Why is this forum so downright negative?

Tmymaimee

Hanging out with the mates in the bars of Sukhumvit -- now there's a positive uplifting topic. Brings back warm memories of seeing Star Wars in 1977 in my youth and --

Obi-Wan: Mos Eisley spaceport -- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know bad news is more exciting but I'm not talking about that. What I mean is when someone has something positive to say about their life or another person, its always the poster with 5000 or more posts that will reply with something negative. I don't care about that either. What I really want to know is whether the personality portrayed by these negative posters is an accurate reflection of their real life personality?

I only ask this because day to day in Thailand, I only seem to encounter positive, smiling happy foreigners and never some of the outright negativity displayed here. So who are these posters? Is there somewhere u can meet them in real life to see a bitter, angry foreigner?

Maybe you can't meet them because they have gone so far up their own backside they can't see the light any more.

Gotta agree though, the odd gem does surface and is quite funny.

A forum just represents society in general and I guess with just have to take the rough with the smooth.

its basic maths, 2 -ves is a positive, therefore some are just trying to put it all out of balance. If you sit there counting the posts and you add a negative it is all positive, until someone post another negative. So baiscally just watch and you might understand sumfing

Yes, I know bad news is more exciting but I'm not talking about that. What I mean is when someone has something positive to say about their life or another person, its always the poster with 5000 or more posts that will reply with something negative. I don't care about that either. What I really want to know is whether the personality portrayed by these negative posters is an accurate reflection of their real life personality?

I only ask this because day to day in Thailand, I only seem to encounter positive, smiling happy foreigners and never some of the outright negativity displayed here. So who are these posters? Is there somewhere u can meet them in real life to see a bitter, angry foreigner?

Well you say that you don't meet people like this in real life but let's turn it around for a sec.

When you're actually out, in real life, do you reel off nonsense of the same low grade that you do on this forum.

For example, do you tell then how you got rid of your schoolteacher girlfriend because she preferred not to wear skirts and dresses short enough to showcase her crotch?

Do you tell people in the real world that you finished with one because she was a serial sweater?

How about the hi-so nympho with the new car?

Do you tell them how much you loved Thailand when you first moved here because your wallet opened the door to carnal pleasures with hitherto unobtainable women?

What kind of reaction do you think you'd get if you did?

Most people probably wouldn't slate you; they'd just walk away in disgust but when you do it here, people feel obliged to bat it back to you in terms you might find erm . . . negative.

I hope that answers your question

How can a hi-so nympho be something negative?!?

• Like 1

Well you say that you don't meet people like this in real life but let's turn it around for a sec.

When you're actually out, in real life, do you reel off nonsense of the same low grade that you do on this forum.

For example, do you tell then how you got rid of your schoolteacher girlfriend because she preferred not to wear skirts and dresses short enough to showcase her crotch?

Do you tell people in the real world that you finished with one because she was a serial sweater?

How about the hi-so nympho with the new car?

Do you tell them how much you loved Thailand when you first moved here because your wallet opened the door to carnal pleasures with hitherto unobtainable women?

What kind of reaction do you think you'd get if you did?

Most people probably wouldn't slate you; they'd just walk away in disgust but when you do it here, people feel obliged to bat it back to you in terms you might find erm . . . negative.

I hope that answers your question

How can a hi-so nympho be something negative?!?

She could be minus a cokc

Edited by Showbags