Man arrested for assault after North Pattaya crash and road rage incident

Rimmer

Man arrested for assault after North Pattaya crash and road rage incident

car-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--On Thursday Morning Police were called to the North Pattaya Intersection on the Sukhumvit Road to investigate a minor road crash which resulted in an alleged assault on one of the drivers.

Police arrived at the location and detained Khun Tangorn aged 34, the driver of a Suzuki Switch car which had sustained minor damage to the left side of the vehicle.
Khun Somgiet aged 59, who appeared to have a facial injury, reportedly caused by a punch, is the driver of an Isuzu pick-up modified to operate as a taxi.

Khun Tanagorn told Police that he was on his way to Pattaya Beach with his wife, and on the way encountered Khun Somgiet who was allegedly driving in an erratic manner. The two vehicles made contact
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125390/man-arrested-for-assault-after-north-pattaya-crash-and-road-rage-incident/#sthash.MjfLZ1cv.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-18

I thought this was fairly standard procedure for Thai fender-benders...thank goodness...they did not look into each others eyes during the confrontation...we might have a homicide on our hands...

I saw the headline and I assumed that it be a Farang that was involved.

Does that make me bad ?

It doesn't change the irrelevance of your opinion.

Whereas your judgement is perfectly relevant of course.

What judgement?

Police rushed to the scene to apprehend an illegally modified pickup and noted that it had no yellow registration plate as required by law in order to provide paying passengers with adequate insurance cover.

Oh no! That part of the text is missing. Thank goodness such pickups are rare.......

Does that make me bad ?

Friend of mine in Pattaya a year ago with thai girlfriend saw 5 car shunt with falang in the middle car jumping up and down in frustration girlfriend says oh look falang make accident

Does that make me bad ?

Friend of mine in Pattaya a year ago with thai girlfriend saw 5 car shunt with falang in the middle car jumping up and down in frustration girlfriend says oh look falang make accident

And you believed it?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I thought the guilty party always fled the scenetongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

Perhaps hindered by a punch in the face in this case?

Or badly bruised knuckles?

Sometimes its good to have people to work these dilemmas out for us, don't ya think.................. tongue.png

Police rushed to the scene to apprehend an illegally modified pickup and noted that it had no yellow registration plate as required by law in order to provide paying passengers with adequate insurance cover.

Oh no! That part of the text is missing. Thank goodness such pickups are rare.......

What makes it 'illegally' modified? Was it carrying paying passengers?