Foreigner suspected of dealing drugs in Central Pattaya entertainment area

webfact

I guess that's the way to do it, if your ever arrested, don't give your name, or passport to the cops, You can bet he is probably a felon from Russia, and entered here illegally, like all the other scum bag Russians they arrest.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got picked up for being a farang it seems I was wearing a shirt like someone who did credit card fraud. They took me to the gold shop people not him. then to station I asked for embassy official they refused. Then they tired to get to admit to the crime even though I did commit it when that failed , they then tired to get me to agree to work undercover for them . Well I then said let me make a call they did I called embassy gave my information to them and said send a consul with in ear shot of officer They could get me out the door fast enough. At the time I worked for Homeland Security I was on vacation.As I was heading out the door the officer who took me in was getting his butt rimed. Seen him few days later Man did he move away at sight of me funny as hell.

• Like 2

I am fairly new to Thailand.

When facing arrest by Thai police is it beneficial to withhold your name and passport details.

I've been here 12 years....never had any police issues and don't want to.....butI guess cooperation would be the best bet....no sense in being smart .

Yeah, not quite like the military where they taught us Name, Rank and Serial Number. No Geneva Convention involved here.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It seems that many of these people caught with small amounts of drugs give up their supplier. Sometimes the supplier gives up his supplier as well. I'm wondering how the police achieve such a high level of cooperation.

And so few results as they advance up the ladder...............................coffee1.gif

Although it's good to have one less scumbag selling class A on the streets, two and a quarter grams is hardly bust of the century is it? He was probably recognized for not crossing palms like others in the area and that was his real downfall.

Isn't 2.26g an amount one person would buy for personal use?

My bet he's not even a drug dealer but a showstopping Russian belly dancer short of cashwink.png

A former Thai model got over 5 years (7 I think) for 250mg of coke, yes 1/4 of a gramme, they said commercial quantity in court. No such thing as personal use in Thailand

pretty common in Thailand for any foreigner who is playing up with drugs .using or selling to get rolled by a Thai, they get kickbacks from the police for stitching the foreigner up.in Thailand where the penalties are high, the pressure is really on the foreigner to cough up or inside the big house he goes,more pay too go free than get locked up either way a dangerous game for any foreigner...

• Like 1

Contrary to what's reported in the media, Pattaya is a lovely place to live and has very few criminals. The fact that every day the papers are filled with stories of hookers, thieves and drug dealers is merely sensationalism. LMAO.

• Like 1

When facing arrest by Thai police is it beneficial to withhold your name and passport details.

I've been here 12 years....never had any police issues and don't want to.....butI guess cooperation would be the best bet....no sense in being smart .

This.

I don't think it would be very smart to piss of the BiB; this is not a country where you can claim police brutality or coehersion..

Indeed, pissing off the BiB definitely is asking for serious trouble!

By the way, is this the country where 'waterboarding' and the likes originated?

NOPE its not a good idea!! This Iranian man is in big trouble now.

It's a good idea. So, his full name and passport didn't appear in the dirty press.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Whats the deal with him being shirtless?

Dealing drugs...is not what it's cracked-up to be...can't afford a shirt...

No all arrests always talk and grass their accomplices. . Figure out why ??? He is putty in the hands of the BIB.

Why the BiB don't go a step further and arrest his supplier in a sting operation? So many drug addicts ind drug dealers in Pattaya. But we read only about these small fishes. Strange.

Why the BiB don't go a step further and arrest his supplier in a sting operation? So many drug addicts ind drug dealers in Pattaya. But we read only about these small fishes. Strange.

Who do you think the main suppliers are ??? They do not like to go further up the chain because they know damn well they will run into one of their own !

• Like 1