Miss Universe Thailand runner-up refuses to hand back her tiara

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I didn't know any better, I'd think a good number of posters here were pimply faced fifteen year olds busy whacking away into a sock all day.

You are embarrassing yourselves with various versions of "I'd bang that" comments.

T

• Like 1

If I didn't know any better, I'd think a good number of posters here were pimply faced fifteen year olds busy whacking away into a sock all day.

You are embarrassing yourselves with various versions of "I'd bang that" comments.

T

you seem to have a lot of experience at that.

She previously said she’d worked as a “pretty” model to help pay for her mother’s medical treatment.

Why is it in all these and similar cases that it is always the mother who is sick, never ever the father?

the father is usually dead from lao kao drinking or gone missing since the child was born.

Around where I live (yes, Pattaya), there are lots of 'prestigious “pretty” models who work hard to help pay for [their] mother’s medical treatment', not to mention the periodic cremations of their grandmothers, the school fees of their little sisters, the medical treatment of the family's buffalo, etc.

Don't they deserve tiaras too, all these unsug heroines ?

Edited by Yann55

Seems to me that a large part of the case drawn up against her is the "anonymous accusation" of her being a prostitute...!

She should demand that the identity of the person making the accusation is revealed, if necessary through a court order. If the person making the claim is unable to substantiate it, then she has the typically Thai recourse of a libel suit to replace her potential lost earnings...!!

Yes she should.Even if the person can substantiate it, that is not a defense under Thai defamation laws. She could still claim damages.

Did it for mom: Disgraced Miss Universe runner-up says she posed for ailing parent------

That's defiantly a step up from having a sick Buffalo .............Give her the 200K....................................coffee1.gif

Impressive chest aside, surely this is not the most beautiful girl in Thailand.

Is there any chance of seeing the above pic without the microphone bank overlay? Has great potential

Click on the article from Coconuts.

post-194209-0-75123500-1406002721_thumb.

Impressive chest aside, surely this is not the most beautiful girl in Thailand.

Is there any chance of seeing the above pic without the microphone bank overlay? Has great potential.

"surely this is not the most beautiful girl in Thailand."

Nope, second most smile.png

Ooops yes sorry, I forgot that the winner had her crown whipped off her because she was not a Thaksin believer. Bet if the competition ended after the coup she would not have had that problem.

Good for her! Standing up to this hiso, hypocritical organization must really piss them off. She does need her "day in court" to let her accusers prove their assertions. If they can't do it, then she should keep her crown. Of course she knew what so-call Thai high society is like before she entered the contest so she should have known what she would be dealing with. Nevertheless, to take her prize away on these silly photos is ridiculous.

If she is 17 in this photo then I will eat my first barbecued field rat! Pass the KFC molly!

Bar-Be-Que or any other style type of cooking field rat is because it's the third most popular meat in the LOS especially in the Countryside. You have probably eaten some rat unknowingly somewhere in the Kingdom. If they are over cooked, they tend to be a little crunchy. I suggest using "Diablo" Hot Sauce. Also, does KFC stand for Korat Fried Chicken? laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png And yeah to me, she does look to be 17 in the photo.

T

Some TV members appreciate the "talents" of young ladies, some TV members appreciate the "talents" of young gentlemen, and some appreciate the "talents" of something "in between" both a young lady and young gentlemen, by your remarks one assumes you appreciate, one or both of the latter mentioned then ?

Fantastic! Only Thailand would call a beauty pageant a "cultural event" but even better is she seems to have invented a new noun! "I think pretties make businesses successful"(?) She's not pretty, she's A pretty!! I love this country!

T

Please explain how the sock should be used, I feel that I am not getting my full money's worth from this interweb thing.

• Like 1