CB 300f

Nebula

have no clue what you're talking about and It's all good :)

So, I don't need a full system and a slip on will be fine ?

He's talking about tuning the bike after changing the exhaust for optimal performance.

I would say it would be easier to just add a slip on. If your not planning on tuning the bike. I think it might be a hassle deal with the O2 sensor. Slip on just plug and play as they say.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i dont remember wrong, i was getting 22 to 24 km/l from my cbr250r when ridden hard. 27 km/l when mr. jekyll.

to give you a clear picture; it was 18 to 20 km/l for my cbr500r and currently 16 - 17 km/l for cbr650f (13 - 14 km/l on track)

Today is day number 9 waiting for the spare part to be delivered for my bike. Seems Honda spares distribution system is fairly non existant. A week I might just be able to understand ie a weekly delivery, but 9 days suggests they either do not have a spare part or only deliver when the local dealers order is considered large enough to make it worthwile.

Today is day number 9 waiting for the spare part to be delivered for my bike. Seems Honda spares distribution system is fairly non existant. A week I might just be able to understand ie a weekly delivery, but 9 days suggests they either do not have a spare part or only deliver when the local dealers order is considered large enough to make it worthwile.

I've never waited more than a few day before getting anything I've ordered. What did you order? They have always told me when it would come in.

New model parts follow later.

Even same in usa and europe.

Especially for high sales volume bikes.

It is only the rubber mount for front bolt of the fuel tank. Bike is only 500k old. Must have a bucket full of them on the production line and probably same part as fitted to 250. Would have expected better service for a bike still under warranty and only 7 weeks old.

It is only the rubber mount for front bolt of the fuel tank. Bike is only 500k old. Must have a bucket full of them on the production line and probably same part as fitted to 250. Would have expected better service for a bike still under warranty and only 7 weeks old.

That's wired I think you should have gotten that by now. Maybe try a different Honda dealer next time.

That's wired I think you should have gotten that by now. Maybe try a different Honda dealer next time.

There are three in town but all linked. I am using the one the others directed me to. Got no problem with the dealer, been good about it. Honda were good as well and sent a mechanic from Bangkok quickly. Spares distribution not so good it seems. Totally get New Model points, but 11 days? Had a dealership in UK take a bike off display to replace a warranty part before.

There are three in town but all linked. I am using the one the others directed me to. Got no problem with the dealer, been good about it. Honda were good as well and sent a mechanic from Bangkok quickly. Spares distribution not so good it seems. Totally get New Model points, but 11 days? Had a dealership in UK take a bike off display to replace a warranty part before.

Where are you?? It sounds like the problem is your location no Honda.

Where are you?? It sounds like the problem is your location no Honda.

A whole 80km west of Bangkok.

It shouldn't be that hard to get parts only 80km away from Bangkok. If I really wanted it bad I would just make the trip to bkk. It's maybe just and hour away. Well never mind you'll get your part on Friday and all will be good.

It shouldn't be that hard to get parts only 80km away from Bangkok. If I really wanted it bad I would just make the trip to bkk. It's maybe just and hour away. Well never mind you'll get your part on Friday and all will be good.

Got no transport. Could agree with you if warranty was not in play, used to do that sort of thing with previous bikes. Hondas job to provide customer service. Toyota have always managed to get parts that rarely need replacement by the next day.

In a chatty mood now the bike is back. Not had a lot of them in my lifetime. Be interested which bikes other posters liked that they hav owned. I am 25 years between bikes now but love the 300. Obviously it is not the bees knees of bikes but fantastic value for money.

My personal favourite was the GS850. Gorgeous touring bike, questionable handling but comfortable and shaft drive. Chains can be a pain.