10 suspects arrested for M-79 grenade attack on NACC in Nonthaburi

webfact

Good. There's no room for violence in this struggle. Punish them to the max.

And no room for coup-mongers. Punish them and their enablers to the max.

Without them, everything would be running smoothly, including parliament and any planning for upcoming elections by all sides.

Explosions and all acts of violence such as this, regardless of the perps, all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections, aided and abetted by biased groups and courts.

In this case what came first, the chicken or the egg, the answer is clear.

go on then, don't leave us in suspense like this. was it the chicken or the egg?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the article:

A combined force of police and soldiers then combed the area and found the arms cache and three suspects were seen there and arrested.

The key word is soldiers. The police couldn't find their ass with a search warrant. But that is simply because they are following instructions. In my opinion of course.

• Like 2

Those look like hand gernades

They are and were part of a not insignificant Red Shirt arsenal.

The cache that the combined force seized was found in bushes on Soi Nonthaburi 46. It included M79 grenade launcher and grenades used for the launcher, an AK 47 assault rifle, five REG 5 hand grenades, a shotgun, a .45 pistol.

Without them, everything would be running smoothly, including parliament and any planning for upcoming elections by all sides.

Explosions and all acts of violence such as this, regardless of the perps, all goes back to those seeking governing power outside elections, aided and abetted by biased groups and courts.

go on then, don't leave us in suspense like this. was it the chicken or the egg?

That one's been solved. It was the egg. thumbsup.gif

the police are finally starting to do their jobs, this alone is great to see and surprise surprise they found weapons on the red guards, why were they not searched before this. This goes to show how simple and stupid the reds are, they block entry to the place then start firing grenades at it and keep all the weaponry at close quarters so they can continue to use it each night. Lets see if these people will be released or charged, the next big step and will the police now start to hassle the reds to clear the area as they have shown to be armed and dangerous or is this only reserved for anti govt people.

I have the feeling they did their jobs because it was a joint police/army patrol. If it would just had been police we wouldn't have heard any of this.

• Like 2

That one's been solved. It was the egg. thumbsup.gif

damn, I had my money on chicken.

"Another group of police searched the bush near the stage of the Radio Media for Democracy Group and found hand grenades, a gun, bullets and an M-79 grenade launcher."

Surely there can be no doubt, that these grenades and weapons were planted, by the evil anti-demaocratic anti-government demonstrators, to implicate the peace-loving guardians of democracy (a.k.a. the red storm-troopers).

wink.png

Right on cue: "Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms."

About 40 red-shirt supporters of the government rallied in front of Nonthaburi police station to demand the police to release on bail four of their colleagues arrested last night for the possession of a cache of firearms and ammunition near the headoffice of the National Anti Corruption Commission.

Their leader Sornlak Malaithong threatened to storm into the station if the police failed to allow temporary release on bail for the four persons.

The four were arrested and suspected to be in connection with the M79 grenade attack on the NACC office last night. Among the seize weapon is a M79 grenade launcher and M40 grenades used for the launcher, and several rounds of ammunition and a AK 47 assault rifle.

Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms.

He threatened to bring more redshirts to encircle the police station to pressure the release of the four suspects.

One suspect earlier admitted of owning some of the seized weapon.

Source: http://englishnews.t..._campaign=34027

xthaipbs_logo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xwuNWP8G4

-- Thai PBS 2014-03-28

"Another group of police searched the bush near the stage of the Radio Media for Democracy Group and found hand grenades, a gun, bullets and an M-79 grenade launcher."

Surely there can be no doubt, that these grenades and weapons were planted, by the evil anti-demaocratic anti-government demonstrators, to implicate the peace-loving guardians of democracy (a.k.a. the red storm-troopers).

wink.png

Right on cue: "Sornlak accused the Army chief of plotting a set-up in the seizure of arms."

About 40 red-shirt supporters of the government rallied in front of Nonthaburi police station to demand the police to release on bail four of their colleagues arrested last night for the possession of a cache of firearms and ammunition near the headoffice of the National Anti Corruption Commission.

Their leader Sornlak Malaithong threatened to storm into the station if the police failed to allow temporary release on bail for the four persons.

The four were arrested and suspected to be in connection with the M79 grenade attack on the NACC office last night. Among the seize weapon is a M79 grenade launcher and M40 grenades used for the launcher, and several rounds of ammunition and a AK 47 assault rifle.

He threatened to bring more redshirts to encircle the police station to pressure the release of the four suspects.

-- Thai PBS 2014-03-28

Just red democracy and justice, freed terrorirst

They are no doubt now of implication of red in mas terror attack in Bangkok since few month .

I don't pretend to be a weapons expert, but aren't M-79 grenades 40mm shells that are put into the launcher that looks like a fat single barrel shotgun ? Those in the pic look like something else.

You're indeed correct, what you see in the main picture are just regular fragmentation grenades possibly the Russian RGD-5 type.

R u an ex pongo,no insult intended,just curious because of your knowledge.

I don't pretend to be a weapons expert, but aren't M-79 grenades 40mm shells that are put into the launcher that looks like a fat single barrel shotgun ? Those in the pic look like something else.

You are correct. This is an M-79 grenade.

post-162723-0-30722400-1395994911.jpg

The CAPO head yesterday made declarations to celebrate that the Red Shirts dismounted the Army-Checkpoint in front of the NACC, while he remained silent about the attack to the monk.

CAPOhead.jpg

As far as I know, he is still silent about the Red Shirt weapons...

I will no longer refer to The UDD and the rest as red shirts, as far as I'm concerned that gives the legitimacy as a political organization, to me they are monk beaters, and that is what I will call them. They seem to think that expressing ones opinion is a crime against democracy. They prevent performers from plying their trade, they throw nuts, bolts, bottles, stones and bricks at Democratic party rallies, as well as trying to drown out the speakers with large sound trucks outside those rallies. They shoot from ambush, hurl grenades and pull politicians from cars and beat them, They Beat Monks. If you disagree with them, they will show you what democracy means in this country. They do not understand democracy or what it means, they do not understand free speech, what they understand is violence.

They do not understand democracy or what it means, they do not understand free speech, what they understand is violence

I am afraid you made some errors.

it should be

They do not like democracy or what it means, they do not like free speech, what they like is violence

• Like 1

Now what was it Koo-Tec was saying about the arms that his group had access to and how they would use them?

Perhaps it would be a good tactical move to find and detain him as the instigator of this violent act.

Remove the serpents head and hopefully the resultant writhing death throes will finish the whole Red Shirt serpent off.

As an aside. .

Has there been any statement condemning the affair and praising the arrest of the suspects from the likes of Surupong,Tarit Chalerm etc and of course any comments from the current caretaker government leader ?

Koh Tee isn't intelligent enough to think on his own.

Contains:

Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Deputy Prime Minister and chief adviser to the Centre for Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO), said in a press conference today that the authorities will not provide any privilege to the Redshirts suspects, and insisted that the police will investigate any crimes committed by all political sides equally without prejudice.

He refused to comment on the link between the confiscated weapons and the PRD group, stating that he is waiting further details from the police.

"But whoever commits a crime must be punished," Mr. Surapong said, "No exception".

Missing:

Unless, of course, it concerns my cousin, in which case, he's an exception. He can commit a crime, be convicted of the crime, but must NOT be punished.

You're indeed correct, what you see in the main picture are just regular fragmentation grenades possibly the Russian RGD-5 type.

R u an ex pongo,no insult intended,just curious because of your knowledge.

Guilty as charged mate, no offence nor insult taken, only people I know whom use that name are (ex) Booties??

Oh C'mon FB, you will have to create a more convincing argument than that dear boy!!!

I notice that there were soldiers involved in the investigation and arrests. No soldiers, then no arrests as the police cannot manage it on their own (or are unwilling to without it being sanctioned by their boss in Dubai).

Without Suthep, do you honestly think that this government would be plodding along without a care in the world - perhaps if the rice scheme and other 'joke' policies evaporated into thin air then............no they would still be in hot bother such is their extreme incompetence!!!

Very clear: a corrupt government that tried to sneak through an amnesty bill 4 in the morning. That is what started this whole mess!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

wink.png

-- Thai PBS 2014-03-28

Just mind-boggling, this is anarchy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As with most of your post total non sense

TS came first and he is the reason for most of the current problems and he is also a chicken.

Is that the right clear answer?

• Like 2

10 suspects arrested for M-79 grenade attack on NACC

The makings of a joke:

How many red shirts does it take to fire 1 M-79?

Answer: One to pull the trigger, and nine to beat up a witness

disclaimer: this is not a factual account, no red shirts were harmed in the making of this joke (only the witness, an unarmed, elderly monk)

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Like 1

And who said the RTP never make arrests! wink.png

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They don't when there are no soldiers involved and their personnel are not being shot at!!!