Karaoke waitress shot dead in front of well-known Phuket pub

webfact

could it be that the person who called her was the one who shot her knowing she would come outside to answer the phone

I'm glad to see some-one is thinking here (heybuz) not only comes with: "amazing TH", "silly police", "hell-fire in PKT" B st texts as usually.

Dreadful - even if it was an accident that she was shot - the shooter must be caught and charged with murder - should be put to death too.

What if they arrest the wrong guy ?

Oh please, the Burmese fisherman has already confessed that he was the one. sad.png

I'm betting that someone with a small penis is some how involved in this. rolleyes.gif

NO I'm Not crazy.gif

• Like 2

Wait, she went out to eat and drink with friends and then left 20 minutes later? SO we are to believe she ate and drank all in 20 minutes.. or am I not reading this right? Maybe I need coffee...

Maybe she went outside to talk on her phone.

Thais have a great mobile phone etiqutte, they wouldn't use one while others are eating.

This is an attempt at sarcasm right? huh.png

could it be that the person who called her was the one who shot her knowing she would come outside to answer the phone

Who reported that someone called her (apart from TV speculators)?

• Like 1

"As she walked out a single shot was heard" YET, "Police are working on the theory that Ms Nootsika was not specifically targeted, but was an innocent victim of the gunman who was shooting indiscriminately at the bar"

Well was the bar riddled with gun fire then? Does the bar have fresh bullet holes from the same incident or NOT? Only 1 gun shot, that accidentally hit the girl in the head.. Sounds like this investigation is going in the same direction as usual.. Blar

mdmayes, on 17 May 2014 - 00:46, said:
DLP, on 16 May 2014 - 21:40, said:

Shooting indiscriminately once at a bar and hitting someone in the head, somehow

dose not seem to ring true. sounds more like a not to happy boyfriend. Just guessing.

I would think your theory is dead bang on. My money is on a ex boyfriend/husband.

Or the boss wanted her "out of the way."

Dreadful - even if it was an accident that she was shot - the shooter must be caught and charged with murder - should be put to death too.

Hmmm . . . "even if it was an accident . . . the shooter must be . . . charged with murder . . . put to death too."

Do you write for Thai newspapers?

I can't see this being a random drive by shooting. Some idiot lost face and being drunk, he decided he'd show her.

The fact that is was such a perfect shot only increases the chances it was random.