Surprised by their hair cut prices Bangkok?

Hal65

I know exactly where you are talking about, almost right next door to each other, I used to use the one furthest from Suk Rd, the one with the black and white chess board floor tiles and the horrible red PVC sofa on the RH side as you entered the shop.

That's the place. I usually go to the other one actually but there isn't much to choose between them.

You call 300 baht expansive? try Tony & Guy in MBK, 2900 baht

Or do a google search for Khun Joe beauty school in Bangkok, haircuts free, wash and blow 20 baht

For that price, I'd expect my bold patch to grow back.

You call 300 baht expansive? try Tony & Guy in MBK, 2900 baht

Or do a google search for Khun Joe beauty school in Bangkok, haircuts free, wash and blow 20 baht

For that price, I'd expect my bold patch to grow back.

LOL, they only cut hair, they do not do black magictongue.pnglaugh.png

I'm happy to report that after going to about seven or eight different locations today, I was finally able to find one for 100 baht. And I must say it was the best service I ever received at a barber too. He showed great attention to detail, cleaned out my ears, gave me a light massage at the end for some reason, etc.

I'm happy to report that after going to about seven or eight different locations today, I was finally able to find one for 100 baht. And I must say it was the best service I ever received at a barber too. He showed great attention to detail, cleaned out my ears, gave me a light massage at the end for some reason, etc.

Happy finish as well?

• Like 1

100 baht in CM also, men's barber on Suthep road. Full head shave, face shave, etc. plus short massage. I'm told that it is too expensive but I consider this shop a good value.

Since you said 'barber', I assume you are a male. I live on On Nut Road. I pay 70 baht for my hair to be cut. That price was 60 not too long ago, but he had to raise prices due to inflation. I don't often tip in Thailand, but I usually give the guy 10 baht because he does a good job. I've been going to the same guy for 5 years, so he knows me pretty well. I don't know where you are going to get the prices you are getting, but it sounds like a beauty salon or something.

Hi. I am living close to OnNut BTS. Can you tell me where to find that barber? TX