Food courts agree to freeze prices of 10 menu items

Lite Beer

10 menu items price will be frozen, but they will use cheaper raw material, fewer meat and more vegs, and the portion will be less. This is OK cause there is not new under the sun. And the rice which used by food courts (every-where) recently is full under quality, old and not more than 10 B / Kg. This reason why I try to avoid the food courts.

You got it!

There's no such thing as a free lunch...maybe a pun there?

Price freezes don't work because the food vendors aren't going to take a pay cut. Either prices will rise on items to be frozen before the effective date, or on all other items after, or worse, both!

What I've noticed happening more and more is that you have the same 25/30/35 bht menu but along side is the 35/40/45 bht 'extra portion' menu which seems to be similar in size to last years 25/30/35 bht menu :-)

I go shopping sometimes for a couple of the inlaws to bulk buy stuff for their small restaurants and it is worrying for them how the price of even basic produce has risen so much and to be told to hold prices despite high inflation seems very unfair to me.

What I've noticed happening more and more is that you have the same 25/30/35 bht menu but along side is the 35/40/45 bht 'extra portion' menu which seems to be similar in size to last years 25/30/35 bht menu :-)

I go shopping sometimes for a couple of the inlaws to bulk buy stuff for their small restaurants and it is worrying for them how the price of even basic produce has risen so much and to be told to hold prices despite high inflation seems very unfair to me.

Well what do you expect? The people responsible for producing the food are making more money and getting free food by attending political rallies.

Price fix = extra dogmeat the savings have to come from somewhere.