected and slanted from a larger story you neither cite nor link.

A fair bet all a publicity stunt, attacked by their own people to garner support for the new community radio station. Proof - a 10 minute gun fight with AK47's and no causalities - come on now enough fire power for a proper all out war.

The thing is... there are more than a few us us here that wouldn't have missed a target. I don't say that lightly or with any ill intent towards anyone on any side.

This is getting very very serious.

You make an interesting point: it's quite rare ( a few exceptions) for any of the apparent targets, on either side, to get injured or killed in these attacks. Instead it's more likely that innocent bystanders will suffer.

That's nothing. You should read the thread regarding the terrorist attacks at Trat!

This thread has nothing on that one.

Glad that you can see this goes both ways and that though I do not doubt that the red shirt radio station was attacked by PDRC supporters the terrorist attacks in Trat would logically, going by this logic of course, would be perpetrated by red shirts which absolute denial being just not credible.

It is refreshing that you are not the same as the others that see violence is not a one way street that is only actioned by one side.

Maybe Trat terrorist attack is different though for reasons that even J.R Tolkiens could not even imagine and because it does not suit the PTP agenda.

One will wait and see what your reply is to decipher if this is the case or not.

I said I believe the yellows are not above violence (to now add although not all of them would necessarily or likely be violent). I indicated the yellows might have armed themselves because, in part, they rightly or wrongly fear red violence, and that I don't believe either group stages attacks on itself. I said no more than that.

Your logic is clear and so is your misapplication of your logic as you try to extend it generally and to another specific instance of violence. My post is direct and to the point and focuses on the immediate circumstance only. I left sophistry behind in philosophy class a long time ago.

Yes, just as I suspected. Admitting the Trat attack could be red shirts does not suit your agenda and you simply cannot apply the same logic even after witnessing the clapping and cheering of the attacks by the red shirts I suspect did it.

Thanks for answering it….Even if it was indirectly.

Cheers.

Some one needs to advise the self-appointed professor that his logic is twisted and mangled to suit his own purposes.

Done. wink.png

So with that aside, any views on who you think perpetrated the Trat terrorist attacks?

Red-shirt radio station in Mae Sod ordered closed for not having a licence

ko-tee-radio-station-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A red-shirt community radio station in Mae Sod district of Tak province has been ordered closed down after it was found out that the station has operated without a licence.

The station belonging to Mr Wutthipong Kotethammakhun, aka Ko Tee, a red-shirt leader in Pathum Thani province, came under gun attack earlier this week.

Pol Colonel Aekkaraj Intasueb, superintendent of Mae Sod police, said Thursday that he ordered the closure of the radio station after it was discovered that the operator did not have a licence. He also warned that legal action would be taken against the operator and the broadcasting equipments seized if the broadcast does not stop.

However, the station operator, Meena Parksae, remains defiant announcing that the station would reopen for normal operations on April 5 to coincide with a mass rally planned by the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/red-shirt-radio-station-mae-sod-ordered-closed-licence/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-28

Red-shirt radio station in Mae Sod ordered closed for not having a licence

Pol Colonel Aekkaraj Intasueb, superintendent of Mae Sod police, said Thursday that he ordered the closure of the radio station after it was discovered that the operator did not have a licence. He also warned that legal action would be taken against the operator and the broadcasting equipments seized if the broadcast does not stop.

However, the station operator, Meena Parksae, remains defiant announcing that the station would reopen for normal operations on April 5 to coincide with a mass rally planned by the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship.

Too bad the police didn't do their duty and shut this illegal radio station down BEFORE the gunfire started.

It's been illegal since Day 1.

These are gang shootings, at a gang radio station. Because the redshirts are a gang and not a political movement. Even their party PTP are not really political. They've been in power for years and haven't engaged in anything resembling politics, the PM has ticked the minimum required number of boxes and avoided everything else. I feel sad to see these shootings, but sad in the same way I feel when I see gangsters shoot eachother over drugs or whatever. Its just more gang crime.The big lie here is that this is political, and that PTP are political - they are not, they're just gang members.

So, this means that the Democrats must be a gang too? Heavy, bro, heavy.

We don't need no stinkin' badges laws. We are the law.

post-162723-0-56648600-1395983414_thumb.

This place just gets dumber and dumber by the day.

This station is obviously a potential target so where were the police and the Army while these civilians had a ten minute shootout ?. How do the police come to the conclusion so quickly that the rounds were all from an AK assault rifle.

AK 47 can come in different calibers. There is just so much bullshit and rank incompetence in this country which accepts third rate performance as acceptable.

Although I haven't read it in the news my self but apparently some PDRC protesters went round to the NACC Headquarters were the CRS Redshirt terrorists were stationed and removed them, I'm sorry but I just find that hilarious - I wish someone had a video of the event, I'll put money on it you couldn't have swiped a credit card between the cheeks of their <deleted> as these cowards fled

Funny shit that