Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

Gives new meaning to the song, "you can do anything, but lay off of my blue suede shoes."

Can imagine the Thai cow turning round and saying, have you ATM ????giggle.gif

Cows usually don't say something. They Moooooooooooooooooooooooo

O.K. Mooooooooooooooooooneythumbsup.gif

Or: Moooooooremoooooooooooney....And right afterwards a long leak..........thumbsup.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Years ago, I saw a youtube type video of an American guy being aggressively chased around a field, for at least two minutes, by a donkey trying to mount him. The guy taking the video was laughing so hard, the video was shaky. So it's not only humans getting weird with quadropeds, though we're supposed to know better - aren't we? Oh, the donkey succeeded in forcing the human face-down on the ground. I don't know what ensued after that.

Just a one off silly ASS

Years ago, I saw a youtube type video of an American guy being aggressively chased around a field, for at least two minutes, by a donkey trying to mount him. The guy taking the video was laughing so hard, the video was shaky. So it's not only humans getting weird with quadropeds, though we're supposed to know better - aren't we? Oh, the donkey succeeded in forcing the human face-down on the ground. I don't know what ensued after that.

Just a one off silly ASS

How do you check the engine oil at your Trow? Let me guess, you're using your whole arm.....

post-108180-0-84494800-1396194237_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

Just a one off silly ASS

How do you check the engine oil at your Trow? Let me guess, you're using your whole arm.....

Love animals so much, I was driving my car and crying / sobbing, police stopped me and said whats wrong, I said I think my BIG HENds gone.

Think this is near the worst today.

• Like 1

Just a one off silly ASS

Your pulling my leg--there's no ARM in it.

• Like 1

Just a one off silly ASS

Your pulling my leg--there's no ARM in it.

Good stuff makes a change from this political stuff, get PIGGED off with it, and some love to HOG it.

Can't believe his has been on the top page all day, and 14 pages of it..... some people need to get out more..... I hear there is a lonely cow needing attention now..

Oz

Your telling us to get out more and you have been in all day looking at this topic.clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Love triangle with the cow and the two friends? What would cause a friend to murder his friend over sexually assaulting a cow? Bizzare tales from LOS

They were living together. Maybe it was jealousy.

Just a one off silly ASS

Borat's new car

• Like 1

Maybe the cow consented to having sex. then on the udder hand maybe it didn't

Had to make a clean breast of things-TIT. and it was his bosom friend.thumbsup.gif

Just going to hit the hay, will close the barn door behind me.crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gifthumbsup.gif

Gives new meaning to the song, "you can do anything, but lay off of my blue suede shoes."

Can imagine the Thai cow turning round and saying, have you ATM ????giggle.gif

Cows usually don't say something. They Moooooooooooooooooooooooo

Especially when they're climaxing.

This gives a whole new meaning to "piece of ass."

Gentlemen ... and I use that word very loosely here ... the comments on this story have to be the funniest and wittiest I've ever read on TV.com. What a bunch of pervs.

Yes indeed! And not a single word about fascists, thugs, politicians corruption or shirt colours..

This has been eye opening. Let's have a cow for Prime Minister and turn Government House into a moo baan.

In the good ol'e USofA when the farmer took the bull to the cow to impregnate her, it was called," serving the cow". So, now I wonder just what the politicains mean when they speak of "serving the public" Maybe one should keep a bottle of kwy jelly at the ready.

Just my moo scents worth. otis

• Like 1

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

i think the thai cows are more attractive than the saudi camels
Please don't tell me two TV members have a thing for cows and camels ;)

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app