"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

I've started licking mens ears when things become a bit boisterous,especially in the boozer as a mode of defusing potential flashpoints/arguments,does this mean I have the potential to go all the way?

Gayanswer: yes next.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It is all about you.Now I see why you get hammered by other members.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got your answer to your silly question so you've got no complaint. I can't FORCE any of "the gays" to participate in this thread. That is their free choice. Thanks to those who have.

Another question?

Edited by Jingthing

I was once hit on by a male friend of my brother. I didn't mind, of course, I found it flattering even though I wasn't interested. I told him he shouldn't waste his time on me, as I was straight and there were heaps of gay guys there (gay disco), yet he seemed to never give up even tried telling me that if we turn off the light I could just think of women when he was giving me a blowjob (which was almost enticing, I must add, as a guy with a penis should know pretty well how to blow one laugh.png). So my question is;

It's my impression that some gay men will hit on straight guys, already knowing they are straight. Why is that? Oh, and if a gay in a box here has succeeded in such an endeavor, please do tell :)

sorry to butt in....but.....always never really understood the thinking behind why a guy should know how to give awesome bj's just cos he has a cock......most things in life take practical experience to master....not just mind over matter.

a woman cannot milk a cow just because she has tits....

• Like 1

You got your answer to your silly question so you've got no complaint. I can't FORCE any of "the gays" to participate in this thread. That is their free choice. Thanks to those who have.

Another question?

It was only seen as silly by the stupid gay in the box .It was a light hearted question .I'd ask you to grow a pair ,but that would be stupid.

It was only seen as silly by the stupid gay in the box .It was a light hearted question .I'd ask you to grow a pair ,but that would be stupid.

Please do not post here unless you have another question. This isn't a place for your flames. Got it?

I feel sorry for all the non-gays who are forced again and again to post on this thread against their will, while getting angrier and angrier at their own inability to get a big enough response to their trolling.

Never mind fellows.

• Like 1

Please do not post here unless you have another question. This isn't a place for your flames. Got it?

Got what? It's not hard to get you into a little gay tizzy fit is it?

• Like 2

Ignore time. Adios amigo.

I get the feeling now this thread is on it's last legs and is played out.

It depended on mostly civil behavior and that isn't happening.

I'm sure many of "the gays" will be happy to see it go as well.

Thanks for the memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh05Wdnu3Cg

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

As the OP, I request closure of this thread. It is only a request as closure is not my decision. I will no longer participate in it. If not closed, others are welcome to carry on.

It was an experimental thread concept from the start. The pessimistic predictions about it were correct. Oh well!

post-37101-0-46377800-1398767625_thumb.j

Over and out.

Edited by Jingthing

As the OP, I request closure of this thread. It is only a request as closure is not my decision. I will no longer participate in it. If not closed, others are welcome to carry on.

It was an experimental thread concept from the start. The pessimistic predictions about it were correct. Oh well!

attachicon.gifskateboard-fail-source.jpg

Over and out.

It is your choice as the OP.

mfr_closed1.gif

• Like 1