What do you think this Thai girl wants of me?

fitfalang

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl likes me, what do I do??? biggrin.png

Be with her or leave her, that's what you do!

The more time you spend with her, the more you will work her out. You have instincts, if you think she's playing you, go get another.

Here, more than any other country I have lived in, the fish really are a plenty! biggrin.png

Edited by lostmebike

It's the new way of hooking someone that they "like" more than their usual sponsors (whilst still keeping those "sponsors" on the hook), pretend to be a "gf" for a while not a "hooker". Works like a charm with the gullible.

• Like 1

Thai's are good at the waiting game,sooner or later she will try to make you ATM #3 lol ,you might get the free sex now,but you will pay in the long run.'I have land lets' build home together on my land"she invests little now to hit the jackpot later cheesy.gifwai2.gif

What this girl wants is someone of her own age group to have fun with, and as a status symbol for her friends to see. As she's knocking off fat old "fartangs" most nights, and already has some financial support, it makes a pleasant change. Clearly the attraction is mutual, and I would go with it, being careful to NOT get committed, because all kinds of jealousy will arise - if not hers, then yours when you don't want her pussy being humped by other men. As it is, right now.

The good news is that there are thousands of available Thai girls - for long term commitment choose one who has a regular job, doesn't have sex on the first date, and who does not send nude photos of herself. Freelancer girls WILL end up with an old farang someday, because what young man wants a slapper as a wife? (That's not to denigrate old farangs - symbiotic relationships can work well once the girl gets older and becomes a little more mature with a kid or two to support)

I don't think you're trolling, but I'm pretty sure you do know or can at least visualize where all of this might be leading.

Sounds like the girl has good analytical skills, thinking long term instead of the typical Thai "Buddhist" here and now thinking.

Sooner or later, it is always about the baht. But you know that. Meanwhile, enjoy being 22, fit and handsome. Blink your eyes, it's fifty years later, and .............

Because you have 2 posts and 95% of posts of this nature are by people with a few posts.

Did you not research Thailand via forums before you lived visited there?

I swear this is not a troll - and please tell me just if you think I am being stupid?

I did yes, I've been reading this forum for years occasionally but haven't made an account until today.

I mean I've understood that the general opinion is that if you meet them in a bar they're just after your money.. but I am genuinely wondering if she is chatting to me purely to try and get money off me later on?

Why do you refer to yourself as "this" ?

Surely anyone with half a brain who doesn't even speak the English language as a 1st language would use the term "I".

So you're thinking the sentence was supposed to read "I swear I is not a troll ..." - it's your English that's f**ked up pal.

• Like 1

She has obviously got under your skin.

First objective achieved.

Good Thai girls - even freelancers/bar girls - do not sms naked pictures of themselves. They have more class and respect for themselves.

I don't think many of us SMS to international phone numbers especially if we're sending pictures which would mean paying additional charges for MMS. WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Skype you name it but not 20-year old technology.

Lucky you… tongue.png
She may – for a change (?) – like the company of an equal young and “handsum” man, and having some fun.
Enjoy and have fun too, but getting into more serious “business” you may be expected to perform the role as provider also – it’s natural in Thailand, that a man provide for his girlfriend/wife/family.
If your friend is used the be “freelancing”, she may be used to have quite a bit of money available – and money has to come from “somewhere” – to remember, before you fall-in-love… whistling.gif
»Since when do they use $ in Thailand…«
Some ladies counts in $ or Euro, knowing 100 is equivalent to 3,000 or 4,000 – 100 may sound like less…
»I remember someone saying once that a woman can't be a friend.«
Sure some (many) Thai women can, all depending on you. I have many female friends, also young gorgeous girls, and it’s only friends, smile and fun – no money, they hardly accept I buy a drink, but normally offer me “partnership” if they have a “bucket” (the plastic bucket with ice cubes, alcohol, mixer and a handful of straws). biggrin.png
However, I did met one young lady (only) who said, if I not »help with money«, there was no reason for being friends – so we are not friends… blink.png
Wish you all the best with you new friend… smile.png

To be short number 1 & 2. She is smarter than the rest who ask you for some money because of the sick mom etc very quickly. She is building up the whole thing, you are young an handsome. So she probably think it is a good future ATM as a husband.

Money !!! Financial Support !!! Maybe get married , take her away from Thailand .

Most foreigners with any experience will tell , once a bar girl always a bargirl .

It is possible that she's happy to have a good <deleted> with a young slender man , in contrast to the pot bellied heavy set older men who are the normal clients .

my girl likes my pot belly...and chose me because I have a funny attitude . She never even looks at other slender guys.

rolleyes.gif

Great post Sir,I can see where you are coming from.If you bear with me for a moment I will tell you you something about myself.I am 65 yo old,ugly as a hat full of &lt;deleted&gt;,I have a slight handicap no bad just a bit of weakness in the right hand side so I have to walk with a stick.So you are well in front of me,in the mating stakes you would leave me for dead.Now some positive points about myself.I have a beautiful 45 yo Thai companion,we are not married and never will be which suits me fine.I just rent a house in Issan,do not drink very much and smoke about 10 a day.I guess as a young guy you would go out and party and could have a lot of girls and show them a great time,so once again I would say you are well in front of me.So I have to get some points back.The first thing is I have got an 11.5 inch penis,which at some time is no advantage at all,but I wish I had a camera the first time Lady saw it.Her eyes went so big,it was so funny.Second I have got $5 million,not baht,$s.Years ago I bought Ladys Dad a car and a voice in my head was telling me I was doing something wrong.I got the car around to his place then realized the old bastard cannot drive.I wish you all the best for the future but if someone came along with a few baht your girl would be gone in a flash

• Like 2

She wants from your silly head three things:

money, money ........ and money, and for the next idiot tourist she may say: " I have 3 walking ATM, but no-one is hansume like you dear next "Phuket awarded American tourist."

My advise is: take her home, introduce to your family and do marry her

(if she exists at all, I'm not sure because your OP's idiocy is expected from a 13 yrs. old school-boy dear troll hansum faggot).

Otherway the old and ever truth is: the bitch is bitch and nothing changes.

You can shit to a fruit-jar, and can put to the pantry's shelves, but it won't be jam at all.

I'm 36, not fat at all, but I guess not so hansume like you, and also not from USA.

Edited by Loles

Fitfalang,

Don't listen to the ThaiVisa cynics.

You are 22, fit and allegedly good looking. She is 21.

Just because she is Thai and working in a bar in Phuket does not mean she can't see a good looking bloke and be attracted to him; and having fond him attractive why should she want money for sex, why can't she just want sex for the pleasure of it.

Chances are she has to have sex with plenty of fat ugly guys (young and old) and deserves to get paid for having their sweaty unattractive bodies on top of her, so when she find a hot young guy she is probably glad of some actual enjoyment with a guy.

Put it this way, if you went into a club in say Hong Kong and met a girl, you liked her and she liked you.... there is no way she'd expect money off you, she'd be shagging you because like you she enjoys sex.

Why should it be any different for a Thai girl who is attracted to you.

The cynical old men on here forget that just because they can't attract a 21 year old without the promise of money, doesn't mean that younger, fitter guys don't.

And who cares how many suckers she has sending her money, good for you! Enjoy it whilst you can!

• Like 2

Because you have 2 posts and 95% of posts of this nature are by people with a few posts.

Did you not research Thailand via forums before you lived visited there?

I swear this is not a troll - and please tell me just if you think I am being stupid?

I did yes, I've been reading this forum for years occasionally but haven't made an account until today.

I mean I've understood that the general opinion is that if you meet them in a bar they're just after your money.. but I am genuinely wondering if she is chatting to me purely to try and get money off me later on?

The main modus operandi of these bar girls is to get regular incomes from several foreigners. All of her friends in the business have coached her just how to do it. They can point to several old colleagues who became very successful doing this. She is a prostitute and very professional. If you want to know her real intent stop spending money on her, stop paying for her services in any way and above all do not give her money through the banking system every month.

If she drops you like a hot potato, her intent will be loud and clear. If you are getting everything you need from the relationship continue what you are doing but do not expect that your relationship will move on. Perhaps it will but do not expect that.

Most women want to be bought in some way. It could be an emotional purchase or an exchange of wealth. Virtuous women dream of a picket fence and a house and family. That is their price. But guess what ? We guys get turned on by making the purchase or the investment or whatever you want to call it.

trust me she wants whatever she can get from you,its her job to get farangs does'nt matter how long it takes,the more farangs on her books the better.she has 2 she has told you about,there are more i can assure you,she bought food big deal it was money she got from other farangs,thais spend spend spend,no pompem more where that came from,once a thai girl has been with a farang she never lets go,you might come back one day and if she has;nt got someone on the go when you come she will go with you,mind you even if she has one on the go she will make some excuse to escape for a while n still go see you...they are all the same money money money,nothing else matters,they dont have feelings,only about a constant supply of money....hey if it makes you feel good talking to her ok,but dont fall for any story that requires giving her money....this is from personal exspirience and things i have heard from friends...people who have a nice thai lady good luck to them,wish i could find one,still waiting 7yrs on......

trust me she wants whatever she can get from you,its her job to get farangs does'nt matter how long it takes,the more farangs on her books the better.she has 2 she has told you about,there are more i can assure you,she bought food big deal it was money she got from other farangs,thais spend spend spend,no pompem more where that came from,once a thai girl has been with a farang she never lets go,you might come back one day and if she has;nt got someone on the go when you come she will go with you,mind you even if she has one on the go she will make some excuse to escape for a while n still go see you...they are all the same money money money,nothing else matters,they dont have feelings,only about a constant supply of money....hey if it makes you feel good talking to her ok,but dont fall for any story that requires giving her money....this is from personal exspirience and things i have heard from friends...people who have a nice thai lady good luck to them,wish i could find one,still waiting 7yrs on......

Try going some where other than a bar or massage shop to meet a girl. I've met nice Thais, obviously I'm female & don't have what some want; however I've also introduced a good thai friend (apartment manageress ) to a male Australia friend & now married where she continues with her management job. So there are nice decent girls not after your $$$$ in Thailand & Australia, you've just got to look beyond a glass/bottle of beer.

• Like 1

"Well at least she gave me freebies and paid for her own food. But you might be right, she might eventually try to get money off me somehow. But I doubt she would be so intelligent to invest time ("money") into me for free in order to maybe get money off me in 6 months? Well you never know, maybe she is a professional "

You think MAYBE she is a professional? whistling.gif

I when out for like 3 months with what I call a freelancer she never asked me for any money till near the end of the third month I said no and any body in there right mind should know it's just about the money.

What do you expect after 3 months with a girl who's only income is what she can make having sex?

If on the other hand she is getting money from somewhere else (a real job, family, some fat old sponsor) and she still asks for money from you, then she is either greedy or you are not being generous enough with paying for things.

Did you allow her to keep working while you were 'dating' her?

It is only about money if the girl has no other source of income, in which case you are her source of income.

No different to a woman in the west who gets married and quits working to raise the kids, as the bread winner it's the man's job to give the woman money.

Why would anyone date a girl who doesn't have her own income?