Can't get rid of crazy bar girl please help..

fitfalang

I recently arrived to Chiang Mai for the very first time and went for a walk around the city. As passing a couple of the girlie bars, one of the girls aggressively pulled me in there and I thought, well, I'll just go and have a beer in this very empty and small looking bar. After my beer as it was time to leave, it was quite difficult to get going but after the girl persuaded me to give her my number, I was finally able to leave. This was my big mistake number 1.

The girl started calling and texting me every few hours and when I answered she kept insisting she wants to stay with me for the night. I told her I'm not paying for sex and she was a little offended, she said she just wants to hang out with me. So I gave up and told her OK you can come.. afterall she's pretty cute and 20 years old. I'm in my early 20's myself too, by the way. So she stayed over the night to have some fun with me, which wasn't too bad.

The problem is that it's now been a few days, the girl has been following me everywhere and I can't get rid of her. She told her bar owner to f-off because they had and argument and hasn't gone back there since. She hasn't asked me for any money and all I've spent on her is around 200 baht on some pork noodles.. she eats very little.

What makes me very uncomfortable is that this girl is very impolite. She's loud, she constantly swears, she doesn't say thank you to me or any Thais serving her, she walks on the streets with bare feet because she doesn't like her shoes.. She forces me to take turns with her playing this stupid game on her phone called cookie run or something. She constantly gets mad at me for stupid things, such as not doing things the way she wants, but I've been making it clear to her that I'm the man and make the rules.

One night she got very mad at me for not kissing her properly and that I just want sex etc etc. She put her clothes on to leave, shouting at me but when I told her to leave she wouldn't move anywhere. I tried to push her out but she got aggressive and then just jumped back to the bed and didn't speak to me until next morning being as if nothing happened. It's not like I want to actually use physical force on a 40kg woman..

She literally gives me no chance to get rid of her. Yesterday she wanted to borrow my motorbike to go get her nails done, but I told her no way she's gonna use it. She got very mad obviously but I realise if she had walked I could've started ignoring her calls. But with the scooter I would have been forced to let her into my hotel again. At the end she didn't go at all, because she didn't want to walk..

How the hell do I get rid of her? She gets super aggressive whenever I suggest something about her leaving me alone for a while.

Edit. to add, when I leave from the hotel for little things that she doesn't want to be involved in such as going for breakfast, she just stays in the hotel and doesnt go anywhere. She's now sleeping.. I wonder if she's had enough sleep we went to bed at 11pm.

Edited by fitfalang

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the OP's post its very clear, he paints himself the innocent victim of this woman, she dragged him into the bar, she took his phone number off him, she forced herself into staying with him.

How the h3ll do the rest of us manage not to get ourselves in this mess in anyone's guess.

There's nothing that can be done to help the OP, because when he eventually gets rid of this woman, he'll make the same mistake again.

You actually read it? w00t.gif

• Like 1

Reading the OP's post its very clear, he paints himself the innocent victim of this woman, she dragged him into the bar, she took his phone number off him, she forced herself into staying with him.

How the h3ll do the rest of us manage not to get ourselves in this mess in anyone's guess.

There's nothing that can be done to help the OP, because when he eventually gets rid of this woman, he'll make the same mistake again.

Similar thing happened to him in Phuket not so long back. Must just be unlucky.

• Like 2

No that was nothing similar. She was a lovely girl!

It's amazing what bad decisions are made when you think you will be getting a freebie.

However there are often consequences as the op has found out.

Yeah that's what I'm finding out. This happened to me a few months ago but the girl was really nice, wanted to hang out with her friends too etc. Was really honest with me and polite like a good girl, although in reality far away from being a "good girl". There was no pressure, it was just nice to spend time together.

This one on the other hand, seems like a little crazy. Whenever we're walking outside other Thai's look at her quite meanly because of the way she talks. She also has to hug every single soi dog that walks past - forgot to add this to the list sleep.png .

Just stop taking showers.

To be honest she isn't very keen on sex anyways. I'm not really sure why she even want's to stay with me.. perhaps to sleep at a nice hotel?

'Cookierun or something' You've blown your cover!

I had actually heard of this game before on this forum isn't it something that all Thai girls play all the time?

Edited by fitfalang

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Could have been the OP's dress code.......... alt=whistling.gif>

Heheh.. to be honest I'm far from being rich and always tell everyone that I'm a student with a limited budget. Just happened to be a good offseason deal for qute a nice and big hotel on Agoda..

I don't dress like the typical tourist with a Singha tank top, shorts and flip flops. I usually wear a shirt and long jeans tongue.png

Not the first time this has happened in Thailand .

Look for another Hotel and change your sim.

I can imagine.. that's the first good advice.

Didnt read all of it, didnt need to, you know what comes next after awhile.

Lets hope it doesnt spiral down or we all know how that will end.

Phones have predictive text, on thaivisa we have predictive reading!

• Like 2

Could have been the OP's dress code.......... alt=whistling.gif>

Heheh.. to be honest I'm far from being rich and always tell everyone that I'm a student with a limited budget. Just happened to be a good offseason deal for qute a nice and big hotel on Agoda..

I don't dress like the typical tourist with a Singha tank top, shorts and flip flops. I usually wear a shirt and long jeans tongue.png

Not the first time this has happened in Thailand .

Look for another Hotel and change your sim.

I can imagine.. that's the first good advice.

You don't pay for sex. You pay them to leave. Bargirls 101.
Aye, very true.

Wasn't it Nigel Mansell who famously quoted something like that?

'I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to F off in the morning'. Now that's a real man.

No that was nothing similar. She was a lovely girl!

Hello fitfalang,

So you call yourself "fitfalang", you're in your 20s and you were recently in Phuket. You didn't by any chance bump into "Hot Blonde" whilst you were there did you?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726578-tourist-visa-admitted-until-what-does-that-mean/

?

Didnt read all of it, didnt need to, you know what comes next after awhile.

Lets hope it doesnt spiral down or we all know how that will end.

Phones have predictive text, on thaivisa we have predictive reading!

forget it, just go with the flow dude,they all start off the same i'll send out my new T shirts soon, at the front it will say thai ATM, and the back it will says Falang Bank. either way she will be you dark-ling for as long as you dont run out of money trust me

post-214188-0-77722600-1404538023_thumb.