Thailand faces monsoons, rainstorms, earthquakes

webfact

Thailand faces monsoons, rainstorms, and earthquakes

Amazing. rolleyes.gif

Is this a new phenom or has it been like this for centuries but no-one has noticed?blink.png

Indeed it is yet again plain that someone somewhere is stating the obvious.wai2.gif

I think it is a new phenomena brought on by the advent of Thai Visa.

It is a direct result of the negative energy coming from certain posters going into the ground.

On the positive side the sky is not falling.tongue.png

During the burning season, my sky is usually down to ground level ... is that falling? whistling.gif

No mention of floods, the biggest disasters that happen in thailand all too often.

But mentioning them publicly is now stricly no no, as there are no anymore water management works being carried on for sometimes, possibly a long time. Bangkok will be saved again, but only the eastern one, with airports, metro, skytrain. The western will be flooded again. Don't be not surprised to wake up in october with a hand in a chamber pot full of water

Certainly there is a derisive quip buried somewhere in this post- albeit capricious and boorish nonsense. Give it a rest, eh? :thumbsup:

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i wish we had some rain in surin

Ahhhh, Surin, the only place I have ever suffered heat stroke! Haven't been back for eons.

They would soon whine if they didnt get rainstorms or a monsoon season.

Pointless headline, next we will be hearing the sea is too wet.

Well the Brits started it, that first year BR reported leaves on the line as delaying trains, which, of course, had never occured before thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

"Meanwhile, a 1.9 magnitude aftershock was detected at Mae Suai district, Chiang Rai province at 9:35 PM on June 8th. Another 2.3 magnitude aftershock followed two hours later in Mae Lao District."

These wouldn't even be mentioned in California or Japan...it's non-news.

The weather experts have predicted a severe El-Nino for this year which will have an effect in America,Asia,Australia among others so i am expecting a drought year,the rainy season is already a month late and hasn't really kicked in yet.

post-209788-0-09847200-1402595761_thumb.post-209788-0-30134800-1402595808_thumb.post-209788-0-44839800-1402595885_thumb.post-209788-0-25284500-1402595912_thumb.post-209788-0-80648400-1402595995_thumb.post-209788-0-10992400-1402596244_thumb. Before the Chang Rai earth quake happened, I was lucky to visit the White temple. Wat Rong Khun.

It is such a shame to see that it got to damaged by the quake and after shocks, it

was a place that I had planned to return to and see inside the buildings and temple,

but my wife told me that is has been too damaged to fix. I was able to see some other

temples that are still getting built and I hope they survived the shakes okay, some pictures attached.

Stargeezer9889

• Like 1