Sexual assault suspect beaten to death in Thai prison

webfact

I don't know if this is a good news or bad news. I really encourage farang opinion on this one. Honest opinion please.

"I really encourage farang opinion on this one."

Well since YOU encourage it ... But before we  follow your instructions and offer an honest opinion, do we have to show passports to prove that we're farang or do you just want to risk allowing a Thai to slip through the screen?

mBvCjfr_imlIcAOozWq0LKQ.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kiddie fiddlers (where there is absolute certainty that they did it) should be removed from the planet, definitely where rape is concerned.  If he did it, he got what he deserved.  If he didn't, let's hope karma takes care of his wife...but only once the daughter is old enough to look after herself.

Isn't the story about an accused man being beaten to death in jail?

• Like 1

All kiddie fiddlers (where there is absolute certainty that they did it) should be removed from the planet, definitely where rape is concerned.  If he did it, he got what he deserved.  If he didn't, let's hope karma takes care of his wife...but only once the daughter is old enough to look after herself.

Indeed.  And this forum is about people expressing their opinions.

What is your opinion of the Iraq situation? Might as well get that in here too then!

Everybody deserves a fair trail not to be beaten to death in jail waiting to face the court.

And every young child deserves to be treated with love and care.

He did deserve a fair trial but the girl deserved the right of NOT being abused

At the end of the day they both lost

"short eyes" perps are always at greatest danger of being killed by other prisoners. Guards and administration know that. Should be isolated from other prisoners, unless you want this outcome.... which many do.

What is your opinion of the Iraq situation? Might as well get that in here too then!

Isn't this story about an accused man being beaten to death in jail...after allegedly raping a seven year old girl?  My first post covers my opinion on that.  My opinions on Iraq would be completely off topic.

Charged but not yet convicted. This is not conclusive evidence of guilt.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No it is not, and this is a very slim line to be walking.

The death penalty is a big punishment and should only be considered in cases where the result of rape is death it's self. We all know perfectly well that disgruntled  wives and girlfriends in countries we come from often play the sexual assault card for revenge. For rape and rape alone death is out of the question.

It is kind of "prison's rule" that an inmate, jailed for raping and killing a minor, will be raped, if no killed, in jail.
Even in Western prisons.

No it's not.

That's just what criminal scum like to tell each other and the world to make themselves look somehow honorable.

This act was reported by a wife and the guy was protesting his innocence and there are people on this thread celebrating his death. Let's hope the same thing doesn't happen to them.

99% of criminals are also lying about their guilt....

Whether or not this particular gent deserved what he got, it does give the police a good indication of where they should put the train (confessed) rapist for the night.

Then there is the other one, Nui wasn't it they were calling him, the one who raped and murdered several little girls, even telling the police where they could find the remains, he would be a good candidate for a night in the same cell.

Could call it preventative detention, prevent them from ever raping again.

• Like 1

I don't know if this is a good news or bad news. I really encourage farang opinion on this one. Honest opinion please.

If he is guilty!!!  I have no problem with what has happened,

But a better solution is to neuter him, it is a better punishment than death!

Emotions running high I think - after the train incident. Maybe those on the inside had additional information about this fella ? For me, it needs to be proven first before someone gets a good kicking or a death sentence. This one wasn't proven and therefore the lynch mob were a bit premature. One positive here is that it sends out a clear message to Pedos that they are in for a tough time in Prison - and rightly so IMO.

It is kind of scary to read that many commentators here seem to forget 2 things:

1) he was not convicted yet

2) a judge decides on the appropriate punishment, not inmates

If you think that some people do not deserve a trail and that convicted people should get whichever punishment someone in their neighborhood thinks is appropriate than you seriously lost your mind somewhere; probably due to emotion.

• Like 2

According to some posters he ought to have been castrated, put into stocks, raped by inmates, hung drawn and quartered, lynched, no courts. I can understand frustration and anger, the guy needed a trial, then harsh punishment if guilty. Pity the Japanese were not still building the death railway, putting him to work on this for 5 years for starters, this could have made him understand what he did was a no no.   looking at the guy he has one of those alcohol faces, a probable cause for him to lose it.

The girl is the one that needs after care, with lots of love, If I was the mother I would have had the feeling to do him in myself.

What prescience you people who condone this murder have. Guilty, guilty, guilty. Sickening. As a father, no one can hate a child molester more than I, yet I baulk at vigilante justice for the very reason that a friend was maimed for life for something he did not do, and the cops readily admitted that they had, in haste, arrested the wrong guy. Shonky though the Thai judicial system is, it still must be allowed to run its course. Even then, when all avenues of appeal are exhausted, there are better ways to deal with this type of person than killing him. Once dead, he can no longer suffer.
  • Like 1

If I read the article correct they said it may not be related to the alleged rape, too bad ! It may be this guy thinks he is a bad ass and found out, NOT !!

This whole issue of rape is going wild , reading in India it is getting to be a past time for Gang Rape.

My Mother taught me to respect not only her and my two Sisters but all women. If you do not like them leave. With some guys rape becomes a habit, therefore the need to prevent is necessary and the only sure way is life in prison, but if murder or excessive brutality is involed then the world no longer needs them, if it ever did. Execution is a very final and inexpensive way to deal with them.

Everybody deserves a fair trail not to be beaten to death in jail waiting to face the court.

And every young child deserves to be treated with love and care.

He did deserve a fair trial but the girl deserved the right of NOT being abused

At the end of the day they both lost

So you find him "Guilty"  then !

• Like 1