Thaksin 'ready to sacrifice family', sets terms for quitting politics

webfact

"The Bank of Thailand also confirmed that prior to transferring the land to Pojaman, the Bank had been in contact with the National Counter Corruption Committee (NCCC), and that the NCCC had replied that as Thaksin Shinawatra did not directly supervise the Financial Institutions Development Fund (FIDF), who were the official seller, then there would be no problem with the NCCC Act Article 100." http://slimdogsworld...01_archive.html

Anyone claiming this case was conducted impartially is either unfamiliar with the facts or has been brainwashed by the yellow lies.

Most of us DO research before we post but thank for the insinuation that I have been brainwashed by the yellow lies so that I now know and understand that anything from the PTP and Thaksin is the whole and only truth in Thailand. I feel SO much better after being shown the error of my ways.

Of course it you had asked MY opinion I would have told yopu that most of your posts are little more than verbal diarreah but of course that is just my personal opinion.

Have you even bothered to read the link provided or are you just dismissing it out of hand because it doesn't fit in with your belief system - which is a subtle way of saying that you have been "brainwashed by the yellow lies" if you still maintain that this was a non controversial conviction?

I am merely rsponding to your peurile post pointing out that "Anyone claiming this case was conducted impartially is either unfamiliar with the facts or has been brainwashed by the yellow lies."

Show me and prove to me that they are all yellow lies. After all you made the accustion now prove it is all lies.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A similar dynamic happened when the 2010 Red Shirts commandeered downtown Bkk and, to a lesser extent the year before, when the Reds rioted in Bangkok, nearly setting fire to a propane truck. At that time, some may recall, Thaksin was being interviewed on CNN, claiming that many Red Shirts were being killed by authorities, and their bodies taken outside the city to be hidden. It was great for bolstering his international image as the wronged leader. But, as we've come to accept with all T's claims, was a lie.

A handful of T.Visa posters only crop up whenever the subject of Thaksin is broached, along with a few who sign up right at that time (which happened during the 2010 fracas) ...then we don't hear from them again, or else they wait to opine, when T next gets headlined. Whether they're T family or employees is interesting to consider, but they retain their right to be anonymous.

Oak, are you listening?

Edited by boomerangutang