Suthep promises 'one last fight' against govt

webfact

Suthep Promises 'One Last Fight' Against Govt
By Khaosod English

13986039381398604008l.jpg
PCAD leader Suthep Thaugsuban eats lunch alongside other core activists during a march in Bang Khae district of Bangkok, 27 April 2014.

BANGKOK — Anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban has urged his supporters to prepare for the "last fight" to overthrow the government.

Mr. Suthep, who has made himself secretary-general of the People's Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD), told throngs of supporters in an eastern suburb of Bangkok today that the PCAD will soon achieve a great victory.

It is unclear when the "last uprising" against the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will take place. Mr. Suthep has made similar ultimatums in the past.

PCAD leader Sakoltee Phattiyakul, who was arrested by police and recently released on a bail, also attended today’s march in Bang Khae district despite court orders that he not participate in any political gatherings as a condition for his release on bail.

PCAD leaders also planned an event at their campsite in Lumpini Park to celebrate the 180th day of their prolonged rally against Ms. Yingluck.

Meanwhile, tens of thousands of pro-government Redshirts organised a rally on the same day in Chaiyaphum province to show their support for the caretaker Prime Minister.

Redshirt leaders have repeatedly warned that millions of pro-government supporters across the country will rise up to defend Ms. Yingluck if she is ousted from her position by extra-legal means.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1398603938

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-04-28

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the beat goes on, the beat goes on

La de da de de, la de da de da whistling.gif

Bono

At least we've got a new catch phrase so chant together ' One Last Fight ', ' One Last Fight ' it should be good enough until next week when the next final / last will be revealed.

• Like 1

This could be the last time

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Time, time, time, is on my side

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Performed by Yingluck Shinawatra

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

Suthep needs a T-shirt that says "Property of The Ammart."

Suthep is a giant belly flop.

Are you people "stoned" from the heat or what?

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Performed by Yingluck Shinawatra

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

Suthep needs a T-shirt that says "Property of The Ammart."

Suthep is a giant belly flop.

Are you people "stoned" from the heat or what?

I just say "No"......... little bear.

Suthep has nothing left. He lies about one last push. The only thing he can hope to happen is the court find YL guilty and she is removed from office. However, no one is going to let Suthep set up a government. He is out of his mind if he thinks everyone is just going to stand by and let him take over the country. He has no plan and he has no skills to accomplish this.

• Like 1